Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

And So Let Us Cross Swords Together

Ci
    Ci
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

And So Let Us Cross Swords Together Empty And So Let Us Cross Swords Together

Post by Ci Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:57 pm

Wandering into the classroom Ciar looked around cautiously, her nose and ears twitching for the slightest hint of someone there. Checking the ceiling she didn't see any sign of the professor but that could be her lack of being able to sense vampires. Taking a seat in one of the desks she pulled out a small boot knife that had been tucked down the side of her dragonhide boot and a sharpening stone. Slowly and methodically she sharpened the knife while awaiting her classmates.
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

And So Let Us Cross Swords Together Empty Re: And So Let Us Cross Swords Together

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:07 pm

Luc entered the classroom giving the place a quick scan. He knew it was pointless, if the professor didn't want to be seen then he wasn't going to see him but it was in his nature to check anyway.

"Hey." He said as he took the seat beside Ciar, his eyes still looking out for him. "Why is it I can never see him? Even after all my vampire training he still manages to evade my sight."
    Ci
    Ci
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

And So Let Us Cross Swords Together Empty Re: And So Let Us Cross Swords Together

Post by Ci Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:29 am

Leaning over and pressing a kiss to Lucifer's cheek as she sharpened her knife Ciar gave a small smile. "Hey yourself," she replied moving her eyes back to her task. "I can tell you right now that it isn't for lack of trying that you can't see him."

She set down the block and took Luc's hand. "You train harder than anyone. If anyone human should be able to see him it's you. I have found that since beginning Animagus training my senses have enhanced even more than they were but even I can't detect him. I mean I've got the senses of a wolf so it's weird when I can't sense something. Don't worry about it though. Just keep on his good side and hopefully you don't have to worry about him sneaking up on you and killing us both." Ciar squeezed his hand and gave a small smile.
    Dameon Volans
    Dameon Volans
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Dameon Volans Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:42 am

Dameon's eyes rested on the two housemates of his, nodding at them before sitting at a seat of his own. Slowly, he got the equipment he think he would need out of his pocket, and counted them on the desk in front of him.

If anyone knew him well enough - which no one should - this was just another ploy of him showing off what he can use, and whatnot.
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:38 pm

Frodo entered the class, feeling a bit tired from his lack of sleep, since he was busy cramming for OWL exams. Still, he felt he had everything under control and he was mostly confident about the things he knew.

He smiled lightly at the other students and took a seat next to the front. He hoped the lesson would be an interesting one, just like the previous classes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:10 pm