Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Like a Ghost

JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Like a Ghost Empty Like a Ghost

Post by JJeh Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:01 pm

Juliet strolled into the building as if she had no fear at all. When in fact, she was rather nervous.

Still... She didn't wish to admit it;

she was going to prove the foolish 'Haunted' rumors of this place to be completely false. It was just an old house. One would think witches and wisards would be above calling every slightly creepy place haunted.

Putting on a brave air, she stalked confidently down the hall. However, when she turned into a rather wreck of a room, glancing at the dark shadows she couldn't help but admit...

She rather wished she had someone with her.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Like a Ghost Empty Re: Like a Ghost

Post by Savannah Lerran Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:53 pm

The Shrieking Shack, eh? Well so far, Savannah couldn't understand why exactly it was called the Shrieking Shack. The only sounds she heard were her own footsteps, her own breathing, and the voices that lived in her head.

But they were being placid today. And she couldn't help but enjoy it. As the chatter sounded, she hummed softly, entering another room.

Only to find herself with someone else.

Tilting her head for a moment as she observed the back of whoever was standing there, she broke out into a grin, "JJ?"
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:55 pm

Juliet didn't hear the footsteps as the approached, the old house having far too many creaks of its own for her to be able to pick out something as soft as another person's footsteps.

So when the voice spoke, the young girl let out a sqeaul and jumped about a foot in the air.

She whirrled around, her heart racing before taking in the form before her and grining.

"God Vanna, try and give me a heart attack why don't you," she teased shaking out her hair and taking a deep breath to calm her nerves, "What you doing in here squirt?"

Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:13 pm

Giggling as JJ jumped, Savannah grinned amusedly at her friend as she turned around, giving her a little wave.

"Sorry," she grinned again, "but it's just so much fun." Twirling around, she spread her arms out, hair splaying behind her. "No real reason, really. I just wanted to know why it's called the Shrieking Shack."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:46 pm

J. J. rolled her eyes at the girl, "You aren't sorry at all, you wench."

"Well now you know," the girl snorted rolling her eyes as she teased her friend, "Because people who pretend to be your friends come and sneak up on you, scaring the bejesus out of poor innocent prettier and older in the best way hufflepuffs."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:29 pm

"A wench?" Clapping a hand over her heart, she shook her head in mock sorrow, "I am slain by your cruel words. How could you?"

Raising an eyebrow, she stepped towards her, eyes sparkling as she hid the grin on her face, "Prettier? But everyone knows brunettes have more fun, JJ. Get with the program."

Last edited by Savannah Lerran on Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:03 am

J. J. grinned innocently, "You'll get over it. I have faith that you will. You should be glad I didn't rhow heartless into the mix too."

"Sure you can have more fun," she laughed and gave the girl a wink, "But I'll still be prettier."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:30 am

Continuing to shake her head, Savannah teased, wiping away a fake tear. "I - I just can't believe you. Your words. It's all just too much. My poor little aching heart can only take so much, JJ."

.......You two are sickening.

Giggling at Ava's grumpiness, Savannah bounced on her feet as she smoothed back her dark hair, pouting at JJ, "Whatever helps you sleep at night, Triple J."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:37 pm

J. J. rolled her eyes but smiled, and walked over, throwing her arms around the girl, "Fine, will a hug make it better, you sap?"

She pulled away and shoved the girl lightly.

Looking around she shrugged and flopped onto the floor, "I say we make ourselves comfortable - settle in... see if anything... happens."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:30 am

"Yes, yes it will." Savannah giggled, hugging JJ back. Frowning at JJ's push, she fell onto the ground, curling into a little ball. "Look what you've done." She howled, wiping away imaginary tears. "Your painful push has destroyed me."

Sitting up with a grin, she nodded, glancing around, "Maybe we'll find a werewolf. I hope he's friendly."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:58 pm

J. J. rolled her eyes, yet laughing slightly. She was such a drama queen. Still, it was good to see her goofing off. Instead of worrying about... whatever it was Vanna always seemed to be worrying about.

"Well," she said softly, grinning, "Since its not a full moon, unless he's a naturally grumpy person, I'm sure he wouldn't be too bad."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:20 pm

This summer was just amazing. Everything was going right. Nothing bad was going to anyone she'd met. She'd even moved in with Rosie. This just could not get any better.

"That's good." Savannah nodded before calling out to the moon, "Thank you Moony for being unfull." Giggling, she said, "Maybe it'll be a - ooh, maybe a dragon."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:56 pm

J. J. snorted and laid back on the ground, resting her arms behind her head, and staring at the ceiling. She smiled to herself relaxing despite the supposed hauntedness of their location.

"A dragon would interesting - you can distract it, and I'll run for help," she laughed to herself and nudged the other girl with her foot.

She hummed to herself for a moment, her thoughts drifting of their own accord.

"Chris is nice - I approve, if I didn't say so before," she smiled, "He's good for you... I'm glad you have someone like him around."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:27 pm

"And get eaten? No thanks." Savannah giggled, nudging JJ back before following her move, lying down on the ground, her dark hair splayed out underneath her. "But if it was little, I'd keep it as a pet. I'm sure Rosie wouldn't mind."

Blushing at the mention of Chris, she grinned, sighing happily, "Isn't he? He's just so perfect." Looking shyly at JJ, she whispered, "I - I think I - sort of, maybe, um, love him."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:30 pm

Juliet snorted, "yeah, because its going to stay little forever."

She shook her head and laughed, before letting it die down and smiling fondly at her friends words.

"Really?" she gave a tiny half squeal, before reaching over to squeeze her friends hand, "Thats great... really, really great."

She smiled at the ceiling for a long moment before becoming serious again.

"I don't know if I've ever really been in love... I thought I might have loved Dimi but... he left, and now I'm not really sure if I ever did. I still care about him, but..." she trailed off slightly. She stared at the ceiling a soft blush covering her face as she unconsciously rubbed her neck. "I met someone, you know... the other days."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:57 pm

"Maybe not," she shrugged, eyes sparkling, "but when it gets bigger, it'll know and love me and I'll be able to ride him around and he'll be able to burn all the people who don't get along with me to crisp." Clapping her hands together, the Gryffindor grinned.

Blushing, she nodded, suddenly not trusting her voice to function. She had a feeling that if she talked, it'd just be a bunch of squeals.

Patting JJ's arm, she gave her friend a comforting smile before smirking, smacking her lightly on the arm. "Spill. Everything."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:05 pm

"Cause the ministry will let you do that," the girl snorted at her friend, an amused smile growing on her face none the less. "I feel like burning people to a crisp with a full sized dragon is going to be hard to hide."

The older girl flinched away from the shove, smirking to herself, "There isn't really much to tell... I mean I don't think I'd see him again or... whatever. It was sort of..."

She bit her lip and shrugged again.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:22 pm

"My mother works for them, she'll cover for me." Savannah grinned, "After all, she loves me." Just not enough to actually spend time with me. Frowning the thought away, she nudged JJ, "And if there's anyone you don't like, well, we'll take care of them too." Clapping her hands together, her eyes sparkled, and whether or not the Gryffindor actually planned on doing it became unclear.

Eyes widening, she squealed, "You kissed, didn't you? You totally did!"

JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:19 pm

"Well when you put it that way," the girl laughed, "I'm sure I'd manage to find someone who you can burn."

Juliet hummed slightly, blushing deeply as the girl squeal.She bit her lip. Kiss... could one even call that kissing, it was more like...

"Kiss," she bit her lip, "Snog... Sure -yeah, we did that."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:32 am

"Good," Savannah grinned, looking up at the ceiling for a moment before flicking her gaze back to JJ. "When we go down for this, it'll be together."

Sitting up, she tilted her head at JJ. What had she meant by that? Raising an eyebrow, she asked, "Did you do more than snog?"
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:37 am

"Of course," she held out her hand for a shake, "We'll share a cell; cell mates for life."

"No," she said quickly a blush spreading across her face, as she squirmed a bit, her face heating up even more at memories. "Well I mean we didn't do anything... you know, but..."

she smiled slightly and shook her head. She was behaving like such a child all of a sudden; at the time she had been so well at pretending....

She felt a nervous giggle bubble in her chest.

Last edited by Juliet J. Jones on Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:50 am

"The way it should be." Savannah said, "Best friends and jail mates. We'll take over jail, and then the world." Her eyes bright, she stared around them, formulating plans, her grin getting bigger and bigger, "It'll be amazing." she sighed softly.

Her mouth falling open, confusion clouded her face, and she just stared at JJ, not comprehending. "No," she said finally, shaking her head, "I don't know. I'm just a little girl. Explain please." Nodding now, she widened her eyes, trying her best to look cute.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:11 am

"I would make a great co-queen of the world," Juliet smiled easily. "First law - everyone must have a pet dragon."

Fidgeting again, she flushed deeper; how was she supposed to explain this now. It wasn't like she had a whole lot to explain but still...

She rolled over onto her stomach, looking over at the younger girl, "Well, I mean there was kissing but, it wasn't just... there was, you know," she sort of groaned the last word uncomfortably, turning very pink, "Tongue... and stuff.."

She swallowed, playing with the end of her hair uncomfortably.

"I mean... clothes stayed on but... there was a lot of... touching."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:49 pm

"Yes," Savannah nodded, grinning, "and the second law shall be that everyone love us. Wait, no. We'll be worshipped. We'll be gods." A wild look in her eyes, she glanced back at JJ before looking around the room. "And no one will be able to stop us. We'll be unstoppable."

Her blank expression slowly clearing, she giggled at her friend's obvious discomfort. "Sorry," she said between giggles, "it's just - your face." Finally calming down, she said, "So I have no experience at all in this touching and tonguey kissing field, because I'm just a young girl, but um, I don't know." Frowning as she lost her train of thought, she shrugged. "But what I can say is that sounds," blushing, she shrugged again, glancing at her friend, "It sounds all grown up and everything." Wasn't she a whole year younger than JJ? What if she decided that she was too childish to be around? And what would she do once she graduated and left her at Hogwarts?
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:08 pm

J. J. frowned for a moment, wondering briefly at the way Vanna spoke about this if she was getting too attached to such an idea, but after a brief moment she rolled the thought off, "Gods huh... I want to be someone cool like... Athena, or Diana.." she didn't even care that she was switching between greek and Roman.

The girl's face blushed even more as her friend laughed at her. She reached over and shoved her lightly, "Hey! I'm trying to be... something here."

She gurmbled a bit more, but grudingly gave her friend's apology a smile.

"I suppose it does," she spoke softly, "But... I don't think I'm all that grown up because of it. A grown up would have been able to say all... that... better."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:47 am