Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

I can't believe this

Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

I can't believe this - Page 2 Empty Re: I can't believe this

Post by Camille Fortescue Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:19 pm

Camille scoffed, "Oh, like your mother doesn't do all that." She shrugged and rolled her eyes, "I don't know, forgetting? It's not like we ever talk, we haven't seen each other in. . . almost three years, I think."

"Not that I'm complaining, he's a total asshole."
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:09 pm

Quinn tried not to laugh but she never did. "My mom hasn't dated a guy or had sex with one since we escaped my dad. I was 8, so basically it's been 6 years in that department" Quinn said to Camille. Quinn just looked at Camille. "That's long enough to forget, probably" Quinn replied.

Quinn laughed at that. "Okay off the whole brother subject for now but you need a boyfriend, like bad. I really want to double date but frigging can't" Quinn said to her friend.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:11 pm

"Double dating means something else to me Quinn. Foursome, even better?" Tobias leaned back into the sofa, smirking smuggley. "Only kidding, but seriously Camille, You do need a boyfriend. I can always hook you up with someone. You know, I'm pissed about Adam's situation. He should of choose you. I don't mean anything against Fossie, but I remember how you were with each other that day in the common room. You to could of hit it off." Tobias admitted to the girl, sadly smiling.

Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:35 pm

Quinn rolled her eyes at her boyfriend. "You always seem to think of something dirty about conversations don't you love" Quinn teased him. Quinn sighed. "Tobias, yes Adam should have picked Camille but it isn't right to tell him what to do, I'd rather let him date who ever he wants then lose him as a friend" Quinn explained to him. "When was this and why am I hearing about this now" Quinn asked looking at Camille.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:19 pm

"Quinn, I was only joking." Tobias said seriously. "I'm not that of a dirty person." He said while he started to pet Sky who came over.

"I know Quinn, but You might not know thw whole story to why he is woth Fossie. Me and Adam mett up over summer..." Tobias trailed off as he looked into the fire, thinging about that conversation in his and his dads pub.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:31 pm

Quinn nodded sort of convinced with his words. Quinn then rolled her eyes. "Of course you aren't" Quinn said sarcastically. Sky came over and Tobias pet her.

Quinn looked at Adam. "What is the whole story then mister, if you're holding back then there are some problems" Quinn asked him. She wanted to know why Adam was with Emelie. Not that it mattered but she wanted to know.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:42 pm

"Tobias got up slowly, his eyes darkening as he went over to the fire place and leaned against it looking into the flames. "What's there to say really? If I hadn't signed up on the exchange program before Adam, you, Camilie would of been no doubt with Adam." Tobias held back and sighed Looking over at the two girls in front of him.

"Before he went out with Fossie, Before me and you, Quinn had agreed to meet each other again. Adam found me in the pastures of Beauxbatons in a bombfire. We started to talking and I found out he was really in a love triangle." Tobias muttered.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:52 pm

Quinn stood up off of Tobias's lap when she felt him wanting to stand up. She stood standing when her boyfriend went to the fire place and looked into the flames. Quinn nodded. "Yes and you'd die without me" Quinn smirked. "Seriously there is something to tell" Quinn said to him.

Quinn looked at him and gave a small smile but waited for him to answer. Quinn went into shock. Adam was in a love triangle?. "Please tell me the other person in the triangle was Camille and not someone else" Quinn asked.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:58 pm

"Our dear Adam, was or still is, indeed in a love triangle. It was, still is between Fossie and Camille. I know, as his best friend that his heart, has always been with you Camille, believe that. From what I have heard, Fossie is bringing out his darker side. I have nothing against the girl, but Adam is so dim witted. In the end, I think that because he was going to be away from you camille for a year, he went with Fossie." Tobias said as he shook his head.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:05 pm

Quinn looked at Tobias as he started to explain who was in the love triangle with Adam. Quinn then heard that Emelie was supposingly bringing out the bad side. "How is Emelie bringing out his bad side" Quinn asked confused. How can one girl do that to Adam. Quinn looked at Camille. "That could be why" Quinn wasn't sure.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:14 pm

"Do really want to know why Fossie is bad for Adam. The reasons I will tell you can never leave this room." Tobias warned. "Our dear Professor Del Ray is in the Mafia for reasons I can not say at this moment in time." Tobias made a quick glance at Quinn, makinf sure that his glance made her sure that he would tell her sometime.

"Professor Del Ray knows that many students from wizarding schools have come to agree with the mafia and Fossie, is a upcoming memebr. Scala checked the list and warned me which students in our year were going towards the darker side." Tobias said to them.

"I haven't had the heart to tell Adam, as of yet," Tobias said sadly, placing a hand over the right side of his face.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:29 pm

Quinn nodded to Tobias and waited. Quinn went into shock when she heard that Emelie was going to be a Mafia member. "Aren't you going to be on the Mafia side" Quinn asked. She didn't know what to say. "Maybe Emelie has a reason why to go on the Mafia side, maybe she is going to be a spy" Quinn tried to see the good in her.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:34 pm

"Quinn! Your not telling me after all this time that your with them are you?" Tobias's eyes widened with shock, which he spat that sentace out.. "I'm deffinatly not with them, I have seen to many people that I care for been murdered by the Mafia." Tobias shook his head ... if his girlfriend was with the mafia ... he would cope woth it.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:41 pm

Quinn jumped a little at his out burst and looked at him. She didn't know what side she was on. She was so confused she never really picked. "What? No I'm not, I never sided with anyone yet" Quinn confessed. She had a feeling Camille and Tobias both did. Quinn nodded. She didn't want to be one of the people that killed innocent people for nothing. Guilty people yes, innocent, no. Quinn looked at Tobias as he shook his head. She didn't know what he was thinking. "What are you thinking" Quinn asked.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:54 pm

"Quinn, why do you think I drain Criminals?" Tobias asked her, looking deep into her eyes. "I know now taht you haven't decided, but thers only two sides to the upcoming war that will happen soon. I wish there was a middle, That's where I would be." Tobias watched her sadly. Knowing whats coming.

"What Am I thinking? I'm thinking I would have to cope with it if you were in the mafia. I wouldn't know what to do but, coping is all i can do. I may not like it, but..." Tobias trailed on, feeling a little bit sick.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:03 pm

"Because they aren't innocent" Quinn answered him. Tobias looked her deep in the eyes and she nodded at his next coming words. "Okay yes I haven't decided and I wish there was a middle but there isn't. The only reason why I want to be on the Mafia side is so I can find my dad and make him suffer like I had to do but I want to be with the aurors because I can't kill innocent people. I can kill people who aren't innocent but that's it" Quinn explained to her boyfriend.

Quinn nodded to him when he told her what he was thinking. Quinn walked over to him and hugged him. "You don't have to cope with me being on the Mafia side" Quinn burried her face into his neck. Then a thought came to her. Quinn pulled away and looked at her bestfriend and boyfriend. "If Emelie really is on the Mafia side, what if she makes Adam go on that side as well" Quinn asked.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:20 pm

Tobias smirked slightly as Quinn hugged him. His hands came onto her waist and kissed her forehead. "Hmmm, that's why I want to be a unspeakable, still on the light side, but with a licence to kill." Tobias muttered to her as ke kissed her lips.

"I will never leave you, Quinnie. Your mine, and I love you." Tobias said softly to her.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:25 pm

Quinn felt him hug her back and she had to admit that whenever she was in his arms she always felt safe. He kissed her forehead and she smiled a little. Quinn had to laugh. "I know you're dying to kill someone that is on that side" Quinn teased. Quinn kissed him back and sighed happily against his lips.

Quinn definitly had to smile at that. "I would never leave you either, you're mine for the taking and I love you too" Quinn said to him.

"But the question still remains unanswered. What if Emelie convinces Adam to join the Mafia side" Quinn asked.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:32 pm

"If Fossie does, I will try to stoop him. He told me he will be fighting with the lightsdie, with the arours even. I'm not inoccent, my queenie." Tobias muttered to her.

"If he turned dark and wanted to attack you or me, I will end him or fossie, no doubt about it. I love Adam, he is like a brother to me. But if worse comes to worse..." Tobias broke off and sighed.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:36 pm

Quinn nodded to Tobias. She knew that if Adam ever went bad that Tobias would probably be the most crushed considering they both know how it feels to be different. With Adam being the werewolf and Tobias being the half vampire. "I can try to talk to him as well, I mean, he knew us longer then her, he should listen" Quinn said to them. "I know your not but I didn't fall for you because you weren't innocent".

Quinn placed her hand on his. "I know" Quinn nodded.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:28 pm

"Hmmm, we need to have a little chat with him, since yule is here, I invite you to Countie cabin. Its about 30 miles away from here. It's in Loch Inver on a private island. Your invited as well Camille, I'll send out a owl too each of you and Adam." Tobias said with a smile and held onto Quinns hand.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:36 pm

Quinn nodded. "Yes we need to talk to him and put some sense into his werewolf head" Quinn agreed. Quinn rolled her eyes. "How many homes do you have darling" Quinn asked curiously. Everytime she turned around there was something new he had. Quinn smiled when he held onto her hand. Quinn gave his hand a squeeze.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:59 pm

"Err Quinn, my father is over 900 years old. He has lived everywhere, he has about 3 houses in each country, I have only been to half." Tobias smirked at her. "It will be fun and there will be loads of hot chocolate, now I'm addicted to the stuff, yet again." Tobias laughed.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:37 pm

Quinn had to laugh at that. She forgot that his father has lived for like ever and that he would probably have a lot of things like that. "Yeah, true" Quinn said to him. Quinn rolled her eyes.

"Uh, hot chocolate is really tasty, don't be dissing on something that good" Quinn joked with him.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:49 pm

"Excuse me, I'm not dissing Hot Chocolate, thanks. I just over dose it with Whipped cream and marshmellows." Tobias was getting quite hungry and he heard a pop, a table with hot chocolate suddenly appeared. His eye's lit up like a childs and summond one, clapping in amusment as he let go of Quinns hand.

He groaned at the taste as he started drinking it. He felt something on his nose and noticed it was whipped cream. "Wanna lick it off Quinnie," Tobias said as he wiggled his eyebrows.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:20 pm