Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

I Kissed A Girl

Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

I Kissed A Girl Empty I Kissed A Girl

Post by Harmonie de Venin Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:09 pm

The girl licked her painted lips in the corner of the club, her dark gaze watching each boy in there. Assessing their height, their confidence- their everything.

She quickly checked herself, smoothing down the thin fabric that was her top. Taking a moment to appreciate the delicate material of it that barely covered her abdomen, she swept her hair to one side of her neck, so that it fell loosely around her waist, and slipped towards the bar through the thriving crowd of people

Harmonie's mouth curved into a small, devilish smirk. It was good to be home.

(outfit.)
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

I Kissed A Girl Empty Re: I Kissed A Girl

Post by Ondrea Montgomery Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:41 am

Ondrea was in France for the end of the break. Her aunt had invited her to stay the week, and she had eagerly accepted. The girl and the woman had always gotten along, though the former had been adopted and the latter was a squib.

Taking advantage of the locality, Ondrea had decided to visit one of the local hangouts: a club called Moulin Rouge.

A little smirk adorned the werewolf's lips as gazes were drawn to her. She had grown to quite like attention, regardless of who it came from. Her gaze swept the crowd as she wove with preternatural grace, lingering on some of the more attractive guys and girls present.

She paused as her eyes fell upon a familiar form. Winding her way closer, she sidled up beside the other girl.

"I thought you and Melodie were in Canada?" Ondrea addressed her. Enhanced senses had finally aided her in telling the two apart. She followed Harmonie's gaze, then gave a wry chuckle. "That one's gay," she advised.

~attire~
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:31 pm

Harm's gaze remained fixed on the crowd, though her head tilted towards Ondrea as she spoke.

"Ondrea." she greeted, smiling a little. It was nice to see familiar faces again. Harm shrugged, ignoring the little stab of guilt in the pit of her stomach at the mention of her twin sister.

"I came back." she replied simply, studying a particularly attractive dark haired man in the centre of the club. She frowned at her words, and finally turned round to face her properly. "He is?" She tilted her head back dramatically, exposing the skin of her neck. "All the pretty ones are." she moaned.

Harm snapped her head up again, dark curls bouncing as she suddenly remembered the other girl's dress.

"Like the outfit, by the way." she smirked. It looked good on her. "Shiny." Harm winked, sipping her drink.
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Ondrea Montgomery Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:34 am

"Good to have you back," Ondrea said, content to let the topic be. It wasn't her business why only Harmonie had returned, after all.

"He is," the werewolf confirmed, though it proved unnecessary as the man warmly greeted who might have well been his boyfriend. "Boys aren't the only pretty ones to possess versatility, though."

Well. That phrase had parted her lips unbidden. Ondrea gave a small shrug. It was true, nonetheless, even if she hadn't intended to say it.

Ondrea smiled warmly at the compliment. "Thank you," she replied. "I like your outfit, too. Very chic. It suits you."
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:33 am

"Thanks." she murmured, a satisfied little smile playing at her glossed lips. It felt good to be back home.

"His guy's cute, too." Harm pouted, resting her chin tiredly on her palm. It had been irritatingly long since she had been with someone- so much that at one point, she had begun to question her appeal. De Venins did not tend to question their appeal.

Harm frowned, turning sideways to eye Ondrea carefully. After a moment's consideration, she mirrored the girl's shrug and smirked. "I think you're right there, Montgomery."

The Prideux looked down at her outfit, and the area of tanned skin that was exposed.

"You'd think it would work better." she murmured wryly.
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Ondrea Montgomery Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:30 am

Ondrea turned so she fully faced the other girl. Perhaps it was largely due to the ambiance, but she allowed herself to comport herself in a manner she usually avoided around girls she went to school with.

Gaze roaming slow over Harmonie's outfit, Ondrea appraised all the merits of said attire with open approval. Then her eyes snapped back up to the other girl's, a little smile tugging at her lips.

"I think it's working just fine," she drawled, tone caressing the words in a manner that was not wholly decent. "Quite fine, actually."
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:33 am

Harmonie turned around in one fluid movement, her gaze now fixed on the Anqelique. Her lips were pulled into a flirtatious smirk, her eyes gleaming with a dark sort of mischief.

She leaned forwards, her head tilted to the side.

"Do you always flirt with girls, Montgomery, or am I just special?" She breathed. She'd heard of Lisette and Ondrea before, and had decided then that she ought to experiment herself. Now would be a good time to get around to doing it.
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Ondrea Montgomery Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:59 pm

Ondrea's eyes became just ever so slightly more amber in color, her small smile turning into a flirt of her own. She leaned forward, closing most of the distance between them. A hand came to rest almost casually on Harmonie's knee.

"Only the ones that catch my eye," she remarked. "I do... rather appreciate the lovelier things in life."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:01 pm