Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

I Don't Need A Parachute

Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

I Don't Need A Parachute Empty I Don't Need A Parachute

Post by Savannah Lerran Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:37 pm

Savannah frowned, head tilted up at the many books around her. Merlin, had she always been this short?

Her gaze inexplicably drawn towards a rather thick book above, she glanced down at Dia, watching the dragon lie in a patch of sun. a tiny smile spreading across the girl's face.

Getting a dragon had to be one of the best decisions she'd ever made. Dia was just the most amazing thing ever. A small sigh parting from her lips, she glanced up at the book she wanted.

Pulling a table towards her, the third year pulled herself on top. Grinning, she easily reached the book. But the subtle shifting of her weight to pull off her goal was enough to unbalance table, and with a mighty crash, Savannah found herself on the floor, dazed, but otherwise fine.
    Xaroz
    Xaroz
    Third Year
    Third Year

I Don't Need A Parachute Empty Re: I Don't Need A Parachute

Post by Xaroz Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:33 pm

He walked along the rows of books, a advanced herbology book hovering over his palm, letting go of his elemental skills. His ears picked up a thud a couple of rows down as he walked to the scene. His yellow eyes flashed as he saw a gryffindor gile on the floor, looking like she was trying to get a book by climbing on a table.

He kept his creeping smirk back as he rolled his eyes at thhe girl as he walked to help her up. "Here take my hand." He said in a amused tone as he held out his hand to the lass.

"You do know what a Librarian is don't you?" He asked in a sarcastic, but amused tone as he helped the girl up.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:23 pm

Savannah rubbed at her neck, a frown pulling on her lips. "Ow," she muttered to herself, her frown quickly becoming a scowl. "Ow." It didn't hurt all that much, but Merlin, the shock of smacking into the ground sent a smattering of pain up and down her arms and legs.

Raising her blue gaze over the Slytherin in her year. she looked cautiously from his eyes to her hand before shrugging and taking the proffered hand, pulling herself up. "Thank you," she said softly, glancing over her shoulder at her sleeping dragon.

"Why get a librarian to do something you can do fine by yourself?" she asked, raising an eyebrow as she turned back to the boy.
    Xaroz
    Xaroz
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Xaroz Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:20 am

"Well why didn't you use a simple spell to get a certain book down then?" he had to ask her as his head tilted up to the shelf she was looking at. His book still floated above his left palm as he watched float upwards to the top shelf, it placed it self between the book the girl wanted.

His yellow eyes darkened as he watched the certain book come out with a pop as he watched the air force it out, it came down slowly as he watched it float over his palm. he held it out for her. "Here you go, pretty. Now no more climbing tables." His lips twitched into a small smile as he watched her closely.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:52 pm

"The way I did it worked," she pointed out, huffing slightly as she crossed her arms, a scowl working its way across her face. "How was I supposed to know that the table couldn't support my weight?"

Raising an eyebrow at the boy, she rolled her eyes, "Don't call me that. I have a name. Call me Savannah, or nothing at all. And," she added, eyeing the book he held out to her, she picked up the fallen book beside her. "I got the book I wanted."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:30 pm