Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Nothing but fear

Noah Fields
    Noah Fields
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Nothing but fear Empty Nothing but fear

Post by Noah Fields Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:49 pm

Noah came in the libary in his tan tight jeans and gray converse and a red polo.Noah walked in a section that he admired a lot.Noah took a book out called The Battle of Hogwarts he always read it when he was sad.Noah just cried a bit.Noah read his book and then he hoped no one saw his anger.Noah had a rough time at Hogwarts 0 friends and just himself.Noah just sat and read.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Nothing but fear Empty Re: Nothing but fear

Post by JJeh Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:09 pm

J. J. hummed to herself as she wandered the rows of books in the library. She always did find the place soothing, even if she didn't still need somewhere to hide out and sooth her nerves. She was rather proud that she could keep her nerves in control now - instead of jumping at every little sound there was.

Wandering she turned a corner and looked at a boy who seemed upset. She titled her head. He almost looked like he might have been...

"Hey there," she called out softly, "You alright?"
    Noah Fields
    Noah Fields
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Noah Fields Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:12 pm

Noah looked at the girl " I'm just mad about being rich." Noah looked in the book and then he remebered his first year when the hat said Gryfindor which mad his family pround. He looked at the girl." J.J Jones hi why you here you know how bad my years here were.' Noah loved hi parents they were the famous wizards.Noah just looked " How does it feel almost halfway through your years at hogwarts."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:20 pm

J. J. raised an eyebrow, "You're mad about being rich? What can be so bad about being rich? I mean... I can hardly see how having enough money to live on and still get things that you want can be something to get mad over."

"Noah Fields, Hi," she micked his greeting with a kind smile, "Why wouldn't I be here? I like the library. I lived in the library for half a year last year. Me and the library get along well."

She leaned against a shelf and shrugged.

"To be honest... didn't even think about it until right this moment; I suppose its weird. So much has happened since I first came here... I feel... different."
    Noah Fields
    Noah Fields
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Noah Fields Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:34 pm

Noah looked " People just say im a snob do you know who y mum and dad?' Noah took a seat " I always get bllied about it.Noah hated when this happen to him.He waited for her to aneswer.He stuffed his gface back in the book.Noah jjst sat and waited for his book to be cool.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:33 pm

J. J. shruged, "Well then people are stupid. Simple enough I'd say."

She frowned slightly as she looked at the boy, trying to think of the answer to his question. She couldn't come up with anything.

"You know, I can't say I do know who they are Noah."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:52 pm