Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

a week of insanity

Storm Everlee
    Storm Everlee
    Third Year
    Third Year

a week of insanity Empty a week of insanity

Post by Storm Everlee Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:04 pm

Storm's celebration of her brother being gone were over. He wasn't. Not anymore.

Marcus Everlee had, for the first time in his life, been rejected. He wouldn't get to work in a differen country that Storm couldn't remember the name of any more. She was in a terrible mood, and so was he. The girl could tell, as she was being hit more and more.

However, life- if only a little- seemed to get better when it snowed. The little readhead had rocketed out of the house as soon as she could see it.

Yet again, she was in Azorat. The places had really grown on Storm, so almost every waking moment she spent there.

The Gryffindor grabbed a handful of snow in her blue mittens. She grinned and squashed it into a snowball.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

a week of insanity Empty Re: a week of insanity

Post by JJeh Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:22 pm

"You should be careful who you plan to throw that at," she called walking over the girl who was gathering snow in her hand, "Some people might not take a snowball the right way. Wouldn't want to find yourself hexed just for a little bit of mindless winter fun."

Juliet shrugged her shoulders, and picked up her own handful of snow, watching it melt against the heat of her unmitted hands.

"Just a friendly warning. You can always feel free to ignore me."
    Storm Everlee
    Storm Everlee
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Storm Everlee Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:14 pm

Storm rolled her eyes. "Well, I don't care. Nobody's going to hex me, anyway. Don't you know who I am?" She turned to the girl and threw back her head, laughed bitterly.

"Nah," the Gryffindor decided. "I don't ignore people. It's not how I am." Besides, I'd rather scare you to death than ignore you, Storm added mentally.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:49 am

Juliet looked over the girl slowly, less than impressed with her attitude. Not that she said anything, she merely raised an eyebrow and shrugged her shoulders.

"Sorry, can't say that I do - though apparently you think I should."

"Thats a shame really," she said softly, "Sometimes ignoring people is the best way to go. But I suppose its your life now isn't it."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:32 am