Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Day to relax

Candy Roberts
    Candy Roberts
    Adult
    Adult

Day to relax Empty Day to relax

Post by Candy Roberts Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:29 pm

Candy walked into the cafe. She was going to do her best to enjoy her time off. Later she was going to see if she could meet up with Lissy. And talk about her summer plans. Everything was going good so far, unless you count where Terry grabbed her. She knew that he would never hurt her. But she wasn't going to let that ruin her day.

She smiled as she looked out the window. Candy wasn't waiting for anybody really.
    Bennett Cooper
    Bennett Cooper
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Day to relax Empty Re: Day to relax

Post by Bennett Cooper Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:46 pm

Drink in hand, Bennett did what he always did in a new place. He glanced around until he found a face pleasant enough that he felt he could enjoy looking at it. God forbid he have to actually drink is coffee alone.

That was something he just couldn't do. And he didn't have to. It was with a satisfied grin he saw the blonde watching the street out the window.

Without asking permission, he pulled out the chair across from her, sitting down in it. He grinned and held out the hand not holding his drink.

"Hey there, Bennett Cooper.
    Candy Roberts
    Candy Roberts
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Candy Roberts Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:43 pm

Candy was enjoying her juice that she had. It was nice when she didn't have to work and she could be herself. And this was a nice cafe. She wished that she would spend more time in it. But she was looking outside, as if thinking someone was coming for her.
    She smiled as she drank her juice. Candy didn't see Terry yet, so that meant good things. And she could enjoy this time off.
    Her attention then was caught when some guy was sitting across from her. She really didn't mind if he asked or not. But she smiled and shook his hand as he said his name.
    “ Hello Bennett, Candy Roberts.”
    Bennett Cooper
    Bennett Cooper
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Bennett Cooper Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:37 pm

His grin widened as he took his hand back, leaning in his chair to look the woman over slowly. She was certainly beautiful - and she had a certain way about her that just seemed...

There was definitely an outgoing aura surrounding her.

"Candy, how deliciously charming," he commented taking a sip of his beverage, continuing to watch her over the rim of his cup. "And are you enjoying this fine location Candy?"
    Candy Roberts
    Candy Roberts
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Candy Roberts Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:11 am

Candy could see that Bennett was grinning. He was a looker but it seemed that all the men that Candy had anything to do with was. She wasn't going to get all excited. Today was a day to relax and not do any work.

She grinned when he said something about her name. “ Yes I would have to say that. The people that I help agree. Buying a student an expensive coat because she didn't have the money.” She then drank someone of her juice. “ Yes very nice place.”
    Bennett Cooper
    Bennett Cooper
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Bennett Cooper Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:35 pm

He raised an eyebrow, "The people you help? Hmm, expensive coats. You seem to be made of money then, if you feel like spending it on sweet innocent students. Do I want to know where this money comes from?"

He leaned forward on the table, keeping his gaze locked on her. He folded his arms and rested his chin at top of them.

"It is a charming little place, isn't it? And what brings you here, instead of out helping?"
    Candy Roberts
    Candy Roberts
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Candy Roberts Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:40 am

Candy was watching him when she said that. “ Yes I love helping students. Something reminds me of when I was there age.” She then was listening to him ask where she got the money. But she couldn't help but grin. “ Well I can tell you everything is legal. But tell me Bennett do you like to have a good time?”

She then was watching him as he was looking at her. And wasn't letting his eyes come off her. But she was enjoying her time with him. He was different.

“ Yes this is a charming little place. I think I might have to come here more often.” He then asked what brought her there. “ Oh just wanted a day off.”
    Bennett Cooper
    Bennett Cooper
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Bennett Cooper Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:22 pm

"You feel the need to assure me," he raised an eyebrow an amused smirk pulling at his lips, "I hadn't been suggesting otherwise, not really, which leads me to think you think it might otherwise be."

"Sure, who doesn't love a good time?"

He inclined his head thoughtfully, relaxing visibly nodding his head in agreement, "We all do need our days off."
    Candy Roberts
    Candy Roberts
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Candy Roberts Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:00 pm

Candy then started to smirk. “ Oh people wonder how I make all of my money. But I am sure that you wouldn't be nosy and ask me what I do for a living.”

She then grinned. “ Good so do I and I love showing people that want a good time.”

Candy was agreeing with him about everybody need time off. “ Yes I know my boss has been working me hard. And I need a break from him and decided that this place was perfect. And then you bump into me and we are having this chat.”
    Bennett Cooper
    Bennett Cooper
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Bennett Cooper Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:50 am

"That is an excellent summary of everything we just did, Candy Roberts," he gave a smirking little grin, eyes dancing with amusement as he looked at the girl, "Though that is too bad about the boss. I usually split when I get a boss like that."

He leaned back, frowning slightly, eyes thoughtful, "Usually I don't pry, though you have to admit, your making me curious - people with innocent boring jobs don't tell people not to ask about them."
    Candy Roberts
    Candy Roberts
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Candy Roberts Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:35 am

Candy then started to laugh just a little bit. “ Yes I have to say that it was a very good summary of everything we did.” She then watched as he was grinning. “ Yes I really don't have much of a choice since he took me in. And now I am living in a penthouse.”

She then watched as he was frowing. And Candy could tell that he was curious what she did for a living. “ My job isn't all that boring” She then leaned in so that only Bennett could here. “ I am a stripper.”
    Bennett Cooper
    Bennett Cooper
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Bennett Cooper Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:21 pm

The frown froze in place for a moment, and than an eyebrow raised and an amused grin fleeted across his face.

"A stripper huh?" Bennett leaned back in his chair and couldn't help but appraise her once more. This piece of information shouldn't make much of a difference at all, but curiosity had to be satisfied. And Bennett's curiosity was dying to see if there was anything he was missing.

"Well that's certainly a life choice. Can't be an easy job."
    Candy Roberts
    Candy Roberts
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Candy Roberts Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:14 pm

Candy was watching his face. Just to see how he would react to this. And that is when she then seen him grin.

“ Yes a stripper.” She knew that it was something that she shouldn't be proud of. But she made money and was living in a penthouse. Yes she had to give it up to Terry but that was fine. Because he was taking care of her. And making sure that she could live however she wanted.

She then smiled. “ Yes it is a life choice. And I don't think that it is all that easy.”
    Bennett Cooper
    Bennett Cooper
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Bennett Cooper Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:18 pm

He nodded his head, holding a certain amount of respect for the fact that the girl owned up to who she is, and seemed rather proud of it; it was an occupation like any other. Life choice as it were.

"Well, then, what else do you do with your time, Miss Candy? Other than disrobe for clothes?"
    Candy Roberts
    Candy Roberts
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Candy Roberts Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:08 pm

Candy then was smiling because she was enjoying her talk with Bennett. This was something that she wouldn't get to do. Unless she would take off and not tell Terry where she was going.

“ Nothing really. I been helping a student from Beauxbaton the other day.”

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:08 pm