Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Herbology || 2nd Year Lesson Four

Airiana Wolfgang Hawthorn
    Third Year
    Third Year

Herbology || 2nd Year Lesson Four Empty Herbology || 2nd Year Lesson Four

Post by Airiana Wolfgang Hawthorn Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:26 am

Airiana walked into the greenhouse with a calm, easy going air about her. It seemed that maybe she would gather just the right amount of credits after all. Though she was a little ways off from such a dream of passing, she knew she could do it she tried hard enough. She stretched a bit and cracked her knuckles so that she could drive the itch to read out of them. She was growing more like her brother everyday, how strange.
    Roselle Cross
    Roselle Cross
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Herbology || 2nd Year Lesson Four Empty Re: Herbology || 2nd Year Lesson Four

Post by Roselle Cross Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:04 pm

Roselle walks in and smiles at the student "hello how are you?" She asks as she starts setting up pants.
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Airiana Wolfgang Hawthorn Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:03 pm

"I'm well, professor," Airiana said, looking up at her with a bright smile. She was a pretty teacher, she had to admit, the rumours about her weren't wrong. She looked around curiously and frowned, "Do people usually come to class late professor?" Naturally as a class skipper, she wouldn't know.
    Roselle Cross
    Roselle Cross
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Roselle Cross Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:56 pm

Roselle laughs lightly "yeah pretty much. But usually if they are i just make them tell me what they think the plant are and are used for. I don't see why but it embarasses them immensly." She smiles back and starts to water some plants.
    Valdus Sliverwood
    Valdus Sliverwood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valdus Sliverwood Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:45 am

Valdus entered the classroom holding his books and his brown hair untidy.Valdus took a spot by Arinira." Hey kids can be late." Valdus took a seat and wrote in his book and then looked at the stuff his last year was hard losing his favroite professor named Ryan Gennyu dieing in the hopstial wing but now he had that evil romana teacher .he started to grit hi teeth.Valdus just waited and learn stuff for some of mind he loved.Valdus just wondered how this place was when his dad was a student i guess." Wow rought night" Valdus just grined and waited.
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Airiana Wolfgang Hawthorn Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:02 pm

Airiana glanced at Valdus with her eyebrows raised, frowning ever so slightly at his lateness. She guessed it wouldn't be that bad but it was still irritating to have him enter late like that. She'd done it once and had resented herself. She looked back at the professor, "So what exactly are we going to do today, Professor Cross?"

She looked back at Valdus with skeptical eyes, "I don't know what you mean, sir. I'm without much knowledge of your night and mine was fairly nice."
    Roselle Cross
    Roselle Cross
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Roselle Cross Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:04 am

Roselle looks at the late student with a disaproving look, "I do not like tardyness. next time I'll make you stay after and repot all my plants." She looks back at Airianna "well Ms. Hawthorn today we will be learning about the bouncing bulb. Like the name sugests these little plants bounce when not planted. Today you will be repotting them. I advise you be careful for once you have a hold of one they will do everything to get loose. Also be warned that they will aim for your face."

She hands the students an extra pot with soil in it "now i advise you prepare the pot before you exchange the bulb."
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Airiana Wolfgang Hawthorn Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:31 am

Airiana's eyes widened in alarm. Certainly bouncing bulbs wouldn't so hard to handle? Well, whatever the case was, she was going to do it and do it correctly. She took the pot that she was handed and spun around to where her pot would go. She set it down and looked up curiously, waiting for any further instructions that she would need.
    Roselle Cross
    Roselle Cross
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Roselle Cross Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:01 pm

Roselle looks around "now to get the bulb out you need to dig it up with your hands. Be careful for when the bulb gets enough space to move it'll take it. So you need to make sure you get a hold of the bulb before it gets a chance to get out. So when you hit it during your dig hold it down by the top and dig out around it. Once that is done grab it and switch pots, Covering it in the soil as quickly as possible."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 4:14 pm