Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

I can't believe this

Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

I can't believe this Empty I can't believe this

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:17 pm

Quinn walked into the room of requirement. She owled Tobias and Camille to meet her in here. She needed to tell them something and it hurt to think about it. Quinn didn't just want to be like 'hey, my dad's a ass hole'. They knew that already. Quinn sat on a couch and waited for her friend and boyfriend to arrive.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

I can't believe this Empty Re: I can't believe this

Post by Camille Fortescue Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:25 pm

It took Camille a few tries to finally manage to get inside the Room of Requirement, but she'd done it. She didn't really know why Quinn had called her there, or who else was going to show, or even why she had owled her instead of just showing up at the Exchange Student Housing and telling her whatever she wanted to tell her.

She opened the door and frowned at the scene before her. A normal room and her friend seated on the couch. Alright, if there was no studying group, no party, no 'secret mission', and instead just a couch, things were probably serious.

And that's when the French started to worry.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:32 pm

Quinn heard someone come in. She looked to see Camille and forgot that she didn't really know how to enter. Either did Quinn when she first came here but she did though. Quinn felt the tears come to her eyes and ran over to Camille and hugged her. Quinn didn't say anything, all she did was hug her friend.

Quinn finally pulled away and looked at her. Quinn wiped away her tears and looked at Camille. "Thanks for coming" Quinn said to her.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:37 pm

Tobias got Quinn's owl and started walking with his familier, Sky from the grounds and up to the room of requirement. He looked at the mountain lion's ice blue eyes, like his own and ruffled the beasts fur. Sky purred which made Tobias grin. Quinn hadn't met sky yet.

They walked to the last floor and Tobias walked past the wall a couple of times and thought of Quinn, which the door appeared. He gestured Sky to go in first as the door slightly opened. The all black mountain lion entered, and so did he. he frowned as he looked at Quinn. he walked over and took her into his arms. "Hello, whats wrong Quinn?" Tobias asked as he kissed her forehead and made her sit on the sofa.

"Hello to you too Camille," Tobias said with a small smile. He whistled for his familier to come over. The black mountain Lion made his way over on his big paws and sat infront of them, Sky's Ice blue eyes looking over the girls.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:24 pm

Quinn was about to talk when Tobias came in. She looked at the mountain lion that came in with him. Quinn felt Tobias kiss her forehead and sat her down on the sofa. "Why the hell did you bring that in here" Quinn looked at her boyfriend. "The reason I'm so upset is because my dad's dumb ass had affairs when he was dating my mom and now I just found out I have a half brother, and he goes here" Quinn burried her head into Tobias's chest.

"And he called my mom and I the whores, he's the man whore" Quinn choaked on a sob.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:45 pm

"That thing, is my familier and she is called Sky, Quinn. She wouldn't hurt you. She just wanted a chance to finally meet you and Camille." Tobias said with a small smile. That suddenly dropped of his face and held onto Quinn tighter, giving her all the support she needs.

"Your mom and you are not whores. Do not believe that at all. if I could, I would just slowly torture your father slowly if he was still alive. That bastard can still hurt beyond the grave." Tobias muttered as he stroked Quinn's hair as he held her to his chest.

Sky padded over and nudged her head on Quinn's legs, purring. "Hey fuss pot, this lady here needs the attention, not you, you blue eyed softie." Tobias said as Sky nudged her head again on Quinn's legs.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:54 pm

Quinn looked at the mountain lion. This made perfect sense. "You see, this fits you perfectly" Quinn teased. She kissed his cheek. Tobias held her tighter and Quinn smiled a little. She could always count on Tobias when she needed him.

"I know we aren't, but at the time when I was younger I thought I was but now looking back on it, not so much. He is still alive, I just don't know where he is" Quinn said to her. Quinn felt Tobias stroke her hair and she smiled.

Quinn saw Tobias's familiar come over to her and started purring. Quinn laughed at what Tobias said to his familiar Sky. Quinn looked down at Sky and hesitantly started petting the mountain lion. "I'm surprised your familiar isn't Adam in wolf form" Quinn teased.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:30 pm

"She is nothing lie Adam, trust me on that one." Tobias mused as he ruffled Sky's fur. "Don't worry, she won't bite you Quinn. I know she has wanted to meet you. She can sence my scent on you and vice versa." Tobias placed his hand over Quinns and moved it along the Lions back, making sky purr even more. "See she is a softy it you pet her in the right places." Tobias laughed bringing Quinn closer.

"Hmmm, I so fancy arranging with my father a hunt for your father, end his perfetic life so he can't hurt you anymore, or your mother, Quinn." Tobias said seriously.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:50 pm

Quinn nodded. "So she isn't annoying like him" Quinn asked teasingly. Quinn looked at Sky when Tobias said that she can smell Quinn on Tobias, that was weird but pretty cool. Tobias placed Quinn's hand on the back of Sky. Quinn nodded. Tobias brought her closer and Quinn kissed Tobias's cheek.

Quinn looked down at her hands that were now joined together. "You can hunt all you want but he will always find a way to hurt me or my mom" Quinn said to him. Even if he did get killed he probably had people working for him. That would explain how he found Quinn. "I love you" Quinn said to her boyfriend.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:18 pm

"And I love you," Tobias said careingly to her as he placed a kiss on her lips. His ice blue eyes showed his love for her as he ran his hand down her cheek, making a finger run over her neck. He smiled his noe retracted fangs at her and kissed her neck slowly. She affected him so much.

Sky growled at Tobias as she shook her head at her masters teeth. Tobias chuckled into Quinn's neck as he peaked at the black mountain lion in amusment. "Go fuss Camille, go pounce on her."
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:57 pm

Quinn smiled when he said that he loved her back. Just last year she was afraid to say she loved him, now she doesn't mind. Quinn of course kissed him back. Quinn looked into his blue eyes as she felt his hand run down her cheek. She gave him a small smile. When his finger touched her neck and she saw the fangs she knew what was going to happen. Quinn let out a little sigh when he started kissing her neck.

Quinn heard a growl and looked at Sky and tried not to laugh. Quinn heard Tobias laugh and then told Sky to go pounce on Camille. Quinn pulled Tobias away from her neck and lightly slapped his arm. "Really" Quinn looked at him.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:37 pm

"Oi! What was that for and yes, really!" Tobias smirked and stuck his tongue put playfully at Quinn. He still had his fangs out and licked one of them.

"I haven't bit you yet Quinn, what makes you think I would do it in front od Camille, even though your are tempting." Tobias let out a very evil laugh. "I can always make Camille food." Tobias had to laugh harder at Camille's face and Quinns.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:49 pm

"For saying that to Sky" Quinn said to him. Quinn smirked at Tobias when he stuck his tongue out at her. Quinn winked at him. Quinn watched as Tobias licked one of his fangs.

Quinn rolled her eyes. "I wasn't saying you were going to bite me, I hit you because you told Sky to pounce on Camille" Quinn said to him. Quinn leaned in so her mouth was by Tobias's ear. "Although, even if you were going to bite me, I wouldn't object" Quinn whispered in his ear and moved back to look at him. Quinn glared at her boyfriend playfully. "I would stake you if you did" Quinn teased.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:57 pm

"Nice to know I'm loved and choosen over," Tobias huffed as he moved to Quinns neck again. He traced his fangs along her neck and licked over her throbbing vein. "Tempting," Tobias muttered as he pulled back, controlling him self as he brought his fangs back in.

"Camille smells good though, but I would never do that to you Camille so don't worry." Tobias said as he looked at Sky. "Well go pounce on Camille and eat her." Tobias got slapped again. "Wow, now I'm a slap bag."
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:02 pm

"Oh, you so are love" Quinn smiled at him. Quinn felt Tobias go to her neck again and she felt his fangs on her neck again. Quinn got a tingly feeling in her stomach, for some reason she liked when he did this to her. "I know" Quinn muttered back. Quinn watched as he brought his fangs back in.

Quinn rolled her eyes. "I bet she does sweetheart but you can't eat her" Quinn said to him. Quinn slapped him again. "Yeah, but you're my personal slap bag" Quinn replied. Quinn ran her fingers threw Tobias's hair. His hair was soft.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:21 pm

Camille was oddly quiet as she watched the exchange between the two lovers. She'd known Quinn had a half-brother, she had been there when she found out. She knew her friend wasn't a whore, nor was her mother, and she knew the father was a total asshole, but Quinn seemed to still not be over this. She couldn't blame her, really, it was a shocking discovery.

But ever since she found out her friend had a brother, the Prideux caught herself thinking about her own. She didn't think she'd ever mentioned it to her friends, not that they had ever gotten along. And they hadn't seen each other in, what? Three years? It didn't even matter.

She smiled at the black mountain lion and knelt down to pet her softly, gazing at her bright blue eyes. "Well, aren't you a cutie," she chuckled and looked up at the couple, banishing all her previous thoughts from her mind and going back to her normal self, "Really, you two, if you're going to eat each other's faces off, at least don't do it in front of innocent little Sky."
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:26 pm

Quinn watched as Camille started to pet Tobias's familiar and laughed. "Isn't she cute" Quinn agreed with Camille. Sky was so loveable how couldn't anyone like her, unless it was Adam or someone who hated Mountain Lions. Quinn blushed a little bit. "We weren't eating each other's faces off" Quinn muttered.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:48 pm

"You can always join us Camille." Tobias said with a serious face as a hand slapped him again. "Oi, seriously, again? Quinnie I was only joking. I wouldn't want to share you. Oh and Sky's eyes aren't innocent. She caught my father in his dungeon with people." Tobias smirked and winked at Camille.

"But Camille is right, I would love to suck your neck Quinn," Tobias grinned and laughed at both blushing girls as he had to look away from them and into the fire, watching the flames dance around.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:43 pm

Quinn heard Tobias's next words and I think he knew it was coming because Quinn hit him again. "Yeah seriously again. I don't want to share you either. You're mine" Quinn kissed his lips. She pulled away after a few seconds. "What was your father doing" Quinn asked.

Quinn rolled her eyes when Tobias smirked and winked at Camille. Quinn looked at him and grinned. "Of course you do, love" Quinn got up and sat on her boyfriend's lap. Quinn winked at him and looked at Camille.

"What are you thinking about Camille" Quinn asked.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:12 pm

"Oh, yes, you were," Camille nodded and gave a small laugh. "And," she turned to Tobias, "I'll have to say no, thank you, on that offer. I'll just keep little Sky some company while you too do... whatever you're doing."

She shuddered and made a face at the boy's comment, "Okay, ewww! I mean, it's normal, but it's your dad! Nothing against your dad, though, he's cool, I just can't... I can't imagine people's parents doing.. those things."

The girl shook her head when Qunn asked her what she was thinking about. "It's nothing," she lied with no hesitation. But... they were her friends. "Well, actually, I was just thinking about my brother."
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:23 pm

Quinn shook her head no to Camille but everyone basically knew that Camille was correct. Quinn had to let out a little laugh. "Hm, looks like you only get me sweetheart" Quinn looked at her boyfriend.

Quinn couldn't control it but she laughed when Camille was done saying what she had to say. "You do know that a lot of parents still, you know" Quinn said to her friend after she stopped laughing.

Quinn looked at her, Quinn knew she was lying. Camille then confessed. "What about your brother" Quinn asked. Quinn never knew her friend had a brother but then again, Quinn didn't know she had one either.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:48 pm

"I can make Camille scream and you groan if I bite you now." Tobias grinned as his eyes lit up with the idea. "Anyway, Camille might like it." Tobias coughed and looked at the other girl woth his wicked evil smile. His face went serious at what the girl said. Quinn jumped into his lap and he kiseed her cheek.

"Oh, Would you like me to leave you ladies alone, so you can talk" Tobias said to them, he didn't want to intrude on things he didn't know.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:53 pm

Quinn just rolled her eyes at her boyfriend's comment. "Just like I can make you go down to the floor holding your balls" Quinn teased. Quinn hit his arms again. "Stop getting ideas in your cute head" Quinn grinned. Quinn smiled when he kissed her cheek.

"No you can stay" Quinn said to him. "It's not like we're going to talk about how good in bed we're" Quinn sent a wink at Camille and tried not to laugh at Tobias's face.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:29 pm

"Well, of course I know!" Camille said, rolling her eyes, "Do you think I don't hear my parents in the bedroom whenever they make up after a fight?" She noted, "Make-up sex must be really good, though. Sometimes, it seems my parents have these big fights only for the afterwards. When they get back after some weeks separated, though, dude! You can't even sleep in the house! That's how noisy they are! And when-" She stopped ranting, having realized she had said too much and blushed. "Anyway, it's still weird."

She shrugged, "Nothing. Just thinking about him, it's really something I haven't done in a while. Most of the time, I even forget he exists."

The girl shook her head at Tobias, "Nah, you can stay. It's nothing, really."
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:26 pm

Quinn looked at Camille when she started ranting. Oh my god she was definitly going on about her parents sex life. Quinn tried so hard to block it out but nothing could get these images. "TMI!" Quinn said to her after she was done ranting. "I can tell" Quinn nodded.

Quinn snorted. "How do you forget you have a brother" Quinn asked amused.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:14 pm