Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Stay Still!

Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Stay Still! Empty Stay Still!

Post by Manda Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:51 pm

NINE YEARS OLD

"AGILE!" Kait shrieked, her worn out tennis shoes flapping the soles. The girl's brown hair, not yet dyed, was not put up, so in the wind, it was flying here and there.

Running into the Evergreen's house, the mother (or Mep, Kait called her) looked up from her weaving, and tilted her head to Agile's room. Not bothering to thank her, Kait was too wild for manners after all, Kait barged into Agile's room, screaming her name again.

Agile Evergreen
    Agile Evergreen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Stay Still! Empty Re: Stay Still!

Post by Agile Evergreen Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:02 pm

Barely raising her eyebrow hearing Kait's shriek, Agile stayed put. Agile has known Kait for a long time, so she wasn't exactly affected by her wild manner anymore

Hearing her door slam, caused her though to turn around, then laughing at her hair. "Fix you hair, how can you stand going out in public like that?" Agile asked, getting up. Throwing a worn hairbrush, and hair tie at her, Agile sat by her.

"My hair if perfectly fine, thank you very much," Kait shot at her, throwing the hairbrush at Agile. The responsible one in the room ducked, and threw a look at Kait as it bounced off the wall.

"What, are you doing over here anyways?"
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:38 pm

She rolled her eyes at Agile's first comment. Responding in a typical manner, Kait laid on her bad, completely relaxed.

"I am here because I got bored," Kait told her, her eyes closed. Kait's posture was very relaxed, showing that she didn't have a care in the world. She had always been different, she was like this, when her mother was a lunatic and a Drug Addict?

"Lets do something fun," Kait whined, sitting up. Putting on her puppy dog face, Agile wasn't completely immune to it yet, Kait gently pushed her. "Or.. I am going to keep doing this." Kait kept pushing her, grinning from ear to ear.
    Agile Evergreen
    Agile Evergreen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Agile Evergreen Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:06 pm

"You say that everytime you come over here. Is that what I am worth to you?" Agile teased, as she brushed her hair. "Company only worth it when you are bored?"

"Kait, I don't like your definition of fun. Can we do something safe instead?" Agile begged, not wanting to get in trouble again. After all, Agile had just got ungrounded. She tried to defend herself from Kait's pushes, but the attempts were worthless.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:14 am

"Maaaaaybe!" Kait sang, laughing. "Cuz you always make me behave!" Kait whined, hiding her face with a pillow, as if the fact was horrible.

"Ewwww, safe," The girl wrinkled her nose and shook her head at Gilly. "That is so boring though! Something else! I beg you!" Kait kept shoving her, this time though shoving harder. Finally, Gilly fell off the bed, only to glare up at Kait.

"Don't look at me that way! Your the one who wants to behave!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:52 am