Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

Countie Cabin

Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Countie Cabin - Page 2 Empty Re: Countie Cabin

Post by Adam Jacobs Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:11 pm

Adam snorted and rolled his eyes. "Thanks Camille, for your blutness" Adam joked with her. Adam grinned at her. "I knew you were checking me out when I'm turned the other way" Adam said. Adam shrugged. "Probably making out or something" Adam replied.

Adam kicked some snow and than looked at her. "It's Emelie, she was acting sort of awkward with me this one time and I knew she was hiding something from me but she never told me, I asked her too but she looked uncomfortable so I dropped the subject. You pretty much a girl, what do you think she could be hiding from me" Adam asked confused, but he managed to put a joke in their for Camille.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:56 am

Tobias grinned at her and was about to say [i]something[i] to her then he heard knocking. "I better get that before [i]they[i] think we are upto something." Tobias said as he kissed her forehead and misted away so he technicly stood behinf his two guests, listening to them.

"Well I was actually waiting for you two to stop you old couple remarks." Tobias said from behind them as he appeared with a huge grin as the door opened. "Get inside before I throw you both in the sea." Tobias laughed as he picked up their bags and dropped them inside.

"Took your time to get here, didn't it?" He asked both, putting a arm around Quinn.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:57 pm

Quinn heard knocking and the stuff the two were saying through the door. Before Quinn could reply Tobias kissed her forehead and misted away. "I really hate that damn power" she mumbled under her breath. She walked towards the door to see her friends and boyfriend walk in.

Quinn looked at the two and when Tobias put his arm around her she grinned. "Hey Adam and Camille, nice of you too come. Adam how is Beauxbatons without the entire gang there" Quinn really missed that school.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:57 pm