Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

As the world turns

Kaci McQueen
    Kaci McQueen
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

As the world turns  Empty As the world turns

Post by Kaci McQueen Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:38 pm

Swaying her hips as she walked in the famous candy store, Kaci smirked at a few boys who gave her a few looks. Pulling her black corset top up a bit, Kaci eyed a box of Jelly Beans. Not the every flavor ones, the normal ones.

Picking it up, Kaci looked at it from every side, wondering if she should get it. She only brought enough money just for a little sugar fix.

Tossing her hair over her shoulder, the Grryfindor glanced around, for other candies that might draw her interest.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

As the world turns  Empty Re: As the world turns

Post by Savannah Lerran Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:13 pm

Humming softly, Savannah thumbed through the shelves of the candy store, eyes bright and searching. If there was anything she loved, it was the free candy she got from the store. Too caught up in all the candy and chocolate around her to really look where she was going, the Gryffindor crashed into a brunette girl.

Quickly righting herself, she looked, eyes wide, up at the older girl. "I am so sorry," she breathed, hands clasping over her mouth.
    Kaci McQueen
    Kaci McQueen
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Kaci McQueen Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:26 pm

Turning around suddenly, Kaci at first thought it was a boy who 'accidently' ran into her, until Kaci saw and heard her.

"That's alright. All this candy kind of makes her distracted, hm?" Picking up Cockroach clusters, Kaci wrinkled her nose. "I think this type of candy is only useful for dares..."

Kaci placed her attention on the smaller girl again, who she vaguely recognized. "Your in Grryfindor, you are an house mate." Smirking, Kaci leaned against a shelf. "I'm Kaci."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:16 pm

"Oh, okay," Savannah said, breathing a sigh of relief as she let her hands fall to her side. Glancing at the chocolate she held in her head, she shrugged. "Some people like them. I'd never eat them, but people out there do."

Giving the girl a little smile and nod, she shifted her weight from foot to foot. "Yep, third year Gryffindor. Savannah," she introduced herself.
    Kaci McQueen
    Kaci McQueen
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Kaci McQueen Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:20 am

Frowning at the younger girl for a few minutes, Kaci wondered if the girl actually thought she was going to be angry. Why would she? She didn't mean anything by it, she didn't even mean too.

"Sixth year," Kaci replied, distracted with with a bar of chocolate. "Seen you around before. Not the happiest girl I have seen, but not as bad as those other depressing people," Kaci mused bluntly. Giving her a long look, Kaci nodded. "But you look like you are in a good mood. Which is good, for I am in no mood to deal with sad people."

Paushing, the girl tilted her head. "Or it just could be that we are in a candy shop. Candy always makes people happy."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:18 pm

Raising an eyebrow at the girl's frown, Savannah pulled a rather large bar of chocolate of the shelves, flipping the bar over and over in her hands. "I think I've seen you around the common room, yeah. But I'm not really sure what sort of person you are." she said, shrugging before the girl's words sunk in and she frowned, "Hey, I'm not depressed. Just because I'm not waking up and cheering to the sun doesn't mean I'm depressed." Scowling, she pulled another candy bar off the shelves.

"I've been in a good mood all summer," she said with a shrug, "but the way you're talking to me is ruining that."

Kaci McQueen
    Kaci McQueen
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Kaci McQueen Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:26 am

"Well, it depends on the person you are talking too," Kaci replied, smirking. "I say, I am pretty awesome. Others think I am a slut. Some, well... I am not going to say, to spare you innocent ears." Grinning, Kaci decided to get the chocolate bar.

"If you say so," Kaci replied, shrugging. The older Grryfindor was blunt; everybody she talked to knew it. If she didn't like you, she said it. If she was angry; she said it. If she said you were bad at snogging, she yelled it.

"I'm ruining it? You really can't let my bluntness do that."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:09 pm

"Really now? So far, I think you have a bit of an ego, with the whole 'I think I'm awesome.'" Frowning, Savannah shook her head. What was with some people? There was a reason people thought of Gryffindors as arrogant. "Pray tell," she muttered dryly, "My ears aren't that innocent, despite what you think."

Raising an eyebrow, Savannah's temper flared, "I can't? That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. You can't blame the way you are on the way you act! That's like blaming your fist for beating someone up. It doesn't make any sense. You sure you didn't fail a few years?"

Kaci McQueen
    Kaci McQueen
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Kaci McQueen Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:35 am

Unfazed by the girls obvious dislike, which Kaci was a bit disappointed in, Kaci continued to grin at the girl. "We are all allowed to have a bit of an ego, Savannah. And I will let you find out exactly what I mean, if you haven't yet." Smirking, Kaci stood up straight, and gave her a look. "Look, I have no intentions to annoy you, or pretend I am better. I am just blunt, and I am that way. You seem like a good person, I want to talk to you more often. But if you can't handle me with an ego, and being blunt, then stay away."

"I'm not blaming you. I meant, that you can't let it get ruined because you are taking things the wrong way." Rolling her eyes, Kaci bit her cheek to prevent herself from cussing out the girl. "I"m pretty sure. I do have more brains than you think," Kaci snapped, now put up with the girl.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:45 pm

"Yes well, I think you need to tone yours down just a little bit," Savannah muttered, glancing around the store for a moment before returning her gaze to the older girl.

Deciding it was best not to tell Kaci that she just might take her up on that offer, she rocked back and forth on her heels, shrugging.

Had that been what she'd been doing for almost all of last year? Taking Ava the wrong way? Frowning, she opened her mouth to ask him, but snapped is closed, shrugging it off.

"Prove it." She said, her blue eyes bright. "Prove you're smarter."

Kaci McQueen
    Kaci McQueen
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Kaci McQueen Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:07 pm

"I get right onto that. Would you like a diamond necklace while at it?" Kaci replied dryly, snorting. "Honey, this is me with a toned down ego." Kaci remembered how bad she was, when she first started Hogwarts. Luckily, a good pair of friends and people yelling at her helped lower it.

Staring at her in disbelief, Kaci was stuck at what to say for a few moments. "Do you want me to start listing off all the events in Goblin Wars? Go through a complicated maze? You got to be more specific than that."

Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:52 pm

Blinking rapidly, Savannah cringed. "I'd hate to see you with your ego in full swing." Shuddering, she hugged herself before pulling a packet of chocolate off the shelves.

"It was a joke," she smirked, shaking her head. "I can't make a joke without people taking me seriously. What is the world coming to?"
    Kaci McQueen
    Kaci McQueen
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Kaci McQueen Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:03 pm

Smirking, Kaci put back the chocolate bar and grabbed some Apple flavored candy shaped like random objects. "Trust me, it scared myself when I managed to tone it down."

Laughing at that, Kaci grinned at the younger girl. "So you do have a sense of humor! I thought I was going to force it out of ya!" Elbowing her, Kaci smirked. "You seriously need to lighten up. Life is temporary! Live it while you can."

Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:05 pm

"Did it really?" Savannah hummed, glancing down at the chocolates in her hands. She was being more conversational than curious, though how someone toned down their ego was beginning to pique at her curious side, "How'd you manage?"

"Of course I do," she said, raising an eyebrow, "It's the best thing about me." Elbowing the Gryffindor back, she smirked. "Now, do you have a sense of humour?"
    Kaci McQueen
    Kaci McQueen
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Kaci McQueen Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:38 pm

Kaci didn't give the girl a look. "Honey, if you had my previous ego, you would be scared too." Tossing some random candy and the air then catching it, Kaci threw a saucy grin at a nearby boy. He looked around 18, which was the age she typically liked.

Snorting, Kaci resisted the urge to smack Savannah on the back of the head. "Gee, and I wonder what the sarcasm from earlier meant," Kaci replied, smirking.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:18 pm

What? What did that have to do with anything? Had Kaci even heard her question? Frowning, Savannah glanced down at the candy in her hands. Or were people just ignoring her? Was that it?

Maybe they are. We’ll never really know, will we?

Shaking her brown head of hair slightly, she frowned before looking back at Kaci and asking. "How'd you curb your previous ego?" Glancing over at the boy Kaci grinned at, she wrinkled her nose. He was old, and not necessarily attractive to her.

Shrugging, Savannah smirked slightly. "You can be sarcastic and have a terrible sense of humour."
    Kaci McQueen
    Kaci McQueen
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Kaci McQueen Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:22 am

Shrugging at the third year, Kaci sighed. "Went I first came to Hogwarts, people got tired of me real quick. My friends and several argument with people managed to tone it down a bit by the end of the year."

Blinking at her as if she didn't hear her right, Kaci laughed and shook her head. "I have a terrible sense of humor? That's a lie."

Looking around, she saw that the boy was staring at her.

"You know what? Excuse me for a moment. See you... back at Hogwarts." Walking off towards the boy, Kaci couldn't help but smirk.

Her charm, never failed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:12 am