Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

have no fear, i know we'll make it through

Blaze Kristian
    Blaze Kristian
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

have no fear, i know we'll make it through Empty have no fear, i know we'll make it through

Post by Blaze Kristian Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:28 pm

It was nearing dark, the only sound being echoed was their footsteps. There were still unresolved issuses, things that needed to be discussed and talked about, because just maybe, they both wanted different things. Either way, they would work it out.

Or at least that's what Blaze hoped would happen.

His grip on his companion's hand never loosened for a moment, ensuring that she was by his side and not falling behind in step. The anticipation, frustration and confusion was driving him crazy and he could not remember the last time he felt like such a wreck. Not only that, he was sure he looked like one, courtesy of the brunette he was walking with, as per their previous...situation.

Finally seeing the house upon view, he got his key out and unlocked the door, before pulling the Ravenclaw in and slamming the door just as quick. The lights surrounded the rooms automatically, but he paid no heed to the atmosphere.

He didn't care that the rooms were incredibly messy or that thing were out of place. Right now, there was just one thing that he needed and wanted, everything else could wait.

"Tell me again McCoy, tell me I'm the one," Blaze murmured roughly as he got her into one of the bedrooms, barely noticing the dim lighting. He pushed against the closed door and placed kisses along her neck.

Talking can wait till tomorrow, he decided.
    Ray
    Ray
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

have no fear, i know we'll make it through Empty Re: have no fear, i know we'll make it through

Post by Ray Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:04 pm

Speeding along right behind Blaze, Hunter allowed herself the ghost of a smile to spread on her lips. It was time they resolved their issues and discussed what they wanted. She just hoped what Blaze wanted didn't clash with what she did. But she knew they;d work something out...

Hopefully.

His tight grip on her was returned whole-heartedly, excitement rushing through her veins. Of course, the Ravenclaw had better sense than to show any of this to him. The mess of her hair flapped on her face lightly, but her expression never wavered. The messy hair was something she blamed Blaze for, even though it didn't bother her.

Lights surrounded her as soon as they reached the house - it was a mansion, really - making her blink, trying to regain her focus. A moment later, she could see clearly again, and she noticed that 'neat' really wasn't something two teenagers left alone to live by themselves could accomplish. But she couldn't focus on any of that now - not when Blaze was right there.

"Y-you're the one," she mumbled back to him, a smirk slowly forming on her lips, "I thought the conversation we had before implied th-that." She struggled to keep a straight face as he kissed her neck. In the end, she just gave up and buried her face in his neck, breathing deeply, trailing on of her hands to stroke one side of his neck gently.

Even if they didn't have the discussion, this was good too.
    Blaze Kristian
    Blaze Kristian
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

have no fear, i know we'll make it through Empty Re: have no fear, i know we'll make it through

Post by Blaze Kristian Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:25 pm

He could never tire of hearing those words being uttered by her. He wanted to hear it more often because he knew that she meant it completely. He could not believe that he had managed to make someone actually content with the way he was. But one doubt was still nagging in his mind, not letting him go.

"What if I hurt you?" Blaze whispered into the Ravenclaw's ear, letting out a breath at the feel of her against his neck. "I was trained by two Death Eaters to an extent, there is a chance I might become just as bad as your father."

His voice had grown hollow, slight fear in his tone in the confidence of knowing that there was indeed a chance he might do something terrible. Here was a boy who had been plotting the death of his parents, though they were locked up in Azkaban.

The Hufflepuff's fingers explored Hunter's skin at a leisurely pace, finally getting the feeling that they had all night. He placed light kisses along her jaw, his fingers sprawled in her hair. He wanted to feel more of her touches against his own skin, the fiery feeling that made him awake.

His hand wrapped underneath the brunette's thigh, effectively hitching her leg around his waist. "So good," he mumbled as he bit her earlobe none too gently.
    Ray
    Ray
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Ray Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:30 pm

"Tell me you're mine," she whispered, pressing herself closer to him. He's only said it once to her, but she knew she'll never get tired of it. Hunter couldn't help it - she loved him. Hearing words that showed he cared about her gave her butterflies, and it was an amazing feeling. Nothing like what she's ever felt before.

"Hurt me? You won't hurt me," she quickly assured him, smiling against his neck. At this point, the brunette didn't know that Blaze was actually serious about it. But detecting his tone moments later, she looked up at him, "Even if you were mad you wouldn't hurt me. And if by some absurd chance you tried to hurt me like- like my father did, I won't hesitate to fight back."

She wrapped her arms around his neck tightly. "You wouldn't hurt me," she mumbled, "I know you wouldn't. Blaze, you're not a bad person. At all."

After a moment's decision, she lay her lips on his neck and gently nibbled on it, leaving another hickey on his neck. The brunette had to admit to herself, she loved giving the Hufflepuff hickeys.

Letting out a low sound, she slipped her hand under his shirt, feeling his bare abdomen against her fingers. She closed her eyes in bliss, letting Blaze do what he did best - let her feel very good, that is. The girl tangled her other hand into his messy hair, wanting - no, needing more of him to touch.

"Say my name," she breathed against his ear, while wrapping her other leg around his waist and pressing her chest against his, foreheads touching.
    Blaze Kristian
    Blaze Kristian
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Blaze Kristian Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:36 am

The Hufflepuff couldn't help but smirk at the brunette's request. "I'm all yours baby," he whispered back huskily, his eyes staring straight into hers. "You never have to worry about that, alright? I'm here for good. Feel free to do anything with me."

Blaze wanted to believe her so badly, but he wondered if he ever could. Still, she sounded so sure that it was safe to be with him, as though he was not capable of causing pain. How could he fall for one person's words when all he had been taught in his life was to torture others? One thing was certain he supposed, he could never hurt Hunter on purpose.

"Don't fucking regret your words McCoy," he muttered, his arms wrapping around her waist in a tight grip. "I do not know how you are convinced of my behaviour, but if that is what you feel, then fine."

He groaned softly into the Ravenclaw's hair as she marked him once more. It was like euphoria, an addiction he could easily get used to. He needed to keep her with him, there was no way in hell he was going to lose her.

His self control was lying on a thin thread and as he felt her hands under his shirt, he couldn't help but murmur, "Just take the damn thing off." The desire laced in his tone was evident and he could not focus on anything else. Everything in his mind had shut down, and all he could feel was her sinful touches.

The layers of clothing was like a barrier, separating them both from what they really want. He was drowning in a mixture of lust and need, and though he was oblivious to it, there might have been a little of love thrown in. Still, his teenaged mind could only focus on his need of more bare skin to touch and explore.

"Hunter," he breathed unevenly, before crashing his lips to hers, as his hands held onto her legs and led them both towards the bed. Their lips never left each others' as he pressed his body close to hers on the mattress, their tongues battling for dominance.
    Ray
    Ray
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Ray Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:55 pm

"Oh, I know. I just want to hear it again," she muttered seductively, a smirk playing on her lips. Her smirk widened at his next set of words. "Anything?" She asked alluringly, their noses touching with her breath on his skin, teasing him.

She was sure Blaze wouldn't hurt her. He was incapable of doing so - at least, incapable of hurting her. No matter how much he thought he was a horrible person, no matter how he was brought up, she knew that the Hufflepuff was not a bad person. Not at all. The way you were raised shouldn't be the way you act - especially if your parents were someone like Mr. and Mrs. Kristian.

"I never will," she said instantly, a determined look on her face. "I'm convinced because your actions show that you are very protective of me. And since you're protective of me, you wouldn't harm me. You can't change my mind, Blaze."

It was no longer an urge to mark him, more of an urge to feel him. Of course, she wanted people to know that this sexy Hufflepuff was hers, but above all, she wanted Blaze to know she wasn't going to leave him.

A smirk was once again on her face as she gave in to her desire and tugged his shirt off him, revealing his torso. She stole a moment, just staring at him, as if seeing him for the first time ever. "When you said you were the sexiest serial killer I'll ever meet, you weren't kidding," she murmured to herself.

She crushed her body even closer to him, the longing for closure invading her mind. The Ravenclaw was already deep with lust and love, but her heart and body seemed to want her to drown in it. Her shirt hiked up over her belly button, but she paid it no notice.

A smile spread on her lips as he said her name. She licked his lips slowly, seductively, leaving him to want more. When she crashed onto the bed, she took it as an opportunity to tighten her hold on his wait and run a hand up and down his arm.
    Blaze Kristian
    Blaze Kristian
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Blaze Kristian Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:10 pm

"Do you have something in your mind already that you want to do?" Blaze asked with a raised eyebrow, his lips curling into an amused smirk, awaiting the brunette's response. "Tell me, I'm interested."

The Hufflepuff barely registered the girl's words, as she removed the clothing from his body. He didn't give her much time to admire, just captured her lips into another one of his rough kisses. His lips trailing to her neck, he growled against her skin as her fingers continued their exploration on his torso.

One of his hands resting next to her head on the bed, his other hand made quick work of Hunter's shirt buttons, quickly throwing the material to the side. His fingers made patterns over the exposed area, taking his time to take note of every dip and curve.

"So fucking beautiful," Blaze murmured, his dark gaze never losing contact with hers. His fingers continued to move of their own violation, his heart rate increasing at the closure of their bare skin.

He groaned softly against her lips, still wanting more with each passing second. For a moment, this all felt surreal, something like a dream and he felt like it was nirvana. But he knew it could not be, it was more than that. This was actually happening.

He was actually being with a girl because he cared about her.

Ray
    Ray
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Ray Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:45 pm

She smiled secretively at his question, "Well, you'll just have to find out for yourself, won't you?" She pecked his lips lightly and pulled back just as quickly. "What would you like to do, Blaze?"

Hunter pouted slightly; she wanted to look at Blaze's body some more - but it was long forgotten quickly when he took her lips. She took this as a time to run her hands over his chest softly, her face buried in his neck.

She shivered in pleasure as Blaze's hands went over her shirt and took it off for her. Her heart pounded against her chest and she pressed herself to his side, taking his lips with hers. Her legs tightened around his waist once more and she buried her face in his neck, breathing deeply in a fruitless attempt to make her breathing even.

"Th-thank you?" She asked uncertainly, her face going up in scarlet. The Ravenclaw felt the need to hide herself from him, so she turned over, her chest on the mattress, but her head was still facing the messy-haired teenager.

Is this a dream or is it really happening? was all Hunter could even think of at this point. Was it real? Was she going to wake up and find herself beaten unconscious by her father? Hunter really hoped she wasn't, as she was perfectly fine in this position.

She closed her eyes, killing her useless thoughts and focused on the one thing that mattered right now: The man she loved.
    Blaze Kristian
    Blaze Kristian
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Blaze Kristian Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:47 am

"I don't think I should say what's on my mind out loud right now," the Hufflepuff murmured, his eyes growing slightly darker. "I mean, I wouldn't want to offend you or anything with my...ideas."

He shook his head in mock disappointment, his hand on the brunette's shoulder and using it to turn her around once more. "Why so shy now, McCoy?" He asked with a smirk, his eyebrow raised in challenge. "There really is no need to keep away something so tempting from me; it'd be such a waste of time and effort."

Blaze's lips just grazed the Ravenclaw's skin below her neck, his hand cupping her cheek on the right side. He hoped she wouldn't stop her ministrations on him, even though it was proving to be too much. His lips moving back to attach to hers, he managed to ask breathlessly, "What the fuck are you doing to me?"

In all his years of having flings, this was a new kind of pleasure. Sure, most of the girls he had been with were quite good, but this was more than that. And besides, Hunter was proving to be even more amazing simply by her words and teasing touches.

"Be my girlfriend, McCoy? Just so I can officially claim you as mine in front of everyone," the Hufflepuff said in a whisper, both his hands cupping her face, and his darkened green eyes searching hers. One of his hands picked up hers and placed the palm of her hand over his chest, his gaze still fixed on hers, their lips just inches away from being ravished by each other yet again.
    Ray
    Ray
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Ray Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:09 pm

"Oh, now I'm curious," she leaned in closer to him, her breath on his lips. "I won't get offended. Go on."

"Well, this is the first time someone's seen something other than my arms," she mumbled, crossing her arms over her chest in another attempt to hide herself once more. "Well, I'm sorry I tempt you." She gave up on covering herself and instead pressed her chest closer to his. In a way, she was still covering herself from him, only in a more... intimate way.

Goosebumps covered Hunter's skin, but she continued running her lips over his neck and grazing her hands over his skin. His lips caught hers once more, and she nibbled gently on his lower lip. "Me? I'm not doing anything!" She managed to reply, sounding out-of-breath, "What are you doing with me, Kristian?"

This was her first 'relationship'. The Ravenclaw was never this close to any male specimen before and she had to say-- it was quite delightful. Sure, she went on that one unimportant date, where some guy wanted something she didn't want to give. But that didn't count - she didn't want it. Blaze was what she wanted. Who she wanted.

In response to his request, she pushed him back onto the bed and lay on top of him. Their noses were touching when she finally uttered, "Of course," and claimed his lips once again.

Hunter McCoy: girlfriend to Blaze Kristian and loving it.
    Blaze Kristian
    Blaze Kristian
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Blaze Kristian Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:00 pm

"No way McCoy, how about one for one deal?" The Hufflepuff questioned with a sly smirk. "I hardly think it's fair that I have reveal something that might be of potential embarrassment while you get to have all the fun of just listening."

Blaze rolled his eyes and shook his head, "Get used to it, because though I'm a mean bastard, I know how to appreciate beauty." His expression lightened ever so quickly and his hands ran up and down her arms in an almost soothing way. "Really, there is nothing to be ashamed off. Besides, it's twice as sexy when you're confident with these kind of things just as you are confident about killing someone," he chuckled teasingly.

"I'm just being myself, nothing wrong with that I hope?" He asked in a murmur, raising his eyebrow once more and letting out a low growl against the brunette's lips before letting his fingers trail above the waistband of Hunter's jeans. "This is fucking infuriating and pleasurable at the same time, and I don't...." he trailed off, running on of his hands through his hair in frustration.

The Hufflepuff grinned to Hunter's response and returned her kiss just as eagerly, his hands running up and down her back. Though he was surprised, he had to admit that he was relieved that she said yes. Really, why on earth would anyone want to date him? Would he even make a good boyfriend? He did not know the first thing about being a relationship, what if this backfired?

He lay next to the Ravenclaw, placing kisses along her shoulder blade before wrapping his arm around her waist. "Don't go anywhere," he mumbled into her hair, feeling comfort in a way he hadn't felt in a long time, if not ever.
    Ray
    Ray
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Ray Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:16 pm

"Fine," she agreed, nodding along with Blaze. "I'll tell you what I'm thinking of, but only after you tell me what you're thinking of. I refuse to say anything unless you say what you're thinking of too."

She face him properly, pulling back from her hiding, and trying to muster up the confidence to stay where she was. "This is so hard," she complained, a little pout on her lips. But by the soothing touch Blaze was giving her, she felt as though she shouldn't be uncomfortable with him anymore. "Fine. But don't stare too much," she mumbled, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"No, it's just perfect," she whispered, her voice soft. The Ravenclaw tangled a hand into his hair, the other sliding over his abdomen once again and reaching the edge of his trousers. Not yet, she told herself, raising her hand back to his chest. "You don't...?"

Shivering at his touch, the Ravenclaw smiled slightly. She didn't know what she was doing - where they were going - with this new relationship, but she already knew she loved it. "I've never been good at relationships," she admitted to him, pulling back momentarily to breathe, "But- but I'm willing to make the effort. B-because you're worth it." And with that, she placed a tender kiss on his neck.

Hunter wrapped her arms around Blaze and snuggled close to him, enjoying the comfortable feeling - one that she never felt before. "I won't," she returned, her eyes half-closed. Turning her head slightly, she placed a kiss on the crook of his neck.

Safe. That was how she felt.
    Blaze Kristian
    Blaze Kristian
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Blaze Kristian Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:59 pm

"I thought you might prefer a gentleman for tonight," the brown haired boy whispered into the Ravenclaw's ear and pulled back with a grin. "Or should I just drop the act?"

Blaze bit her lower lip, his tongue sweeping against her mouth. "What is so hard in being sexy?" He asked with a raised eyebrow and shook his head teasingly. "It is just about the easier thing to do. And I'm a guy, of course I'm going to stare," he added with a chuckle. "I promise it's the good kind of attention, though."

A low groan escaped his lips as she ran her hands across his skin, and he dropped his head to the crook of her neck. "I don't feel like I have any control," he completed his sentence in a bare whisper. "It's hanging by a thread, McCoy."

"I've never had a fucking relationship, I just might screw this up," he growled, taking both of Hunter's hands and placing a kiss on the palms. "I'm not worth anything, but fine," he shrugged and closed his eyes at her kiss.

The Hufflepuff reached down to remove his jeans, never used to wearing them to bed, leaving him in his boxers. He had no idea where his shirt had ended up either, but he couldn't bring himself to care at this moment.

"You can take yours off too, if you want," he smirked, his eyes glinting lightly and trailing his hands all over her skin. He kissed her shoulder blade ever so lightly, loving the feelings being ignited in him.
    Ray
    Ray
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Ray Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:58 pm

"I don't need a gentleman," She whispered, leaning even closer to him, "I need you."

"Being sexy's hard because I never know if you like it," she whined, crossing her arms over her chest, but uncrossed them a moment later. "Well, it's easy for you, because you're naturally sexy!" After a little bit of incoherent mumbling, she pulled back from him slightly, revealing whatever Blaze wanted to stare at.

A shiver ran up her spine, and fireworks exploded in her mind by the sheer act of him placing his head on the crook of her neck. "Then let go," she breathed, softly running a hand over the back of his neck. "Let go," she repeated, pressing her lips to his neck.

"You won't screw anything up; we'll work through this together," she assured him, smiling at him slightly. A frown etched onto her lips for a moment, before a determined look crossed her face. "You are worth so much Blaze, I don't want to hear you say otherwise!" And I love you.

Hunter couldn't help but stare at his toned legs for a moment, before a blush rose up on her cheeks and she avoided his eye contact.

"Er, I think I'll save that for later," she said, mustering up the courage to look him in the eyes, but gently stroke his thigh and moving closer to him. A few moments later, the Ravenclaw lay her head against his chest and closed her eyes in content.

This was perfect.
    Blaze Kristian
    Blaze Kristian
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Blaze Kristian Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:58 pm

"Keep saying things like that baby, and you just might regret it," Blaze groaned at the Ravenclaw's words before capturing her lips in a rough kiss.

He shook his head amusedly at the brunette. "That's where you're wrong, I already know I'm going to like it. Isn't it our physical attributes that caught attention, anyway?" He questioned with a raised eyebrow. Placing his lips on her neck, he trailed a path down, just close to her heart. "You're naturally sexy too, babe."

"Trust me, you don't want me to let go," he growled against her skin, making sure to give another hickey, this time at her pulse point. "Fuck, you're driving me crazy McCoy, you have no idea how much I wish to let go right now," he breathed in a husky tone.

Blaze shrugged his shoulders, "Hard to say something else when only one thought has been drilled into your mind." When was he ever worth anything? He was a load of trouble who knew how to kick ass and that was just about it.

"I'm sure you are not at all comfortable lying in your jeans, just take it off," he said with a roll of her eyes, but anything else he was going to say died at his lips as she touched his skin. "I am trying to be patient here, but your actions are not helping one bit, McCoy," he told in a harsh whisper before kissing her once more, plunging his tongue into her mouth.

His hands skimmed her back in a up and down motion, before pulling back with uneven breaths. He was sure she could hear his heart racing, but he didn't care. Everything just so felt so new and he liked it.
    Ray
    Ray
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Ray Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:03 am

"I regret nothing," she whispered against his lips, her voice sounding muffled.

"Physical attributes catch attention, but personality is what kept us together," she mumbled, her cheeks reddening a little. Shivers ran up her spine at the trail of kisses he gave her, fire igniting at every time they made contact. "If-If you say so."

"Let go. I want you to," she repeated again firmly, running a hand through his hair. "Let go, please." She reached up to his ear and nibbled lightly on it.

The Ravenclaw's eyes bore into his, "That means I'll just have to drill something else into your mind." Her solid reponse surprised even herself. "You are important to me. Very important. You're worth so much to me, even if you don't see it yourself."

After a moment's hesitation, Hunter decided that she was uncomfortable in her jeans, and she chose to take them off. "You can do whatever you want, Blaze. I won't stop you." She licked his lower lip a few times softly, and caressed his back gently.

Her heart raced along with his. The Ravenclaw laid her head against his chest, enjoying the quick beat of his heart along with the warmth he provided her. Was this what love felt like? The fast drumming of heartbeats and the fluttering of butterflies in her stomach? The feeling of complete safety, lying in the arms of her loved one?

If this was love, Hunter couldn't see what everyone complained so much about. It was an amazing feeling.
    Blaze Kristian
    Blaze Kristian
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Blaze Kristian Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:47 am

"No time for one of your life lessons McCoy," the Hufflepuff muttered with a shake of his head. He had to admit that he enjoyed the way she kept reacting to his touches. Normally, girls only responded to his kisses and the foreplay was almost never there. But Hunter seemed to fall apart just by a mere touch and that was highly entertaining for him.

Growling against her skin once more, he pressed his body closer to hers, their bare skin coming in contact before giving her another kiss. Their lips moved in a rough and wild manner; lacking the 'passion' that people often talked about.

No, this was not the time for that. This was pure and unadulterated desire that they were giving into and could not stop.

"Drill something like what?" Blaze managed to ask in a breathless tone, his lips not completely leaving hers. "Do it, whatever you want to say to me or do, I don't care," he muttered, his hands making patterns on her now unclothed thighs, pulling her closer. "Show me McCoy, show me how important I am," he murmured in a deep tone into her ear.

The Hufflepuff nearly let out a sigh of bliss at Hunter's comforting action. "There are so many things I want to do, but I highly doubt now's the time," he told quietly, lifting his head slightly to focus lust darkened eyes on hers.

He kissed the top of her and wrapped his arm around her waist tightly, as though she would disappear if he let go. The blankets provided them the warmth they craved, though he had a feeling that the brunette would be more than enough for the heat. "Next time, I will not be so considerate McCoy," he whispered into her hair, a sly smirk on his lips. "The next time we do this, we're going the long way."

"So make sure you have made the right choice, by being with me."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:22 pm