Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Hey, I don't exactly remember you...

Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Hey, I don't exactly remember you... Empty Hey, I don't exactly remember you...

Post by Dylan Veer Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:16 pm

Dylan was restricted on where he could go, since he had Amnesia. It wasn't like he couldn't easily find his way back, he remembered stuff easily, but he also didn't want Lora to freak out. So, he decided to be a good boy for a while.

Looking through shop windows and such, Dylan suddenly wished he had money to buy something. But, he had left his money at Hogwarts, since he was in a hurry to escape Hogwarts for a little bit.
    Rhys Edmunds
    Rhys Edmunds
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Hey, I don't exactly remember you... Empty Re: Hey, I don't exactly remember you...

Post by Rhys Edmunds Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:09 pm

Rhys had lost track of his cousin - not that he needed Ana to constantly be looking after him every time they went somewhere, despite what the twenty-four-year-old might believe. He was prone to clumsiness, not getting lost; and the clumsiness had been getting significantly less over the past several months.

The redhead paused as he noted a familiar face amid the crowd. "Dylan?" he called, making his way over to the older boy, giving a cursory glance at their surroundings as he approached.

"Did Lora let you off your leash, then?" Rhys joked in Russian, then grimaced, a hand coming up to scratch his head. "Sorry, mate. That was... not cool. If it's any consolation, I've shaken my handler, too.

"You probably don't remember me that well after your, uh, encounter with the Whomping Willow. I must admit, it's kinda nice that I wasn't the one having some life-threatening accident, for once. Sorry! Sorry..." He winced at his newest gaff, then offered his hand. "Rhys Edmunds, fourth-year Hrabrost, official Durmstrang school klutz, and entirely prone to talking too much, sometimes."
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Hey, I don't exactly remember you... Empty Re: Hey, I don't exactly remember you...

Post by Dylan Veer Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:24 pm

Hearing his name, Dylan turned around to see a Red hair boy who he had seen around at Hogwarts. Of course, he didn't recognize his name.

Shrugging, Dylan just laughed. "It's fine. I have restrictions on where I can go, since this whole Amnesia thing kind have got rid of a lot of things. Like, how to navigate this city without getting lost." Thinking, Dylan shook his head. "It weird, people recognize you, and know your name.... yet, you don't know theirs. Heck, I didn't know Lora's name when I woke up, and she's my girlfriend."

Accepting his hand, Dyl grinned. "Well, at least I ain't the only one out there who does stuff like that, I guess. Though, I was drunk apparently when it happened. And Lora told me, I apparently hated drinking. No idea what happened there," Dylan chuckled. "Nice to meet you Rhys... well, meet you again. I'm pretty sure you know my name and stuff."
    Rhys Edmunds
    Rhys Edmunds
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Rhys Edmunds Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:27 pm

Rhys smiled understandingly. "This city? It's rather easy to navigate, really," he said. "All the streets either lead out of the city or back to the square, here. Make enough turns and you'll always make your way back to something familiar.

"Must be real confusing, sometimes. Betcha it'll all come back, though. Just give it time," he reassured.

The redhead laughed, then tried to pull a solemn expression. "You completely stole my act. I'm the only who's suppose to do things that nearly break my neck." Though, he had managed the serious tone, his eyes gave him away. "Ah, right. Drinking is bad. Merlin, if I ever drank... I'm clumsy enough without something making me tipsy!

"Dylan Veer," he stated in reply. "Fifth-year, Slushatel. We were mostly acquainted through our girlfriends. Alora and" - Rhys' gaze grew soft - "Lena. The girls all get along pretty well, it seems."

Last edited by Rhys Edmunds on Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:57 pm

"That's a good tip, I might have to remember that," Dylan thanked the red hair boy.

"Hoping so, I don't want my life to have this huge gap with few memories from that time," Dylan replied.

Grinning, the boy shrugged. "You can have it back, I really don't want to be famous for that." And Dyl wasn't kidding, he wasn't comfortable with the fact that it happened to him in the first place. "I am never touching alcohol again, I don't want this to happen all over again. Apparently, I don't have much self control when it happens."

"Lena? I didn't know you were her boyfriend, at least we met before in some way." Agreeing with Rhys, Dyl shrugged. "Good, I don't want girl drama. I heard it was the worse."
    Rhys Edmunds
    Rhys Edmunds
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Rhys Edmunds Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:27 am

Rhys gave a faint laugh, a hand coming up to scratch his head, again. "Well... um. I wasn't?" he explained awkwardly. "I mean, I was, then I wasn't. Now... It's kind of a long story." He grimaced a bit, before turning to the shop window.

"So... looking for anything in particular?" the redhead queried, intent upon changing the subject. He felt rather stupid enough without mention of his self-image issues.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:30 am

Frowning now, Dylan was very confused. "Long story? Alright then." Deciding not to push, he decided he could always get the answer from Lora.

"Not really, I am just looking. Maybe something to spark a memory. And it's not like I brought any money with me." Pausing, Dylan shrugged. "I have glimpses of memories now. I remember, very hazy, of my parents and one of my sisters. My sister, Laura, is the sharpest out of the memory. It's like... my memories are trying to come back, pre-hogwarts one."

Looking all around, Dylan hoped for a spark of a memory. After all, it only takes one spark to cause a fire right? The boy was disappointed to not find one though. "What are you doing here today? Not that I mind."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:03 am