Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

Divinations Lesson Four year 3

Noah Fields
    Noah Fields
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Divinations Lesson Four year 3 Empty Divinations Lesson Four year 3

Post by Noah Fields Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:48 am

Noah entered the classroom with his books then he wrote in the book of his.Noah just took a seat he loved drawling.Noah loved Gryffindor House.Noah just sat and waited to learn he was just waiting then he just took a seat then waited to learn.Noah sat down and wrote more then he stopped he as the only man here.Noah used to see many people in this class.Noah just sat and waited to learn.Noah just sat and waited.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Divinations Lesson Four year 3 Empty Re: Divinations Lesson Four year 3

Post by JJeh Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:22 pm

J. J. sighed and strolled into Divination. Her headache was only getting worse not better, and it was putting her into an even worse mood.

Still, she had been vaguely interested in Diviniation last lesson so she decided she might as well come and try it again.

Nodding her head the Gryffindor that had been in all her other classes - wincing as the action made the pain in her head even worse - she sunk into a seat and lowered her head.

Maybe if she could just sleep for a few moments....
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:38 pm

Sophia peeked timidly around the door of her office. There were two of them, this time. Would third years be better or worse than fifth years? Maturity wise, she recalled from school that girls were sometimes a bit better and boys ofttimes about the same. But what about teaching them? Sophia wasn't exactly an intimidating sort of person - would they even listen to her?

Drawing in a deep breath and letting it out again, Sophia walked into the other room with as much confidence as she had possessed as a twenty-four-year-old... which, Sophia hadn't been a very confident twenty-four-year-old.

"Good mornin'," she greeted before a wave of uncertainty washed over her. "I s'pose... I probably ought tae recognize th' two of you... an' I... don't... I'm afraid ye'll jist have tae bear with me as I don't exactly recall... well, anethin' from th' past few years.

"Ignore my ramblin' - our lesson today is Astrology, yes?" Sophia gave a faint nervous laugh. "Either of ye know anethin' about Astrology, then?"
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:39 pm

J. J. looked up as the professor walked in. She titled her head slightly. SHe hadn't seen the woman much, so she did not think she was much of an expert but... she seemed sort of... off, different somehow.

Her first words seemed to confirm that... she had forgotten a few... years? J. J. frowned, unsure how anyone could do that.. or deal with doing that...

Though I suppose, you don't really know you did it do you. You forgot.

"J. J. Jones, Ma'am," she introduced herself softly as she raised her hand, "And... well I always thought... Astology has to do with the stars doesn't it? Isn't it something like... telling the future or what not with the location of stars and planets and such?"

"My sister use to always be reading her Horoscope - telling everyone in the house what was going to happen to them."
    Tiana Diamond
    Tiana Diamond
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tiana Diamond Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:49 pm

Tiana strolled into divination, happy to be having the lesson. She enjoyed Divination, and was about to sit down when she noticed the teacher already there.
    "Am I late?" she squeaked, suddenly quite anxious. "If I am, I'm terribly sorry, professor," her voice was unnaturally high pitched. Trying hard to keep her face void of any expression, she sat in the seat behind her and swung her legs under the chair, feeling quite short for once.
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:10 am

Sophia offered the latecomer a small smile. "P'rhaps a wee bit, but I suppose I shall let ye off, jist fer today," she said. "Do be seated.

"Miss Jones, is it? Thank ye very kindly, Miss Jones. An' ye would be correct: astrology does have much tae do with th' stars and planets," the Scot confirmed. "Tae be precise, astrology is a collection of beliefs which hold that there is a connection between astronomical events and things which happen here on Earth.

"Now, at the center of astronomy is the concept that th' earth, its environment, an' each of its inhabitants function as a single organism. It is important tae note that celestial event are therefore seen tae reflect events on earth, rather than cause them, as some might mistakenly believe."

Though Sophia could not recall having ever taught a day in her life and the thought of being at the center of focus rather unnerved her, once she began to speak, the word flowed easily. Her uncertainty was forgotten. Divination was her subject, her reality - both with its accuracy and misconceptions. It always had been, and the Seer had made it her life's study to understand the art inside and out.

"Miss Jones has brought up horoscopes, which, quite frankly, tend tae be inaccurate more than not. Does aneone have an idea as tae why this is?" Sophia asked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 1:20 am