Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Forget it all

Forget it all Empty Forget it all

Post by Guest Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:17 pm

Hollie walked down to the lake. She remembered being here when she was younger. She loved the lake. The Gryffindor sat down by the edge. All she came to France for was to forget everything. All of it. Her summer job, her mother, her dead father, even the time and day. She knew her mother would owl her after a few days. Not that she'd listen and not like her mother would care if she came home or not.

She pulled her knees to her chest and sighed. Hollie threw a small stone into the lake then watched the ripples. There were other people around but it's not like she cared. 'I'm just that stupid girl sitting by herelf. That's all. No one go over to her and ask what's wrong. Don't even push her in the lake and pretend it was an accident. Don't ask her to join us at all,' the British girl mocked herself inside her head. She threw another rock in and stared at the ripples, wishing someone, anyone, would talk to her.

OUTFIT!
    Laurent Dubois
    Laurent Dubois
    Second Year
    Second Year

Forget it all Empty Re: Forget it all

Post by Laurent Dubois Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:45 am

Laurent was underwater around the lake, his grandmother being a merperson Laurent had aquried the ability to grow gills the moment his head was submerged in water, while he like the ability he knew other often made fun of him for it

Laurent was swimming around then he felt something strike his head, he looked around and saw a stone sinking to the bottom, he quickly surfaced to see who threw it, as he surfaced his gills slowly began to disappear allowing him to breathe normally

He saw that it was a girl, she was a few years older than himself. She looked kind of sad "Oh... Hello" Laurent said in French naturally

Post by Guest Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:04 am

The Gryffindor's face lightened when she noticed the boy was talking to her. She understood him due to her having lived in France half her life. "Bonjour," she said greeting him. She had no idea if he spoke English so she continued in French, "You go to Beauxbatons I guess?"

What kind of question was that? You go to Beaxbatons? Of course he did if he spoke French, or maybe he was an exchange student. Highly unlikely, his accent seemed to be genuine. She smiled, "I'm Hollie, anyway. You?"
    Laurent Dubois
    Laurent Dubois
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Laurent Dubois Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:37 am

Laurent though the girl had a different sounding voice, it still was very french but something was different he couldn't put his finger on on it

He found it odd that she asked if he went to Beauxbatons, didn't every witch and wizard in France go there "Yes I do, im going to be in my second year"

Laurent then walked further out of the water to shake the girls hand then realized he was dripping wet and stopped "Oh nice to meet you, im Laurent, I would shake your hand but..." he said gesturing to his dripping hands

Post by Guest Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:34 am

She couldn't help but laugh lightly. Her accent might be confusing him so she nodded, "I'm here on vacation. Well it's not really a vacation when your by yourself in my opinion but, close enough."

"I go to Hogwarts. I mean, there could be a hidden school underneath Paris," she smiled. She figured she seemed nice enough but wasn't really sure what he thought of her. She gave another smile, "It's fine but really nice meeting you, Laurent."
    Laurent Dubois
    Laurent Dubois
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Laurent Dubois Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:30 pm

When the girl said she was on vacation and went to Hogwarts he realized that she was British, well she certainly spoke French well, like many French people Laurent couldn't stand those who couldn't even attempt to speak the language

Girl seemed kind of all over the shop, confused. Laurent figured he must have interupted a deep thought she was having

"Oh I see, well... are you enjoying your stay?" Laurent asked trying to engage in successful small talk

Post by Guest Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:31 pm

"Yeah, I love it here!" she said with a grin. She knew he didn't want to seem rude or nosy, most people don't anyways.

Hollie's train of thought was going elsewhere though. She was wondering about ways to forget about everything. Obliviating herself was clearly not a good idea. Attempting the killing curse on herself was logical, but she didn't want death. She just didn't want a few memories.

The Gryffindor threaded her hand in her hair, "So you've lived here your whole life then?" She smiled warmly as she twisted her bracelet around her wrist.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:59 pm