Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Home is where the heart is

Titus Gyptson
    Titus Gyptson
    Adult
    Adult

Home is where the heart is Empty Home is where the heart is

Post by Titus Gyptson Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:55 pm

Home is where the heart is CottageSm
    ….Home is where the heart is….
    ….The Gyptson Cottage….

It had taken them a while to get there from the cottage but finally Titus and Sohma reached the small cottage just outside of London. Titus Smiled as he stood next to the road and smiled up at the little house made of brick. His line of vision changed as he looked down at the young boy. “Are you ready to see your home?” He asked Smiling. And without and answer he lead him up to the door where there was a welcome mat that read in scrolling letters. ‘Home is Where the Heart is’ , one of Titus’s sisters ideas and creations. Pushing the door open and stepping aside he winked at the boy and spoke, “Welcome home.”
    It wouldn’t have taken them as long to get home if Titus had known if he was a magical child or not, so until he did he would have to be very careful about what he did around the house same for his sister, and the kids were sure not to be using any kind of magic to begin with. Titus sighed glad to be home. “Paxton! Precious! Claudia Come here please,” He called up the stairs.
    “Yes Daddy?” Precious asked from the top of the stairs, her twin brother behind her both holding a cat, and Claudia joined them from the kitchen.
    “Please put the cats down and join us down here darling,” Titus chuckled and shook his head. Once they were down stairs and Claudia had joined the group while drying her hands. “Kids remember when I left and I said was going to get you another sibling?” The two nodded, “Well,” He said placing a hand on Shoma’s shoulder once again. “This is Sohma.”
    Sohma Kadaar
    Sohma Kadaar
    Other
    Other

Home is where the heart is Empty Re: Home is where the heart is

Post by Sohma Kadaar Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:16 pm

Sohma smiled as the approached the house. "yes mr daddy i would enjoy to see the inside quite a lot." when they wen inside and sohma saw the other children and instantly shrunk back. He never had a good expiriance with other kids. But he wanted to be nice, so he waved shyly to the other children
    Titus Gyptson
    Titus Gyptson
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Titus Gyptson Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:39 pm

"Sohma," Titus said in a light calm tone standing next to him and crouching down to his level, "These are my other two children, Paxton and Precious. They are twins and eleven years old. I don't see them giving you any problems but if they do you come to me or Claudia, my sister here, and we will take care of it. Everything has a conscience good or bad. You do something good you get rewarded, do something bad and we will be in trouble." He said quietly, "Though I'm sure these three will tell you just how much of a push over I can be. I don't like the word know 'no' so I will tend not to use it. and i think you will be rooming with Paxton for a while. Just until i think your ready for your own room."
    "Hi Sohma," Claudia said smiling warmly at the young boy, "I'll be in the kitchen finishing lunch up." Then she turned and headed back to where she had emerged from.
    "But dad, I don't want to share my room." Paxton pouted and Precious waved at him.
    "Well he can't share with Precious and his room isn't ready just yet." Titus said looking sternly at the older boy.
    Sohma Kadaar
    Sohma Kadaar
    Other
    Other

Post by Sohma Kadaar Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:08 am

Sohma laughed slightly at the mention of karma. He knew all about it.He smiled kindly up at the woman. The house was quite large. He sat down on the floor in the corner and stuck his finger through a hole in agnis crate and smiled.

"were finally home. and we finally have a family"
    Titus Gyptson
    Titus Gyptson
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Titus Gyptson Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:56 pm

Titus watched as Sohma walked over to the corner with his crate, and began to talk to his pet snake. "Paxton, Show him where he will be sleeping until his own room is ready."
    "What ever," Paxton said rolling his eyes and walking up to the boy. "Come on." he said with a blank face.
    "And be nice about it." Titus warned narrowing his eyes at his son.
    "Fine," The boy huffed
    "I'm going to go help Aunt Claudia," Precious said and skipped off towards the kitchen her cat still in her arms.
    Titus watched the two children left in the front room with him for a moment before speaking, "I'll be in the Study if you need me." he said and walked through the door at the base of the stairs.
    Sohma Kadaar
    Sohma Kadaar
    Other
    Other

Post by Sohma Kadaar Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:24 am

Sohma followed the other boy up the stairs. He decided not to say nothing, so as not to prevoke the the boys anger. he looked around at the walls, for pictures and such. Just family photos. He smiled when he saw them. The family seemed very kind and fun. He set agnis cage down when the reached the room and smiled.

"okay agni, we can let you out now." he murmered reaching in and letting the snake slither around his arm.
    Titus Gyptson
    Titus Gyptson
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Titus Gyptson Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:05 pm

"Dad really let you bring that thing in the house?" Paxton asked raising an eye brow And looking just like his fater had a few moments ago. "Aunt Claudia isn't going to like it at all...." his voice trailed off as a plan developed in his mind. "Hey can I barrow him?" the boy asked a devious smile spreading across his face.
    Titus was both surprise and happy that the two boys had been left alone and there didn't seem to be any fighting going on, but that also raised his suspison about what Paxton was getting into. That boy seemed to much like his father at times he had To be planing something.
    Sohma Kadaar
    Sohma Kadaar
    Other
    Other

Post by Sohma Kadaar Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:59 pm

Sohma smiled when the older boy took notice of agni, the smile slowly faded however when he asked to borrow Sohma's beloved friend. There was something wrong with how Paxton asked that made sohma feel uncomfortable. He felt as though he may be endangering Agni, and his chances of staying with this family.

"i don't know paxton.... I'd prefer if Agni stayed with me... maybe if you told me why you want him i'd feel better..."
    Titus Gyptson
    Titus Gyptson
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Titus Gyptson Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:57 am

"Well like I said Aunt Claudia doesn't like snakes. Seeing that thing would scare the poop out if her." Paxton said as if it were completely obvious what he was planing. She jump up on a chair and scream like a little girl," he looked over at Sohma and pursed his lips. This kid would obviously be no fun in the problem causing area. "Dad would never send you back." he added, "my mum didn't want us and dad couldn't bear to let us go, expesially since we'd end up in an orphanage. He and ain't C. Stayed in one for two years before running away. They know what it's like."
    Titus was beginning to wonder what was going on and he looked up at the ceiling above him before standing up and heading for the stair well.
    Sohma Kadaar
    Sohma Kadaar
    Other
    Other

Post by Sohma Kadaar Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:25 am

Sohma fidgeted slightly. He didn't want to let Paxton use agni, yet he didn't want to be mean. Sohma didn't ever enjoy causing trouble. he found it to be a waste of time. He gently patted agnis head and then let him slither into his crate, and turned on his heating lamp and then got to unpacking his things. He was almost silent aside from his brething
    Titus Gyptson
    Titus Gyptson
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Titus Gyptson Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:56 am

Titus looked up the stairs finding it eerily quiet and started up the stairs. he moved up next to the door that stood open and stood just out side it. He narrowed his eyes at he watched Paxton and noticed how Sohma didn't look to be in the most comfortable. "Hey Guys," He said smiling at the two boys, "Why don't you go wash up for dinner. Sohma, the restroom is right around the corner here." he said pointing in the general direction.
    Sohma Kadaar
    Sohma Kadaar
    Other
    Other

Post by Sohma Kadaar Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:28 am

Sohma nodded shyly and walked off in the direction mr. daddy had pointed. Paxton made him sort of nervous, but he wouldn't tell anyone. He didnt like to seem too shy. He feared they wouldn't like him anymore if her was.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:22 am