Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Should I stay or Should I Go?

JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Should I stay or Should I Go? Empty Should I stay or Should I Go?

Post by JJeh Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:18 pm

Juliet bit her lip as she walked into the shop and looked around. She wasn't entirely sure what she was doing in there.

Or more specifically... she knew why she was there, she just didn't think that she should be.

Miss Mad would pitch a fit if she actually went through with this crazy desire... but she still...

She could look, couldn't she? There was nothing wrong with just... looking was there?
    Alex
    Alex
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Should I stay or Should I Go? Empty Re: Should I stay or Should I Go?

Post by Alex Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:39 pm

Outfit

Alannah walked in, not exactly dressed like other people would if they were going to get a touch up on their tattoo. But this was the outfit that was selected for her by her mother's careful hand, her mother claimed to know better on how to present herself in public, and Alannah could not argue.

"I need a touch up," Alannah declared, looking at the tattoo artist, as if she dared him to argue. Just then she noticed another girl there, and looked at her curiously, but not being obvious at it.

Showing her tattoo to the artist, a red droplet of blood on her inner wrist, Alannah looked at the girl. "Who are you?"
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:53 pm

Juliet blinked up at the other girl, staring wide-eyed at the tattoo on her wrist.

"Did it hurt?" she asked before she could think better of it.

She blinked again when she was addressed.

"Juliet... Juliet Jones."
    Alex
    Alex
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:49 am

"Hurt?" Alannah questioned, a slight frown appearing on her face. "No." Alannah was lieing of course. Alannah had got her tattoo when she was seven; It was a weird thing her parents thought it would be wise at the time. The droplet of blood represented that she was a Pureblood, and that she had worthy blood.

"Nice to meet you Jones," Alannah got out before a needle was placed on her skin. Staying quiet for a while to make sure a hiss won't come out, Alannah mentally sighed.

"Are you getting a tattoo Jones?"
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:05 pm

Juliet watched the girl as the needle went to her skin. Bitting her lip, she had a suspicion that she had been lying only a moment before, but she wasn't going to say such a thing out loud.

Besides, she wasn't so much concerned about the hurting part - obviously it would hurt, that was what tattoos were...

But more about...

"Honestly, I don't know... Part of me wants to, but the rest says its a bad idea."
    Alex
    Alex
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:44 pm

Sighing in relief when seeing the artist was almost done, the pureblood looked at Juliet. "Do what you are allowed too. Or feel like doing. It is up to you."

"If you do get a tattoo though, get something the means something important," The girl added quickly. To Alannah, tattoo's are meant to be a message of sorts. What is important to you, what type of person you are.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:12 pm

Juliet frown, "Well... thats just the thing... I don't know what I'm allowed to do... or what I want for that matter either. I just... I don't think my mentor will be happy but..."

She shrugged. Maybe she could get away with it.

"I would... if I could figure out what... anything means to me."
    Alex
    Alex
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:25 pm

"Ah. Who is your mentor?" Alannah asked curiously, handing over some money. Getting a cream for the tattoo, Alannah placed it in her purse.

"I got to go now, I have other business to take care of." Giving the girl a slight nod, she added, "Hope you find a tattoo you like."

Walking out of the store, Alannah hoped the girl wasn't a muggleborn. Alannah liked the girl, she provided a nice distraction.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:46 am