Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+3
Alex Gilbert
Jamie Malfoy
Noah Fields
7 posters

Charms Lesson Four 3rd years

Noah Fields
    Noah Fields
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Charms Lesson Four 3rd years Empty Charms Lesson Four 3rd years

Post by Noah Fields Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:38 am

Noah entered the classroom holding his books Standred Book of Spells Grade 3.Noah just took a seat and waited for the professor to enter.Noah had bad experences in this class.Noah sat down and then he remebered what his dad said to him.Noah just waited for the class to begin.Noah just sat and read his book then he waited longer for the professor to enter.Noah couldnt wait till summer started then he will be at home .Noah couldnt wait till the Tri Wizard Tourmeant then he will see schoold compete.Noah just sat down and waited.
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Charms Lesson Four 3rd years Empty Re: Charms Lesson Four 3rd years

Post by Jamie Malfoy Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:37 pm

Jamie walked into her mother's classroom, also known as the charms class and saw the boy from potions there again. Jamie just shook her head and took a seat, away from the front. Jamie was used to being in the middle or back but she hated the front. You were most likely to get called on if up there.
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Gilbert Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:19 pm

Alex walked into the classroom, still tired but she needed to stay awake for what ever reason necessary. Alex took the seat next to Jamie and leaned back in her chair. Alex's eyes were burning for staying awake but she needed to stay awake.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:31 pm

Casey walked into Charms smling. "Hey Jamie, hey Alex, hey Noah. What's up?" She sat smack dab in the middle of the classroom, with enough room around her for her friends to sit. She pulled out her wand, textbook, parchment, quills, and ink, and set the on her desk, ready for class.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:34 pm

Daniel walks in slowly, he had hurt his arm pretty bad earlier, and he didn't want to scare anyone. He held his hand over the place that bled. He especially didn't want casey and aragorn to frreak out. Gorn would have an anurism and casey well shed never let him live another injury/illness down.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:36 pm

Casey barely even bothered to look up from her texbook. "Quit trying to hide it Daniel, I can tell." She sighed and looked over at him. "C'm'ere, I can heal it. I've had lots of practice between Alex and my sister." She picked up her wand and cleared a space on her desk.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:41 pm

Daniel reveals the huge gash in his arm, its what he got for trying to stand up for himself. He sighs in defeat. "okay okay you got me casey." he avoids eye contact with her. "just dont tell gorny, i dont want him to freak out..."
    Noah Fields
    Noah Fields
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Noah Fields Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:42 pm

Noah looked at the kids by him.Noah looked " Fast Wow" Noah looked he looked at his book. " Casey let me heal it." " Episky!" Noah sat and looked at that kid he didnt have a crush on him he wasnt gay either." So your dating Aragorn." Noah never though Gorn was gay his siblings werent.Noah was just 13 " Why date at 13" Noah just sat and wrote in his book like always."Wow next year is my 4th year" Noah waited and worte more and more.Noah always smiled at his art work.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:46 pm

Casey was a little annoyed, but brushed it off. 'Thanks Noah, but I could've handled it." She moved her stuff back into place, with a little more force than necessary. Stupid boys, always thinking that girls couldn't handle that stuff... "Anyway, how'd you get it Daniel? Don't lie to me please."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:49 pm

Daniel blushes "well some people were talking crap so i well...stood up for me and gorny and our rights and such".Daniel looks at the other boy, glares and clenches his fists "why do you care?" he grits his teath. "i swear to god if you give gorny any crap i will break your teeth in! the muggle way too!" he struggles to get past casey. If this kid was another homophobe, he was going to get it.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:51 pm

Casey grinned. "I'm proud of you! Show 'em that you won't take their crap!" Casey did, however catch Daniel by the middle when he tried to barge past her to take a swing at Noah. "Woah there, tough guy, calm down. I don't hink he was inplying anything. At least he better not have been," she added with a glare.
    Noah Fields
    Noah Fields
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Noah Fields Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:56 pm

Noah looked at Casey " You know Alexander Bloodbayne he hurt two little kids one of them was Aragorn brother name Marcus he is 1st year Gryffindor." Noah looked at his book and thenn he sorta of tearsed up." I feel bads for the Hawthorns they have inocent kids named Aragorn ,Arianina,and Marcus." Noah took a peak in his charms book. " Whats the lesson again." Noah was planning to have an aneswer but didnt get one.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:58 pm

Daniel continues to swing his fists, unawere that he is being restrained by casey. "if-you-so-much-as-say-one-hurtful-thing-to-gorny-i-will-break-your-jaw-you-you-you..." he couldn't think of a word to express his rage. "alex is a good enough guy too! its not his fault! KEEP HIM OUT OF THIS! and as for the hawthorns, theyre none of your concern!"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:59 pm

Casey glared at Noah. Wow, this kid was really starting to irritate her. "Yes, I know Alex. As a matter of fact, I consider him my brother. He has a problem that it's not my place to talk about, but it makes him more violent than he normally is. He's really nice, once you actually know him."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:02 pm

Daniel slumps down tiredly, tears stinging his eyes. He was really just starting to hate people. Whay couldn't they just leave him alone and let him be happy with the person he loved? he starts to thumb through his textbook, not looking up at casey or noah.
    Noah Fields
    Noah Fields
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Noah Fields Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:19 pm

Noah looked at the kid " I'm truly sorry i just cant stand see people bullied." Noah gave the kid a sorry look." Dont let people scar you for life just say i dont deserve it." Noah looked in his book and read his book and then waited for the kid to answer him.Noah looked his book but he just was a bit angery at kids.Noah just wrote and waited.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:23 pm

daniel sniffles a little. "no...you dont understand...... dont even try. you dont go through this everyday. im sick of it..... i just...i just cant take it anymore..."
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:25 pm

Casey put an arm around Daniel. "Hey, it's ok." She glanced up at Noah. "He thought you were making fun of him for being gay, so he got mad. I was keeping him from destroying your face." She went back to soothing Daniel. "I've been there too Danny, I know what it's like."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:31 pm

he wipes at his eyes "i know casey...b-but.... you escaped your torture. i never will. people will always be down on me for being who i am and i i i ....I HATE IT! i hate it so much! those idiots dont know what its like! you cant just wake up one morning and decide "hm i think ill like boys today" or "hm maybe i will be straight today" it is something youre born knowing, like walking and talking, your sexual alignment iis human nature"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:33 pm

Casey rubbed his shoulder. "I know that too. I wish I could help you escape it without changing you, but I don't think it's possible. People are stupid and will continue to be so. The best you can do is keep your head up through it all. Don't let them get to you."
    Noah Fields
    Noah Fields
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Noah Fields Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:34 pm

Noah looked mad now he hated when people thought he was the bad guy. Noah just read his book and started to tear up more.Noah looked then he just sat and just couldnt wait to leave this place for summer to a place whhere he had friends."Welll i cant wait till im home with people who are nice to me and not mean to a kid like me." " I thought i had friends here since my first year you all called me a snob because i was rich." " Be lucky im not evil and now i feel like a unwanted third year wanna know how much it bothers me about this."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:38 pm

Daniel looks at the boy wallowing. He had no reason to be sad about his life. He was still welcome in his home. He wasn't a disgrace to his family name. His mother wasn't missing. He wasn't hated by his father and brother. He wasnt dealing with crap and slander about him and his boyfriend. Daniel was dealing with all of that.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:42 pm

Casey looked up at Noah and sighed. She recognized another person who needed a friend. Smiling wryly to herself, she handed Daniel a tissue, muttering, "Behave. Everyone has issues." Then she stood and walked over to Noah. Why do I always have to pick the charity cases? she wondered. Oh yeah. I was one. Standing in front of Noah's desk, she said, "Hey. I'm not trying to blame you. I've had stuff come out wrong too. Friends?" She stuck her hand out.
    Noah Fields
    Noah Fields
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Noah Fields Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:42 pm

Noah looked at the kid he was just a normal nice kid." Listen Daniel my dad told me to keep my sprits up and find friends."Noah looked with tears now he hated sometimes being at Hogwarts the headmaster was the only nice person in his years at Hogwarts.Noah wondered if he was a bully he tried to make people happy.Noah looked in his book and teared up.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:46 pm

Daniel dabs at his eyes withe the tissue "yeah yeah noah alls forgiven. im the cute emotional one here. nobody will be crying except me got it?" he laughs good naturedely. "no sweat kay?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:56 pm