Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

Countie Cabin

Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Countie Cabin Empty Countie Cabin

Post by Countie Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:56 pm

Countie Cabin, Baddidarroch Lochinver

Spoiler:

Tobias sat on the sofa, in the warm wooden cabin by the fire, enjoying a hot chocolate. It was snowing yet again outside and he just put up the decoration and he snorted at the now santa's grotto. He wasn'r going to wait outside for everyone to arrive.

So he waited, now looking at his friends gifts under the tree.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Countie Cabin Empty Re: Countie Cabin

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:42 pm

Quinn got there by port key. She saw that it was snowing and was glad that she came prepared. Quinn got to the door and knocked on the door. Quinn heard movement in the house and had a feeling Tobias was the only one there. Quinn looked around the place and had to admit it was a nice place to be at this time a year.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:56 pm

With his vampire speed, he got to the door and opened it. He grinned as he saw Quinn and summond her into his arms as he got hold of her. "Hello my Queen, Happy Yule," Tobias said as he kissed her lips. He looked at her eyes as he pulled away and got hold of her hand and brought her into the cabin and picked up her things and put them inside.

"I'm very glad that you came. My father would like to talk to you when he comes. I Have to warn you on that one my dear Queen." Tobias said as he shut the door of the santa's grotto.

"What would you like to drink? I'll make you something in the open kitchen as you see is over there." Tobias said as he watched her.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:30 pm

Quinn was looking at the area and heard the door open, she looked to see Tobias and smiled at him. Quinn walked in after he summond her in. When he kissed her she kissed him back. He grabbed her things and she looked around at the place they were at.

Quinn looked at him when he said that his father wanted to speak to her. "That can't be good if he wants to talk to me" Quinn never talk to his father by herself. She was sort of nervous on why he wanted to talk to her. Quinn then smiled. "Why wouldn't I come?" Quinn gave him another kiss on the lips.

Quinn looked at him and thought. "Hot chocolate" Quinn answered. She took off her jacket and made sure her long sleeves were down. She was wearing a long sleeve dark blue shirt, a pair of jeans, and a pair of ugg boots.
    Vladislaus Count
    Vladislaus Count
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Vladislaus Count Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:04 pm

"Tobie, I thought you were off that disgusting stuff?" Vladislaus sneered as he picked up the tin of hot chocolate as he zoomed into the kitchen and crossed his legs as he sat on a stool, where the breakfast table was. His dark eyes looked at the girl, predotor like as he sniffed. He licked his lips.

"Hello Quinn. I see Tobias has told you that ... I want to talk to you Correct? Well, you better follow me to my study." His face looked cold as he talked to the girl, a small smile lingering on his lips.

"I'll know when your two friends are here Tobias, after my chat with Quinn, I will leave you to it." He nodded at his Son as he got up and walked past. "Follow me," He said bitterly at the girl.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:43 pm

Quinn heard a familiar voice behind her and she turned to see Tobias's dad. Quinn saw him go into what seemed like the kitchen and then came back in. He looked ands Quinn and spoke. Quinn nodded. "Yes" Quinn answered. He told her to follow him into the study and thats when the worrying came back. Quinn followed him into the study and all she kept thinking was that it wasn't good from the look he was giving her.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:07 pm

Tobias rolled his eyes at the name his father just said. "Well Why don't you try some again dad, last time I remember you went crazy on it." Tobias snickered as he watched his father come through. "You'll be fine Quinn, trust me." Tobias said to her as he he went through to the kitchen.

"I'll make yah a drink," Tobias shouted as he started to heat the stove up.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:34 pm

Quinn listened to Tobias talk to his dad and she tried not to laugh, and she made sure she didn't laugh and made sure neither of them noticed and they didn't. Quinn nodded to Tobias when he told her to stay calm and she tried. She heard Tobias's voice and waited for his dad to speak.
    Vladislaus Count
    Vladislaus Count
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Vladislaus Count Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:32 pm

"You may enter." He said in a bored tone as he stood by the door and held it open for her. "You may sit on the seat before the desk." Vladislaus closed the door after she came in and his dark eyes followed when she sat down. He zoomed across and took a seat behind his desk.

"So, I have a couple of subjects that I want to talk to you about, Quinn. First one is about you and my son. I need to know that I can trust you. I know it's been over a year since your relationship with Tobias, but with future events, I don't want you to run off if you and Tobias decide about your turning. I have known people to do that back in the past." Vladislaus said seriously to the girl, watching her very move like a hawk. He started to tap his fingers together.

"I should have had this talk with you at the beginning, but I have waited." he told her.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:44 pm

Quinn entered and she did just that. She took a seat and knew he was watching her every move. When Quinn was seated he took a seat behind his desk. Quinn move the piece of hair that was by her face and moved it behind her ear and waited for him to speak.

Quinn nodded to him when he spoke. "Mr. Count, I love Tobias with all my heart, I know him and I go to different schools but I love him. I know that in the future Tobias and I talked about me becoming a vampire and I'm dedicated to that 100%, I know it might sound crazy but I know he is the one. Yes Tobias has his annoying moments but thats what I love about him, even though he can mess around a lot I know he'll be there for me when I need him and I will be there for him when he needs me" Quinn explained.

Quinn shook her head. "I understand" Quinn nodded to him.
    Vladislaus Count
    Vladislaus Count
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Vladislaus Count Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:31 am

"Good, but please call me Vladislaus." his lips came into a amused smirk at the girl, looking a lot like Tobias's very own smirk. "Mr Count makes me sound old. I will say welcome into the family. I would be finally glad to have a daughter in law. And if you ever need anything or need to talk to someone, I'm always here." Vlad said seriously.

"Next thing is, do you know anything about a vampire turning?"
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:45 am

Quinn nodded to him. "Okay" Quinn said to him. She didnt know if he wanted to be called either one. Quinn had to admit it was funny. She had to laugh but she covered it up with a cough. Quinn smiled. "Thank you" Quinn sent him a smile and it sort of faded. "I always wanted someone in my life to call a father figure" Quinn said to him. "I will let you know if I need anything" Quinn replied.

Quinn shrugged. "Tobias gave me a brief discribtion" Quinn answered.
    Vladislaus Count
    Vladislaus Count
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Vladislaus Count Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:24 pm

"Hmmm, I will let him tell you the full terms if turning then. Next thing is, as I already see you as part of the family, you will always be protected. There is a gift from me under the tree in the living room and it has certain spells on it that Tobias will tell you also about." Vlad said with a warm smile to her.

"I know the situation with your father, and I'm noe doing my all to find him Quinn, trust me." He stood up, going around his desk and places a hand on the girls shoulder. "Go on, scrat out of here and drink that sweet disgusting stuff Tobias has made, my dear." Vlad laughed as he softly briught the girl into a hug and a couple of seconds later he was in the kitchen.

"Tobi, i trust you with the place. I'll be back tonight." Vlad brought his son into his arms and smiled. "Love you son." He said quietly and went out of the cabin with his vampire speed.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:42 pm

Quinn nodded in understanding. Quinn had to smile at that, she will always be protected but she didnt know that he would buy her something. "Thank you" Quinn said to him. Quinn knew that Tobias told him about her father. "Okay, dont be mad if you cant find him, he is good at hiding" Quinn explained.

He touched Quinn's shoulder and Quinn gave him a smile. She then laughed at his next words. He brought Quinn into a hug and she hugged him back. He flashed out there and she heard him talking to Tobias. She heard him leave and went into the kitchen where she saw her boyfriend. She gave him a smile and pulled him into a kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:49 pm

Tobias was putting the whipped cream on the hot chocolate when his father come in. "Dad, You can trust me with this place, you have many of times before." Tobias smirked and was suddenly in his dads strong arms, he returned his fathers hug. "Always love you too dad, never forget that." Tobias watched his father speed out, rolling his eyes.

He watched as Quinn came in and gave her a smile as he was oulled into her arms as well. She kissed him and he returned it, noticing how warm her lips were. He wrapped his arms around her waist, but pointed to the hot chocolate. "Hmmm, see not so bad was it? He does care about you. Your like the daughter he never had." Tobias said as he kissed her forehead. "But, seriously I don't want you as a sister." Tobias mused.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:07 pm

Quinn smiled into the kiss when Tobias kissed her back and wrapped his arms around her waist. When they pulled away from each other she shook her head. "No, it wasnt as bad as I thought it would be" Quinn said honestly. Quinn laughed at his comment. "Yeah, he also told me he was searching for Kalvin" Quinn explained. Quinn laughed. She gripped the front of his shirt. "Me neither, I'd rather have you as my boyfriend/lover" Quinn kissed his lips once more. She let go of his shirt and grinned at him.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:40 pm

Camille hurried to the cabin, late and carrying her heavy bag. She had traveled by portkey - one of her least favorite methods of transportation ever - and, after her father had apparated back home, she was left to walk all the way to the Count Cabin.

She knocked on the door and waited, cold, and wishing someone would open up already.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:49 pm

Adam arrived at the place where Tobias told him to go. Adam had on a thin jacket as usual. Adam carried his suit case and still couldn't get over the fact that Emelie was hiding something from him. Adam saw Camille outside and stood next to her. "Hey" Adam brought her in for a hug.

Adam pulled away and smelt a familiar stench. "No wonder why you're still waiting, Quinn is in there with Tobias" Adam explained to his friend. He knocked on the door. "Tobias, open the god damn door, before I huff and I puff and I blow the door down" Adam chuckled after his sentence.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:35 pm

Camille rolled her eyes and groaned, bringing her hand up to knock again, when someone pulled her in for a hug. Distracted, she hadn't seen the person coming and was about to push them away, when she realized who it was. Adam.

A bit disappointed when he pulled away, she smiled at the boy. "Hey! How've you been?" she asked and sighed, kicking the door softly, "They're probably all over each other and we'll be frozen to death."
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:16 am

Adam grinned when she hugged him back. When he pulled back he shrugged. "Been better, miss you like crazy, along with Tobias of course. I've met some new people who just started" Adam said to her. Adam tried not to laugh when she kicked the door softly. Adam then couldn't help but smile. "Technially you'll freeze to death. Werewolfs don't get cold" Adam explained to her.

Adam looked at how cold she was and placed his stuff down. He took off his jacket and placed it around her softly. He put her arms threw the sleeves. "Sorry its not a heavy one, like I said werewolfs don't get cold but I didn't want to look like a dork and go out in the snow without a jacket a risk a lecture".
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:19 pm

"Of course you miss me, that school is nothing without my presence," Camille joked and raised her eyes in interest, "New people, huh? Can't wait to see them next year." She sent a small glare his way and muttered, "Stupid werewolf."

Though she was smiling when he put his jacket around her, she felt a bit uncomfortable. It was just. . . weird. Nice, but weird. "You'll always look like a dork, no matter what you wear," she pointed out with a smirk.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:03 pm

Adam playfully scoffed. "Now I know why its so quiet around there. Man, I thought I was going nuts" Adam joked with her. Adam smirked at her and nodded. "Yes new people, they'll be lucky to meet you" Adam exclaimed. Adam put a hand to his heart. "That hurt" Adam joked.

Adam rolled his eyes. "Yes, but I'll also look drop dead gorgeous while doing it" Adam said to her.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:18 pm

"Everyone's lucky to meet me, didn't you know that?" Camille joked, but inside she was certainly happy for the compliment. Not because it was from Adam, but because, in her mind, compliments were a serious thing. None should be taken as irrelevant. "Aw," she pinched his cheek, "Poor baby."

She rolled her eyes, "Oh, you wish, wolf boy."
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:33 pm

Adam rolled his eyes. "Sure, lets let you keep thinking that" Adam said to her, teasingly. Adam growled at her and let his wolf eyes show instead of his brown eyes. "Funny".

Adam let his eyes go back to normal and shook his head at her. "Hm, don't play that you haven't been checking out my ass" Adam teased. Adam than got serious. "Can I ask you something, like seriously".
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:39 pm

Camille shrugged and raised an eyebrow at his eyes, "Nice eyes. But brown suits you better." She laughed and rolled her eyes, knocking on the door once again. "Oh, yes, of course," she joked, "What great ass you have. And why won't Quinn and Tobias open up?"

She frowned at his next words, wondering what it was he wanted to ask her. There were so many things he could ask, and the girl started freaking out inside her mind. He said it was serious - there was a reason she didn't do serious! She nodded, however, and with a sigh, said, "Go ahead."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:59 am