Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

Herbology, fifth years (lesson 1)

Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Herbology, fifth years (lesson 1) Empty Herbology, fifth years (lesson 1)

Post by Hades Andrews Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:33 pm

Hades walked into his herbology lesson and saw he was the only one again. Man, today was not his day but oh well. No one was going to ruin his mood, no matter what. Iris was back here and he was glad. Now he can show off his new fiancee. Hades needed to get used to saying that.
    Jodie Bass
    Jodie Bass
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Herbology, fifth years (lesson 1) Empty Re: Herbology, fifth years (lesson 1)

Post by Jodie Bass Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:00 am

The sun seemed to be nice to the plants this summer; for when Adele entered the greenhouse the leaves were green. She had to rejoice that, though, for winter is coming and that means the leaves are going to crinkle and die.

The Gryffindor marched into the Greenhouse and sat down on a bench, barely looking up.
    Alicia Lopez
    Alicia Lopez
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Alicia Lopez Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:39 am

It a bright day, the sun looking down at the world and the plants bathing in the sunlight of the greenhouse. She strolling into the greenhouse, not many people had arrive quite yet so you could say she was early this time. However she wasn't the type to get to class early which was new for her, most of the time she would get there when nearly everyone had arrived, she was just slow that way. Sitting on the bench, she guessed it could take a bit.
    Danica Brew
    Danica Brew
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Danica Brew Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:57 am

Beau made his way towards the Greenhouse where he would be teaching his Fifth years, he was slightly nervous about teaching but was glad he decided to take this career path

As he walked into the class he noticed there weren't to many students, he glanced down at his watch seeing that it was time to start the lesson. He made his way to front of the classroom, and sat on his desk

"Right, seems like this is going to be a small class so welcome to Herbology, im Professor Romero. Now seemimg your all new faces to me lets go around the room and introduce ourselves shall we, starting with you" Beau said gesturing towards the Gryffindor boy
    Ariana Picard
    Ariana Picard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Ariana Picard Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:58 am

Picky walked through the doors of the green house, she took a deep breath loving the smell of the plants, the dirt. It meant life to her. She smiled at the teacher having the smarts to look embarrassed at her lack of time management. She took her seat as the professor pointed to Hades. At least she hadn't missed introductions.
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:54 pm

Hades looked as the professor came in and started talking. When he wanted Hades to start by saying his name he nodded. "Hi, I'm Hades Andrews" Hades introduced himself to the class like he was told to do.
    Ariana Picard
    Ariana Picard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Ariana Picard Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:55 pm

Noting no one else was speaking she leaned forward out of turn,"I'm Ariana, mostly known as Picky. Although I guess as a teacher it would be inappropriate to call me that. So I am thinking that you will call me..." She stopped talking realizing yet again she was babbling. She giggled and leaned back, pressing her lips in a tight line letting others take their turn.
    Jodie Bass
    Jodie Bass
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Jodie Bass Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:34 pm

"Judith Jocasta Della Luciana Bass, but call me Adele. Gryffindor like the rest of the lot. No other questions," she snapped, crossing her arms. She flicked her hair over her eyebrows, and stared down at the floor. Who needed people?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 5:39 am