Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Family Ties

Simone Lucinda
    Simone Lucinda
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Family Ties Empty Family Ties

Post by Simone Lucinda Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:52 pm

Simone was in Russia in search for his parents. He knew they lived somewhere near hear from his research. He’d been looking everywhere for them since he was like five. His search had brought him to the River side in a muggle part of Russia, and he had to admit it was quite beautiful. “Why is this taking so long,” He asked the cat who had been fallowing him around all day. Sitting down on a bench he opened up his messenger bag and allowed his snake to slither out. “I’m begin to think I’m never going to find them.” he spoke to his pets.

Today he wore a frilly skirt and a tank top with flats. For accessories he had found a few pieces of jewelry and large sunglasses. He even tucked a rose behind his ear. Pushing his hair behind his ear he began to pet his snake. “This is taking to long,” he said.
    outfit

Family Ties Empty Re: Family Ties

Post by Guest Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:32 pm

Rosie was wandering around the riverside yet again. Ever since she met the Slushatel prefect and that French girl here; she had taken the liking of coming here once in a while. She had went into a store to buy some chocolate and once she was outside a pack was in her arm and she was nibbling on it.

Rosie started wandering again this time passing someone. By the looks of the person she thought it was a female. She nodded and said a small hello and good morning to her as she passed.

Outfit
    Simone Lucinda
    Simone Lucinda
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Simone Lucinda Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:39 pm

Simone watched as a girl walked by then an idea popped into his head. “Hey wait up, I wish to ask you something!” he called after the girl running to catch up. When he finally caught up to her out of breath he asked “Do you know anyone of the last name Lucinda around here? I’m looking for my parents, I have been for years. They left me at an Orphanage in France when I was just a baby. Have you seen them?”

Post by Guest Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:48 pm

Rosie's eyes suddenly narrowed at the person who had stopped her. It wasn't that the person was bothering her, it was the question that did. "I'm a Lucinda" she said before gulping, her features eerily calm and expressionless for a thirteen year old all of a sudden "If you're looking for my family they're dead" she deadpanned. She was the only Lucinda left or so she thought until she met this strange person.
    Simone Lucinda
    Simone Lucinda
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Simone Lucinda Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:57 pm

“I could be looking for your family,” Simone said shrinking down inside himself from the younger girls glare. “My name is Simone Victor Lucinda. I was left in France on the door step of an orphanage with a my birth certificate with only my name and their first initials on it. They were R. Lucinda and M. Lucinda. That’s all I’ve known for years.” Tears formed in his eyes at the thought of his only family being dead. “Could you help me at all?”

Post by Guest Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:03 pm

Rose sighed and looked around for something to sit on. She spotted a bench a few steps near them and grabbed his arm. "Come on" she said. it was amusing a bit. she was older than her that Rose was sure of. She made her sit on the bench and sighed. "Rolando Lucinda and Marie Lucinda that is our parent's names" she said. Unshed tears glistened in her eyes. "You... are lucky to not have been there when they were alive" she said not truly explaining not until he asked.
    Simone Lucinda
    Simone Lucinda
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Simone Lucinda Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:08 pm

Simone was drug over to the bench and sat as he was told. “Rolando and Marie, beautiful names.” He said slightly. “How could I be lucky not knowing my parents at all? I’ve spent most of my life looking for them. To find them is all I’ve ever wanted. Well that and for them to accept me.” He picked up the kitten that sat at his feet and pet her. “ But they didn’t want me to begin with” the snake in his bag slithered around his neck trying to confort its owner.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:19 pm

Rose wrapped her arms around himself unfazed at the sudden appearance of the strange animals around her supposed brother. "Y-you don't know what h-he did" she stuttered tears threatening to spill from her eyes at any given time. "He killed mama! He made me watch him kill himself! He beat me!" she whispered as she looked down her brown eyes going black as she remembered those dark days. "You are lucky" she said finally her blonde hair going black for a fraction of a second.
    Simone Lucinda
    Simone Lucinda
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Simone Lucinda Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:34 pm

Simone put his free arm around the girl. “I’m sorry to hear and I’m sorry they had you after given me up.” He said “These two are Athena and Zeus, they are the only family I’ve had. I’ve lived in the same orphanage with the same people but no of them were family my inter life. These two were the only ones who loved me. The only ones who wanted me.” Athena climbed from Si’s lap into the girls and meowed rubbing her face against her hand. “I think she likes you.”

Post by Guest Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:18 pm

Rosie smiled softly at the cat and petted it. "I shall take a guess and say this shall be Athena?" she said doubtfully. She wasn't good at guessing things. "Don't be sorry I wouldn't want you to feel the pain they've instilled on me" she said calmly, acting and sounding too mature to be a 13 year old. "Well I guess I should tell you about myself since' she waves her free hand around "before"

"But do you want to hear?" she asked first before gulping "I forgot my name is Rose Ann Lucinda"
    Simone Lucinda
    Simone Lucinda
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Simone Lucinda Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:23 pm

"I'd like to hear everything about my newly found sister," Si said smiling softly, "And its nice to meet you Rose." He was ready to learn everything about his family dead and alive. He was ready to find out why he was given up. "It's taken me fifteen years to find you and I'm happy for that. Though i am sad to hear what happened while i was gone. I'm happy to have family now."

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:56 pm

Rosie wrung her hands together not real sure where to start. She completely forgot about the cat that was snuggling on her lap. Wait.. was it Athena or Zeus? She mentally frowned as she forgot. She sighed and looked down refusing to look at him. "So let's start when I was born" she said slowly "I was born on October 1... Papa started abusing Mama and me after a few years" Her brows furrowed as she tried to remember. "I was 3 at the time I think then it started as a daily routine I guess" she shrugged to cover up the gulp she did to dislodge the sudden stone in her throat that made her unable to speak for a moment.

Rose looked up and decided to stare at the building that was across from where they sat. "On my 8th birthday... it happened" she choked out, her eyes blinking back unshed tears as she watched the memory almost replay on the brick wall of the building... but that was her imagination and memories haunting her. "Papa was drunk when Mama went to stand up to him" She sighed her eyes not straying from the wall or even blinking "He killed her then killed himself in front of me" As she said this, in her mind she could hear that distinct bang that left her feeling alone and unwanted.

"They m-made me stay at the orphanage" she relayed almost as if she was just reading a book. "Until Le... Someone took me in" A small smile fluttered to her lips before quickly flitting away. "I tried to kill myself at school in the winter... jumped off a cliff.. Kie- someone saved me" Her jaw tensed then shrugged. "You missed alot of my life"
    Simone Lucinda
    Simone Lucinda
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Simone Lucinda Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:05 pm

Simone listened quietly as Rose spoke leaving his hand on her shoulder as to comfort her. “Indeed I did.” He spoke quietly and obviously said about what had happened to his Mother and sister. “I spent my whole life in an orphanage. You’re lucky someone took you in. I’d love to meet these people you speak of so that I could thank them for taking such good care of you so that I had a family member to find instead of a stranger telling me what happened. So that I not really alone in this world anymore.” He hugged her once more and whispered “I’m sorry I missed so much of your life and didn’t find you sooner.” He whispered.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:11 pm

Rose smiled slightly at the hand on her shoulder. She felt calm around him. She sighed and started sniffling discreetly as she could when she talked. "I'm sure they would love to met you!" she said honestly before petting the cat on her lap now remembering it. She offered him a teasing grin and a tut "If you had then I wouldn't get to do anything fun like.. like.." she said then promptly cut off then an idea sprung into her mind "meeting a vampire! Yeah you wouldn't let me do that" she said pouting wanting to lighten up the mood.
    Simone Lucinda
    Simone Lucinda
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Simone Lucinda Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:21 pm

“No I don’t think I would. I’d be two afraid I’d lose you too.” Simone said smiling at his sister, “Those things could be dangerous you know. Like with that whole blood sucking thing. And not to mention the grossness of that.” closing his eyes he shook his head as if to get rid of the bad thought. “But I’m happy I found you now. Now I can be that big brother I use to see in the park. The one that did everything to make sure nothing happened to his sister. I’ve always kind of wanted someone I could protect from that cruel world of the outside.”

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:28 pm

Rosie pouted at his brother's words. "They are not things." she said shaking her head at him. "They just need blood to survive like we need food and water and air" She then smiled and hesitantly wrapped her arms round his middle. "I'm glad to know that I'm not all alone anymore" she admitted before looking up at him. "What happened to you all this time?"
    Simone Lucinda
    Simone Lucinda
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Simone Lucinda Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:41 pm

“Well when I was born Mama and Papa as you call them traveled over to France and left me there. I grew up in the orphanage there. All the other children always made fun of my style of dress and told me that I hadn’t been adopted yet because no one wanted a He-She.” He said rolling his eyes, “I went to Beauxbatons and looked everywhere I could for family, some who would love me.” He looked at Rose, “I’m glad we are not alone any more either.” He picked up Zeus and giggled at how he use his tounge to get to know Rose. “Did you know that snakes have a gland in their mouth that helps them smell? That’s why they do that with their tongue.”

Post by Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:29 am

Rose smiled politely at the snake and nodded to it. "Yes I did" she confirmed before grinning. "There are persons that can talk to snakes too- Parseltongues I think they called them" she said before blushing "There are also those that speak to snakes using their flutes" she said unsurely. She sighed and rested her head on her brother's shoulder "I'm glad you found me" she admitted "It gets lonely being alone" She looked up at him and frowned "Where are you staying? Are you going back to France? Are you going to leave me again?"
    Simone Lucinda
    Simone Lucinda
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Simone Lucinda Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:42 pm

Simone put his arms around Rose, "I made a friend who invited me to stay at his house, but it is in France. Paris to be exact. I will come visit as much as i can. I couldn't leave you for to long." he whispered, "If everything i have known with school and everything were not in France I'd stay here with you, but if i didn't stay with James he'd be even more alone, His parents are never home."

Post by Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:10 pm

Rosie frowned at her brother as her eyes started to turn blue in disappointment. He was going to leave. Just when she found him. "You're just saying that" she accused him, she normally did this to everyone that had tried to be close to her. The only one that truly was persistent enough to actually be close was Lena. "You're gonna leave and not come back" she exclaimed wrenching away from him. She stood up and glared at him. She was glad that no muggles were around. Rosie noticed it was nighttime already and the only light given was from the streetlights.

Her hair had turned red in anger with black strands here and there to show disappointment. "I can't believe you're leaving" she said a slight sob in her voice. "And who's james?" she said in a hushed whisper before growling her voice getting louder. "IS HE MORE IMPORTANT THAN ME HUH?!?!"
    Simone Lucinda
    Simone Lucinda
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Simone Lucinda Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:19 pm

"Rose, I'll always come back for you." Simone said, "I'd even take you with me if i could but you have a family here. You have people who care about you here, i have a person who cares about me in France." He said trying to reason with her, "James is a friend though i kind of like him. He's very pretty, but he will never be more important than you. You are my Sister, and I'm your brother, but i can't give up everything i have in France." he had started tearing up as he spoke. he had just met his sister and she already hated him.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:29 pm

Rosie sighed as her hair turned back into their normal wavy blonde locks. She withheld the tears that so desperately wanted to come out of her eyes. When he said she was more important that was the time she let her tears fall. Two twin tears from both corners of her eyes which meant happiness and pain. "I understand" she croaked. "I'm sorry" she added.
    Simone Lucinda
    Simone Lucinda
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Simone Lucinda Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:39 pm

Simone stood and hugged Rose again. "I could never to ask you leave your family here and I'm finally starting to have a life in France. If i had found you a few days sooner i would have never met James, but I'm happy i did. I think i kind of love him." he wiped the tears from her eyes. "Do you hate me now that I'm going back to France? But I will come back for you. Almost every weekend."

Post by Guest Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:21 am

Rosie wrapped her arms around her brother's middle then laughed even though tears were still present and flowing from her eyes. "You better not get yourself hurt you knucklehead" she said before hiding her face in his chest, only now realizing that he was a bit taller. How did I not notice that? she thought before shaking her head. "Your my brother and I don't want you to get hurt I don't want you to end up like me" she said almost mumbling the last few words into his chest thus making it a bit hard to understand.
    Simone Lucinda
    Simone Lucinda
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Simone Lucinda Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:31 pm

"Your worried about me?" Simone said with a chuckle, "Shouldn't i be the one worrying about you?" He kissed her on the forehead, "I'll do my best not to get hurt, and to owl you everyday that I'm gone." he hugged her tighter when she mumbled into his chest that she didn't want him to end up like her. "Everything will be okay," He whispered, "He can never hurt you again."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:04 am