Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+3
Alex Gilbert
Jamie Malfoy
Noah Fields
7 posters

Charms Lesson Four 3rd years

Noah Fields
    Noah Fields
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Charms Lesson Four 3rd years - Page 2 Empty Re: Charms Lesson Four 3rd years

Post by Noah Fields Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:52 pm

Noah looked at the kid "Thanks".Noah looked at the kid he was bit mad and sad now he felt bad now.Noah just looked at his bandage cut from failling.Noah just sat and wrote more and more.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:38 pm

Casey threw up her hands and said dramatically, "All right, ignore me then!" She fainted into Daniel. Cracking an eyelid, she grinned up at him. "I'm allowed my dramatic moments. Don't hate." She sat back down at her desk.
    Noah Fields
    Noah Fields
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Noah Fields Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:46 pm

Noah looked at th girl and smiled. " Sure he said" Noah sat reading his book he ouldnt wait to be a fourth year maybe get a girl for yule ball.Noah thought to himself his yeats went so fast now he was gonna be a fourtyh year.Noah just wrote in his book and read a bit then smiled.
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:49 am

Jamie looked up to Casey as she walked in. "Hey Casey, how was your break, did you spend time with Liam making out" Jamie teased her. Jamie loved teasing people who were in relationships, it made her day for some odd reason.
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:27 am

Alyssa walked into the class, smelling tears she instantly went over to Casey,
    "Hey, what happened, is everything ok?" When she got the ok, she sat down next to Casey. Alyssa smiled and said Hi,
    "Hey, Noah, Hey Daniel, Casey, ...Other 3rd years!" She didnt know anyone! Alyssa had missed so much school, and felt so behind, but she wouldnt let small things get her down.
    When Alyssa started pulling things out of her bag, she realised she didn't have everything she needed. Leaning over to Casey, Alyssa asked,
    "Can I borrow some parchment, ...and some Ink, ...and while you're pulling things out, can I borrow a quill?" Alyssa smiled sheepishly at Casey, then turned it into puppy dog eyes.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:26 pm

Casey laughed at Jamie's comment, eyes sparkling. "That's for us to know and you to find out.
    Casey held up her hands defensively to her sister. "Wasn't me. Look at Daniel."
    When her sister grew confused, Casey explained, "Jaime Malfoy, Alex Gillbert. Both Slytherin, yet still awesome." She grinned. "This is my sister, Alyssa."
    Rolling her eyes, Casey handed her stuff to Lyssa. "Here. Bring our own next time!"
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:39 pm

"Hi, Jamie, Alex. It's nice to meet you!" Alyssa looked at Daniel, "Hello Daniel, I'm Alyssa, Casey's totally awesome twin! We havn't really been introduced officially," Alyssa gave Casey a pointed look.
    "And anyways, I normally do bring my own stuff, but if someone hadn't BIT ME this morning, I would probably be more together. Getting bit can traumatize a person you know," Alyssa and Casey looked at each other, they kept a straight face for all of three seconds then burst out laughing.
    "I'm not really upset, and I'll stop messing with you for biting me," Alyssa said, "besides," she whispered, "Jeff sounds like a made up name. That came to me in a dream, so beware!" Alyssa said spookily. Then started laughing again. See the look on Casey's face she said defensivly, "what? I'm ADD, it's not my fault!"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:45 pm

Casey sighed, rolling her eyes. "Daniel, this is Alyssa, my crazy, awesome, ADD, random, spazzy, adorable, adopted twin sister. Lyssa, this is Daniel, my fashionable, gay, amazing, fabulous, dramatic, magnificent guy friend. There, now you know each other."
    Her face completely straight, Casey responded, "Well if you hadn't practically dared me to, I wouldn't have. Besides, you've bitten me before too." She stuck her tongue out, then laughed along.
    Shaking her head, Casey said, "I'm just not gonna ask. I've learned. I don't even wanna know."
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:10 pm

Alyssa laughed more with Casey, then looked over at Daniel again,
    "You sound amazing! I hope we can be friends, and please dont let the occational," Alyssa gave Casey another pointed look, "bouts of insanity chase you away. And anyways," she looked Daniel over, "I almost wish you weren't gay, so I would have a shot at you! Together I'm sure we could rid the world of it's fasion problems," she looked over at Casey, "I love you, you know that. I just wish you would wear skirts more often," She shook her head in mock sadness, "so much beauty almost wasted," She then nudged Casey to let her know that she was kidding. Alyssa and Casey had been teasing each other since the day they met. Casey was actually the first person Alyssa talked to after her father died.
    Alyssa looked at Casey and sent her an 'I love you' hand sign.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:13 am

Casey put her fist over her mouth to keep from bursting out laughing. When she was finally under control, she took her hand away and said, "Well he is gay, so you're SOL Lyssa. Anyway, you couldn't rid the whole world of fashion disasters."
    When her sister mentioned her fashion sense, or lack thereof, Casey stuck out her tongue. "Yeah, yeah, whatever. No make overs. I can't sit still that long. And yet, I still love you." SHe made the hand sign back. "Oh yeah, secret sign language!"
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:28 am

Daniel laughs nervously. he wished gorny would come save him. he hated when girls hit on him. it terrified him. he looks at casey with a look to say 'help me,your sisters a loon'. he drums his fingers on the desk humming nervously
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:36 am

Alyssa heard him hum, oops, she realised she made him nervous.
    "I'm sorry Daniel, if I offended you, I ment to compliment you, and your sense of style. I know I'm mad, it's kind of my thing!" Alyssa laughes, "I dont want you to feel weird around me!" Alyssa hoped she could be friends, she didn't want Casey's freinds to not like her. Alyssa had been gone for so long, she felt like she missed so much. She looks at Casey,
    "Help me?" She whispers to Casey quietly, "I want to be friends, what should I say?"
    'I'm never good at this!' she thought.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:36 am

Casey let loose and laughed out loud for a few minutes. "Sorry," she gasped out. "Daniel, your face is so funny. Anyway, Lyssa, quit flirting with him, he's openly gay and you're making him uncomfortable. Daniel, she's always like this. Crazy, insane, loony, take your pick. Now be friends!" She waved her hands in a crazy motion above them.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:45 am

Danny laughs a little he offers hand "it is truely a pleasure alyssa, aunt tish has mentioned her appretice once or twice. she thinks rather highly of you. congrats." he grins"welcome to the heartford family"
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:58 am

"Oh, Thanks," Alyssa blushed, and shook his hand, "I love your Aunt, she's so nice," Alyssa showed him the ring nervously, "I'm really proud to be accepted, and sorry again, for being all...crazy!" She was so happy that Morticia thought highly of her. Alyssa tried to please her, and she's glad to know that she had.
    "She asked about you, she loves you so much, but you probably already know that!' Alyssa was so happy to be accepted, and wanted to please them. She would do anything, she twirled the ring on her finger, and it gave her strength, it gave her confidence.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:02 am

Casey grinned. "Yay! I love it when my friends are friends with my other friends." She paused. "Did that make sense? Nevermind. Anyway, what do you do as her apprentice Lyssa? You never really got to talk to me about it."
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:10 am

Alyssa laughed with Casey,
    "I understood that, but that might be because I speak Casey," she laughed, then when Casey asked, she thought for a moment, then answered as good as she could.
    "I dont know, we havn't done too much yet, I can go to talk to her, and she shows me stuff. She's a good role model, and I try to pass her standards. She helps me to be my best, and she understands a lot of things, I like her, she's amazing! And the Flying Professor!" Alyssa loved being an apprentice, she loved having someone who shows her things, and helps her.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:06 am

Daniel smiles "in all my years i never though aunt tish would be the one to desire an aprentice, and yes i know how much she loves m. i've lived with her since dad kicked me out. sucha pleasant woman when she likes someone. she can be scary when shes madbut other than that shes wonderful." he laughs a little.
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:48 pm

Alyssa smiled happily,
    "We should all try and get together this summer!" She said excitedly, looking at Casey she added, "You guys could come to our house! Do you think Mom and Dad would be ok with that?" She asked, "An end of the year get together with all out friends?"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:17 pm

Casey grinned. "That would be great. I'm sure Mom and Dad wouldn't mind as long as we don't reck the house. Let's do it!" She smiled. "This will be so much fun!"
    Lenora Malfoy
    Lenora Malfoy
    Head of Slytherin
    Head of Slytherin

Post by Lenora Malfoy Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:21 pm

Lenora walked in to her classroom and went to the front of the room where her desk was. "Okay, everyone settle down. I no you're all excited because this is the last lesson and next year you will all be 4th years. But for right now this lesson will be about the levitation charm" Lenora said to all her students.

"Can any of you tell me what it does" Lenora asked her students.
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:38 am

Alyssa raised her hand, she didnt want to look stupid, and she had missed so much. Alyssa was pretty sure, it was mostly self explanitory, it Levitated things, but then again, magic was almost never that easy. Alyssa's hand wavered, then looking at the ring on her finger she gained her confidence and kept her hand in the air strong and sure.
    Lenora Malfoy
    Lenora Malfoy
    Head of Slytherin
    Head of Slytherin

Post by Lenora Malfoy Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:57 pm

Lenora looked for someone to answer the question when she saw one of her students raise her hand. Lenora nodded. "Miss Black, do you have the answer" Lenora asked her student. She was surprised no one else knew it but it didn't matter because after today they would.
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:41 pm

"Isn't it similar to Wingardium leviosa, but the levitation charm hovers whatever you use the spell on steady?" Alyssa was 97% possitive, so she to a go for it. Alyssa was trying to be more like she used to be, she's trying to be more cinfident. So far she has made good progress.
    Lenora Malfoy
    Lenora Malfoy
    Head of Slytherin
    Head of Slytherin

Post by Lenora Malfoy Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:21 pm

Lenora nodded to the Gryffindor. "Correct. 15 points to Gryffindor. Okay now, I would like all of you to try this charm. Go over to an object and do the charm. You all may begin" Lenora looked at all of her students.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 2:29 am