Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Like a Ghost

Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Like a Ghost - Page 2 Empty Re: Like a Ghost

Post by Savannah Lerran Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:00 pm

"Well, I don't really care which god I am, just as long as I am one and can do epic things." Sighing softly, she grinned up at the ceiling, "This is going to be amazing," she whispered to herself.

Shoving JJ back, she giggled again. "Just something? That's not very grand." Spreading her arms out wide, she grinned again. Turning back to JJ, she responded to the smile with her large grin.

"Good," Savannah said relievedly, taking a deep breath before pausing, "Well, not good. I mean, I don't know," she shrugged miserably before continuing, "I just don't want you to grow up and leave me behind, as selfish as that is." Looking up at her best friend for a moment, she quickly glanced down at her shoes.

JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:06 pm

Juliet just shook her had, and smiled at her friend.

"Oh shove it," she said, rolling her eyes and laughing none the less, "When Chris finally pulls a move on you, I'm going to do this exact same thing to you, and then we'll see how funny you think it is."

She frowned and glanced at the girl. Did she really think she'd do that?

"I wouldn't leave you behind Savannah," she spoke softly, "Who else would I talk to? Hmm? I swear, I'll never be too grown up for you."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:37 pm

"It's only fair," Savannah laughed, "but you never know. I might not be as awkward as you." she teased. But knowing her, she probably would. Just thinking about Chris made her blush. She'd probably suffer a heart attack explaining to JJ.

Looking up at JJ, she grinned at her, rubbing at her suddenly wet eyes. "Good, and I'll never be to young for you," she said with a nod.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:22 am

J. J. snorted, "If you aren't more awkward than me I'll give you... something."

She shook her head and laughed.

"Now that's agreed upon," J. J. said slowly, "Hmm... what do you think... of Juliet?"
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:21 pm

"What about....um......" trailing off as she thought, she tapped her fingers against her leg, looking around the room before returning her gaze to JJ, "Ooh, you have to do everything I tell you for a whole month."

Tilting her head, Savannah asked, "The character from the play, or the name?"
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:03 pm

"That sounds dangerous," She laughed shaking her head, "How about we reduce it to a day and we have a deal. I don't think I can handle a month of servitude."

J. J. hummed softly.

"The name... as in... my name..." she hummed again, shrugging her shoulders slightly, "Lately I've just been thinking... maybe I should... use it."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:59 pm

"Well," she trailed off, pondering. As much fun as it would be to have a servant for a whole month, a day could work. "Fine." Savannah said after a moment, smiling. "But I'd be amazing to serve, just so you know."

"I like it," she said softly, "it's a pretty name. Juliet," she repeated and then nodded. "Yeah, I like it. Go for it J - Juliet. Go for it."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:51 am

Juliet snorted, "Yeah, see, I think you just want to be served. I'm not so sure if you'll be so fun."

"Really? I always use to hate being Juliet... it was too... literary," she frowned slightly, "But.. now I just... Juliet, it sounds a little more..."

She frowned and shrugged once more.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:27 pm

"Just wait and see." Savannah grinned, her eyes sparkling. "Just you wait. Then we'll see how absolutely, positively fun I am to serve."

Watching JJ, - Juliet. It was Juliet now - she tilted her head, "Grown up?" she finished, raising an eyebrow. "One day, you'll have grey hair and creaky bones, Triple J. And then you'll be wanting to be young like me again."

JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:09 pm

"Never," she said wiht a shake of a head and a laugh, "I am never going to grow up. I shall remain simply amazing forever."

She nodded her head and laughed.

The girl continued to lay there for another few moments before finally sitting up.

"This place is more boring than I thought; lets go get some butterbeer."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:46 pm

"Maybe, but never as amazing as I am." Savannah said with a laugh, grinning at her best friend.

Humming softly, she looked around the room, rather saddened by the place's reputation that it failed to uphold. Really, if it wasn't haunted, why did people say it was? To scare the little firsties?

"Ooh, good idea." Savannah grinned, pulling herself up to her feet. "Race you to Three Broomsticks? Of course." With a flash of her grin, the Gryffindor sped out of the room, intent on beating her friend.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:46 am