Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Forget it all

Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Forget it all Empty Forget it all

Post by Manda Mon May 28, 2012 4:05 pm

Did she feel self conscious right now with her mini shorts, high heels, tank top.... no. Kait was in the mood to forget who she is, and what the limits are. To forget everything she has gone through her short life.

Walking into the nightclub, the red head smirked and winked at the bartender. She was young, but so was the bartender who only looked about seventeen.

"A glass of Fire Whiskey please, and don't bother to try water it down or something," The Greek demanded, throwing some change towards him. In less in a second, she was armed with a Fire Whiskey, and went to the Dance floor.

Visual
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

Forget it all Empty Re: Forget it all

Post by rev tennant Mon May 28, 2012 4:22 pm

As Lora entered the pub, she wondered why she ended up in such places while depressed. But she did love dancing and singing, and this seemed like a good enough place. She didn't want to think about Dyl at the moment for the simple reason that she might burst out crying.

She ordered a Butterbeer, not really wanting the alcohol, and downed it in one shot. Feeling suddenky refreshed, she made her way to the dance floor. Her eyes widened when she spotted her best friend.

"Kait?! Is that you?" She asked in surprise, yet smiling lightly. "You look....wow." She laughed softly.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Mon May 28, 2012 5:02 pm

Hearing a familiar voice brought back what has been happening for the past few days, but she pushed back her frustration and put on a smile.

"Hey Lor, never would have expected you to come here," Kait told her, as she drank more. She saw a boy walk by, admiring her butt as he did, and rolled her eyes.

"I swear, everybody here is horny or something."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Mon May 28, 2012 5:13 pm

"I wouldn't usually, but desperate times call for desperate measures, you know?" Lora told and grinned lightly. Despite her exhaustion, she giggled at the Hrabrost's statement and teased, "Just hope that Fro doesn't find out."

She began to move to the music, wondering when was the last time she danced at a party and such. "It's been too long," she mumbled, mostly to herself. "So, how are you?" She asked Kait with a genuine smile.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Mon May 28, 2012 5:20 pm

"Tell me about it, but this happens a lot for me. That part though, can't be very surprising," She drawled, looking around. Pulling out her Cell, a cheap one though, since her mother is cheap, she quickly took a picture of Lora, at random.

"Now I have evidence that Alora James McCall was in a nightclub," The red head grinned. She remembered the time that Lora told her her middle name, and how Kait swore to never forget it.

"It's been to long for what?" She asked, drinking even more Whiskey. By now, half of the glass was gone.

"Good, other than the fact that I am wearing a pair of shorts that barely cover my butt, and I'm dancing with people around me that are sluts," Kait cheerfully told her.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Mon May 28, 2012 5:30 pm

Before Lora could say anything, Kait took out her cell and snapped her picture. "Hey, I wasn't even ready!" She protested and shook her head. "By the way, I have gone to a pub with you before, can't remember when," she shrugged and smiled sheepishly.

She snatched the phone from her best friend and kept it in her pocket. "I'll give it back to you when you're more sober," she said and grinned at the red head.

"It's been too long since I danced and sang," she answered with a small smile. "I guess I just want that feeling back."

"Well, if it's any consolation...that sentence sort of rhymed," she pointed out and took hold of Kait's hands so they'd start dancing. "I don't know why I'm acting so silly," she sighed.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Mon May 28, 2012 8:19 pm

"So?" Kait shrugged. "I am not going to try remembering, my head will probably hurt," She told her laughing. Her laugh was interrupted when Lora snatched her phone. "Hey! I am perfectly sober right now..." Kait pouted. "And you better not delete the picture."

Laughing, she started dancing with Lor, ignoring everybody else. They didn't deserve her attention like Lora does. Lor needed attention, love, and goodness so she won't end up like Kait, Lena, or any other depressed/was depressed person out there.

"Just act silly then. It doesn't matter what people think." She chugged down the rest of the whiskey.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Wed May 30, 2012 11:16 am

"No one's asking you to remember. I know that your head already hurts while being at school and lessons," Lora told teasingly. She scoffed. "Um no, you're not. You're almost on the verge of being drunk. So you're not going to get the phone back till tomorrow morning." She sighed dramatically and said, "Alright, I won't delete the picture....if you promise not to show it to anyone."

"It just doesn't seem right to be acting silly now, considering what's been happening," she told with a small smile and was grateful when some fast music came on. She took Kait's bottle and placed it on the nearby table. "Can you please dance with me without drinking?" She pleaded.

Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Wed May 30, 2012 7:33 pm

Kait snorted, laughing. "Tell me about it! Half the stuff I don't get, it makes me have a headache. More like a migraine," The greek replied, grinning. Kait figured she'd probably not remember her promise, she replied, "Alright, but you will have to remind me of that."

If it was anybody else, she would have grabbed for her drink again and glared at them, along with some snappy comment. But this was Mango. Staring at Lor for a few moments, she figured it wouldn't hurt.

"Only for you," Kait told her, smiling slightly. "Don't tell anybody else though." Walking away from the drink, and pulling Lora along with her, she continued dancing, wondering if Lora could turn into the reason to stop drinking.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Thu May 31, 2012 9:22 am

"Yeah, the day you actually pay attention in class is the day I realize that you're not my best friend," Lora commented with a laugh. "Of course I'll remind you, cause there's no way I'm letting this picture leak." She said and shook her head.

She was surprised that the redhead accepted it quickly and she grinned widely. "Thank you!" She exclaimed, already feeling better than she was before. "And no worries, my lips are sealed," she smiled and held onto Strawberry's hands as they moved in sync with the music. "We should really do this more often," she said decidedly.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Thu May 31, 2012 1:04 pm

"Oh alright, and the day I see you cuss, or drink, I know you are not my best friend," Kait shot back, grinning from ear to ear. The music changed, into a song sang by Mohombi, she was secretly in love with that band, and she loved this remix.

It was worth it, She thought as she saw Lora's grin. Kait felt like she was a mother bird who took a baby bird in, that wasn't even hers.

Laughing, this music changed before the previous song was finished, into a song that she didn't recognize.

"I think so too, it should be our little Friday night secret," Kait yelled over the music. She could feel the alcohol effects slowly numb, and she felt more alive then she had ever felt.... without alcohol.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:26 pm

"Just cause I'm not addicted like you doesn't mean I can't handle a little alcohol," she told and grinned lightly. "As for the cussing, you're right, I'd never do that."

"The music's pretty great, huh?" She shouted to Kait, as she began getting lost with it. "Gosh Strawberry, I almost forgot what it felt like to have fun," she admitted as the music slowed down.

"Friday night secret...sounds awesome," she replied and winked at the Hrabrost. "I think we both needed a break," she said with a smile as she watched Kait.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:52 am

Merely shrugging off the fact that it was clear she was addicted, Kait threw a careless grin at her. "I wish I could challenge you to that right now, but if you start drinking, then I would start. And I have a promise to keep."

"I love this music, it makes me feel alive," Kait admitted. When Lora told her she had forgot how it was to have fun, it made Kait even more determined to do this on Friday nights.

"We do, and that is what we are going to do every Friday Night, or own little private break...." She paused, rolling her eyes at the Sluts and Horny boys. "With a bit of a messed up company of course."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:27 am

"Alright, some other time then," Lora sighed, pretending to be dramatic. "But I don't think I'd like to challenge you-for your sake and mine."

"I know, right? Makes me wish I could skip classes and come here everyday. And that sounds really messed up, which shows that I really am not myself right now," she chuckled humourlessly.

She looked at best friend for a few seconds before asking, "What's with the sudden attention towards me, huh? It's kind of weird," she teased. "Either way, I'm so taking you up on that offer. Just think what'd it be like if we bought Fro and Dyl to this 'messed up company'." She told and laughed lightly at the thought.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:12 pm

Kait pouted, her bottom lip out. "But that is no fun!" The red head protested, putting her hands on her hips.

"You? Skip classes?" Kait gasped, while laughing. "Have you ever skipped classes before?" She asked, curiously. "You are not the type too."

Blushing, she grinned. "Because, I feel very protective over you naturally, and it gets bigger when you are not in a... zone... that... isn't the safest." Pausing she added, "And you don't have Dylan around you, glaring at every male."

Shuddering, she shook her head. "Uh... lets keep it a secret. I don't want them stepping a foot in here while WE are here.'
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:00 am

"You can pout all you want, but no challenges. At least not tonight," Lora smiled slyly.

"Well, I have skipped a couple of classes, but none this year," she admitted. "And hey, just cause you don't want to pass school, doesn't mean I don't want to pass either," she remarked with a raised eyebrow.

She laughed lightly at the redhead's response. "It's certainly a change considering I have to take care of you," she teased. "Yeah, I normally feel better when Dyl's with me at such places," she smiled sheepishly. "He does a pretty good job of scaring away other guys, though."

"Worried that Fro'll ban you from coming here? Come to think of it, Dyl might do that also..."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:03 pm

Pouting some more, she replied, "Not tonight then."

"I want to pass! I just want to pass.... along with having the time of my life. Not sitting in a classroom listening to a teacher drone on and on and on and on!" Kait yelled happily, now a bit hyper. If Kait wasn't drunk, she was either hyper or calm. Or... in the mood to kick your butt.

Shrugging, she didn't bother to deny it. "How many times has he punched somebody?" Kait sighed, shaking her head.

"Of course, with how he is. But.... it doesn't mean that I will listen to him."

rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:01 am

Lora giggled at the redhead's antics and merely smiled apologetically at the people who seemed disturbed by them. "Well, it's a good thing that you at least want to pass. I thought you might want to spend the rest of your life at Durmstrang," she said with mock seriousness, and twirled Kait in tune with the music.

"A couple of times, I guess," she said and smiled lightly. "Not that I blame him, I would do the same to any girl who flirts with him too much. Or atleast insult her."

"I really feel sorry for Fro sometimes," she commented teasingly.

Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:02 am

"Durmstrang may be great, Mango, but not enough for me to endure those strict rules and crazy teachers for the rest of my life. I swear, some of those professors needs to get a life other than torture us innocent children." Laughing, Kait stuck her tongue at a few people who wrinkled her nose at Kait.

Kait was wild, and free spirited, so what?

Smiling evilly, Kait thought of all the stuff she could do to girls who looked twice at Frodo. "Hmm... I wouldn't just insult them. That's a waste of time, they wouldn't learn their lessons."

"I do wonder how he puts up with me sometimes," Kait agreed, grinning. "I must be that awesome though."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:06 am

"I know, right?! Honestly, some of them behave as though they are mass murderers escaped from Azkaban!" Lora exclaimed, being half serious. "I hate to admit it but Hogwarts seemed less like a crazy place. But still, I wouldn't want to part with good old Durmstrang," she said and laughed as Kait stuck her tongue out at the people.

Rolling her eyes good naturedly at the redhead's comment, she said, "You would hex them into oblivion? Come to think of it, that sounds like a good idea..." she trailed off and grinned lightly.

"Nah, he probably keeps you around cause you're pretty," she teased.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:22 pm

"Some of em' will probably become that," Kait pointed out, not really caring. "It is, and that's what make's it so boring. Durmstrang makes it crazy, and you never have a boring day there. The people you met..." Kait shook her head, laughing.

"It does, and I will probably some day."

Not entirely believing Lor at that part, Kait just laughed. "Hmm... and Dyl keeps you around cuz you are amusing," Kait teased, while spinning Lor.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:11 pm

"And some of them already are," Lora pointed out and grinned at her best friend. "Actually, even if I end up in the most boring place on earth, it wouldn't be boring as long you and your crazy streak are there," she told with a laugh.

"Have I mentioned already that I pity Fro?" She asked, pretending to be serious. "Then again, I kinda feel sorry for Dyl also."

"Yeah, that's probably the reason. Plus I'm really hard to get rid off," she told and laughed lightly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:51 pm