Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Kitteh Amazin

Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Kitteh Amazin - Page 2 Empty Re: Kitteh Amazin

Post by Gorneh Sat May 26, 2012 6:21 am

She was leaving. She was leaving and she wasn't going to tell him what she had said. He hurried after her, touching her shoulder lightly while his mind screamed at him to stop and let her go. Kama could poke her head out long enough to punish him for it but he refused to let her leave without telling him, "Please, Karma. Tell me."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat May 26, 2012 6:33 am

Karma froze.

His scent filled her nose, and the feel of his hand on her shoulder sent her nerves on fire. She kept her eyes decidedly forward, saying nothing, and doing nothing.

She shrugged off his hand suddenly, turning and shoving him away from her. Kama's eyes sparkled dangerously, before Karma was back again, turning on her heel, and disappearing out the door.

What she said stayed firmly within her mind, and she pushed it away from herself, back into the part of her mind Kama kept safe.

She'd never say it again.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sat May 26, 2012 7:09 am

Aragorn stumbled back, almost falling onto the ground as he watched her leave. He was surprised at the sudden retaliation but he knew that she would do something like that. He followed her out of the door, hurt.

"You said that L word, didn't you? The one you don't want to say." He called after her, swallowing his fear again.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat May 26, 2012 7:22 am

Karma whirled around, her eyes wide. "What are you talking about?!" She demanded. "I don't know what you think is going on here, but that isn't even close to what I said!" Kama, somewhere near her left ear, laughed. It was true, though, No matter what she said, the fact that he'd automatically jumped to that conclusion meant that...

"Wait a second." She said, blinking at him. "Why was that the first thing your mind came to?" A smirk flashed across her face, and she was standing in front of him again, looking up at him, her eyes sparkling. "Is there something you want to tell me, Gorn?"
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sat May 26, 2012 7:32 am

Aragorn raised his eyebrows, keeping up a calm front and raising his hands up, "I don't know what's going on. You were acting weird, so I jumped to conclusions." He was trying to keep her temper from over taking him, it was honestly hard though. He ground his teeth together as she continued speaking.

"I never said that," He glared at her irritably. "Even if I did, I'd never admit it. Not even to myself." That sounded bad, now that he thought about it. If he'd never admit it to himself, that could mean he loved her now and he wouldn't let himself believe it.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat May 26, 2012 7:56 am

Karma felt it bubbling underneath the surface, someone else's anger. And it was definately coming from the boy in front of her. She made a small sound in the back of her throat, leaning toward him and resting her palms against the bare skin of his abdomen. Her chest brushed against his, and she slid her hands to his hips, rubbing her thumbs in circles across his skin.

"Hmm?" She murmured, leaning further into him, her eyes darkening the slightest bit. "What were you saying...?" She rose to her tiptoes slightly, bringing their lips millimeters apart. "Sorry, Gorn..." She breathed. "...Wasn't paying attention..."
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sat May 26, 2012 8:10 am

Aragorn took a deep breath as she came closer, his anger still flaring inside. He was almost certain that he would stay angry until she was close to his face, massaging his hips with her thumbs. If he'd been a cat, he would purr.

"I... don't remember," He whispered, looking from her lips to her eyes in quick flicks of his eyes. What had he been saying?
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat May 26, 2012 8:36 am

Karma shivered minutely, nudging her nose into his and pressing herself against him further. Their lips were almost touching now, and one of her hands trailed upward to lose itself in his hair. "hmm...." She moaned softly, tilting her head to the side slightly, bringing them closer.

"Oh." She hummed. "I have to go." She moved close enough to briefly brush their lips together, letting it linger for a moment before stepping away from him. Her eyes sparkled with mischeif, and she grinned. "That is, if you'll let me leave this time..."
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sat May 26, 2012 8:43 am

Aragorn was practically paralyzed with surprise. Her lips barely brushed his and he almost reached for her to hold her there. But he refused to give into that urge this time, smiling a little at her as she moved away.

He shook his head to clear it, "Uhm... no I'll let you go... this time." He smiled wider and stretched out, looking back into the room where his shirt lay on the ground. He sighed, "Better put it on."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat May 26, 2012 8:48 am

Karma grinned. "This time, eh?" She teased, yawning. "Well, til next time, then."

Picking up her knapsack from where it'd dropped to the floor, Karma made her way down the hallway, blowing a kiss at him over her shoulder.

"Think of me!"

Then she was gone.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sat May 26, 2012 8:54 am

Aragorn grinned after her, waving after her and heading back into the Armor room, grabbing his shirt and tugging it on. He buttoned it up slowly, doing exactly as she said. He glanced at the book in the corner and trudged over to it, leaning down to grab it as he sighed.

He shook his head as he stood back up, glancing around at the room as his thoughts swirled around his mind irritably. He grimaced as one resurfaced, Do I love her?
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sun May 27, 2012 4:22 pm

Sergiy was hidden and watching, he was shocked. So this woman was truly a slut. And then something strange happened she got closer to him.. Seeing as he was a few feet away well meters away. His vision was cut of y Karma cute big ass, and her body plunged next to The boys. So he was not surre what was going on. His shirt. This was truly a sight to remember. When Karma left. He came out."Poikie Boiekie. It seems your are to foolish to be great. I should stop my Rubbish, Karma is using you. And your to blind to realize it. I however I have her around my little firstie finger. Anyways you need to get lost. Go be a good mule and buck up." he said towards him.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sun May 27, 2012 4:33 pm

Aragorn turned away from the corner and looked at the small Hufflepuff boy, raising his eyebrows and pretending like nothing had happened from before, "I'm sorry? What are you talking about?"

He slipped his book into the crook of his arm, starting out of the room so that he may get away from the first year and escape to a more private place. Was that too much to ask for?
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sun May 27, 2012 4:43 pm

He raise his wand and spoke."Stop, or I fire a spell." He said slowly. Before slowly speaking."I Why did you allow Karma to touch you. Tell me and don't you dare ran off. Or I fire a Spell." He said slowly towards him.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sun May 27, 2012 5:16 pm

Aragorn paused, sighing and turning around to look at the boy. He raised his hands to say alright and put them back down slowly, expression clear. He shook his head and looked down at his feet before looking back up, "You really want to know why I let her touch me? Why I let her put her hands on me and take something that is so precious from me? Really?"
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sun May 27, 2012 5:22 pm

He held his wand at him just in case, he was not gonna cast a spell unless he moved. He kept his words."Yes, tell me. The woman is a slutty. I call her Slutty Karma. So why please answer me please." he said slowly waiting for a reply from him while holding his wand at him pointing at his heart.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sun May 27, 2012 5:25 pm

"Because I'm hers." Aragorn said simply, putting his hands up as he leaned down to set the book down and show the boy the tattoo. He kept his eyes on him so that he could monitor what was going on as he set it down on the floor. He went to stand back up, hoping that he wouldn't be shot at with a spell.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sun May 27, 2012 5:36 pm

"She's using you. You can't be falling for her. She has a man His name is Asren. I would kindly tell you to leave while you still kind, but your to stubborn to listen to my Godly advice. So tell me why would you do that. I've lost people Well I am losing people. Eva my, Ex Girlfriend who I still love. Who is dying because of Cancer and I can't do a damn fucking thing to help her. Yet you have the nerve to go to other women, while you have a boyfriend? I hate Gays. Yet you let her touch her. I hate bis to." he said slowly.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sun May 27, 2012 6:05 pm

Aragorn's eyes flashed angrily, "You think I don't know who Arsen is?! I know damn well what he is to her! I've met him." His gaze softened at Eva's name, he knew who she was too. He'd met her up at the Astronomy tower after she'd collapsed. He'd been there for her when she found out she was sick, "I know who she is."

He snorted again and rolled his eyes, "Oh dear, you hate them huh? Being bicurious is a crime now I suppose. I'm not doing that sort of shit with Karma. She took a drink from me and gave me a fuck ton of love bites to strengthen our bond together. And I'm not falling for her."
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sun May 27, 2012 6:16 pm

He looked at him and spoke."You selfish piece of scum. I'm not the type to swear or be anger nor am I the type to insult people. Or curse at them. But your stubborn is pissing me off." he said slowly, looking at him with eyes, as he said he knew Eva."YOU CYKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" HE barked." Incendio!!" He flicked his wand, and a flame came out of his wand pointed at his books as they burned. He pointed his wand at him."Don't you dare pull your wand, or I burn you next. How do you know EVA!!" HE said slowly.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sun May 27, 2012 11:38 pm

Aragorn dropped the book and kicked it to the side, anger flaring up in his eyes as he looked back up at him, "I found her! She'd collapsed and she was coughing up blood! You don't need to catch me belongings on fire, you son of a bitch, you could just ask." He paused and looked around angrily, "Look. I was there with her when she found out she had cancer... she has this quirky little cat that helped me take her to the hospital wing."

He shook her head, "I'm sorry about Eva, honestly. And I don't see what's wrong with knowing her, seeing as I was there for her when she needed someone most."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:21 am