Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Some crazy stuff

Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Some crazy stuff Empty Some crazy stuff

Post by Thomas Gilbert Wed May 30, 2012 11:41 pm

Thomas walked out of the castle and towards the whomping willow. He never been near it but he heard that it goes crazy. Thomas smirked and went towards it. When he got there he saw it swinging like it was nothing. He sighed and took a seat away from it. He wasn't going to go near it but he just wanted to admire it. He threw a rock at it and it hit one of the branches and the branch hit it back towards him. He ducked just in time.
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Some crazy stuff Empty Re: Some crazy stuff

Post by gigi Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:07 pm

Paloma took off from the Quidditch pitch, smiling as she flew higher and higher. The wind on her face, Merlin, it was just an amazing feeling.

After many minutes of simply just flying, she looked around, spotting the Whomping Willow and decided to have some fun. Sure, it was dangerous, but she didn't really care. Not then. It'd been a while since she'd done something like that and she needed to get her mind off things. Plus, she wouldn't fly into the tree. Just around it, dodging when it tried to hit her. It was good practice, after all.

The girl didn't get the chance though, because a rock came flying her way and she turned the other way to avoid being hit by it. It wasn't a very big rock, but she really didn't feel like having a bruised face. She saw a boy ducking that same rock a few meters below her and, already tired, flew down. She needed a break.
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:03 am

Thomas saw a girl on a broom coming towards him. He stood up. She looked around his age. "I'm sorry that rock didn't hit you did it" Thomas pointed to the rock that flew from the whomping willow and probably hit her. Thomas looked at her face to see if she did but there was nothing on her so maybe she didn't get hit by it.

"I'm Thomas Gilbert" Thomas introduced himself to her.
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:56 pm

Paloma got off her broom and walked towards the boy- she recognized him from a few of her classes. "Oh, no," she shook her head, "No, it didn't."

"Paloma Poots," she introduced herself with a small smile, "It's nice to meet you."
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:51 pm

Thomas nodded his head and sighed with relief. "Thank god, I would probably have begged you not to go yelling for me to get expelled" Thomas teased. He looked at the Whomping willow and then back at her.

"Nice to meet you too Paloma, that's a pretty name" Thomas complimented her. He looked around then at her. "Would you like to join me" Thomas took a seat on the ground and gestured to the seat next to him.
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:34 pm

Paloma laughed softly at the boy and shook her head, "Oh, don't worry. I'd never do that."

"Thanks," she said, blushing a bit like she always did when somebody - whoever it was - complimented her or something of hers. Of course, she didn't quite think the same, her name was horrible for nicknames, like she had told Angel, but it was still a compliment. "Sure," she said, nodding, and sat down next to him.

"So, what are you doing out here?"
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:44 am

Thomas chuckled at her. "I was joking, about the whole getting expelled thing, I wouldn't be too worried about it, not that much" Thomas said to her.

Thomas nodded at her. "Don't worry about it, every girl who has a pretty name needs a compliment" Thomas said to her. She took a seat next to him and he looked at her and then thought about it. "Nothing really, I was bored and wanted to get away from the school for a while" Thomas said to her. "What are you doing out here" Thomas asked.
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:18 pm

Paloma chuckled and nodded, "Oh, I know. Don't think they'd expell you for one little rock."

"Flying," she answered, laying on her back, "Just flying. It helps me relax and get my mind off things. I love it."

Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:21 pm

Thomas shrugged at her. "You never no, this place is strict enough as it is, you never no what could happen" Thomas joked with her.

Thomas nodded. "That's cool, haven't done much flying lately, have other..... Priorities at the moment" Thomas tried to find the right word.
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:08 pm

Paloma laughed and shook her head, "Stricter than Durmstrang?"

"Oh," she said and nodded to show she understood, not wanting to pry and ask what priorities, though she was curious, "I haven't been doing much flying either, just thought I'd do some now. Get my mind off schoolwork and all."
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:35 am

Thomas laughed with her. "Never been there but for right now, sticking to the whole Hogwarts strict thing" Thomas said to her.

Thomas nodded. "It seems like a good way to get your mind off things. Don't worry, my other things going on aren't personal so ask away if you want" Thomas said noticing her look.
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:24 pm

"You should go there if you get a chance," Paloma told him, a fond smile on her face as she thought back to Durmstrang. With all it's faults it was still pretty damn amazing. "It's a wonderful school, even if it is much stricter."

She nodded, "Oh, it is. Have you been studying much?"
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:34 am

Thomas chuckled and nodded. "I'll keep that in mind, but for now, trying to get over the fact that coming next year I'll have not only one, but two sisters to look out for" Thomas groaned.

Thomas shrugged. "Here and there" Thomas said.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:00 pm