Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

A Need to Relax (Colin/Silver)

Silver Scorpion
    Silver Scorpion
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

A Need to Relax (Colin/Silver)  Empty A Need to Relax (Colin/Silver)

Post by Silver Scorpion Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:27 pm

Silver entered the club, already loving the atmosphere. She couldn't remember the last time she had gone to a club to just have a drink or have fun. But the next two weeks were totally hers! She ordered a Firewhiskey and went and sat at table away from the crowd and noise. She drank a little of her drink, letting the alcohol burn down her throat. Her Auror instincts being on guard, she observed the people around her.
    Colin O'Brian
    Colin O'Brian
    Head of Hufflepuff
    Head of Hufflepuff

A Need to Relax (Colin/Silver)  Empty Re: A Need to Relax (Colin/Silver)

Post by Colin O'Brian Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:44 pm

(OOC - nah I don't mind at all)

Colin walked into the the Blue Pomagranite, not entirely sure what he was doing there. He should be at home, or at school. What did he need a night out for.

Still he was here now he figured he might as well enjoy it. He got a drink from the bar and looking around he noticed a familiar face. He had only met her one time before but...

"It's Silver, right?" he asked smiling as he approached the table, "We met at the Hogwarts Christmas Ball did we not?"
    Silver Scorpion
    Silver Scorpion
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Silver Scorpion Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:41 am

"Yes, it's Silver." She replied with a smile, pleasantly surprised to have run into a familiar face. "And I believe your name your name is Colin...? If not, I'd feel ignorant." She grinned slightly. "But it is quite hard to forget a handsome man." She commented and her eyes widened in shock. Since when she did start saying things like that? She never blurted out things without thinking.

Mentally berating herself, Silver told Colin in what she hoped was a calm voice. "I'm sorry, I don't usually tell things like that out loud." She gave him an almost sheepish smile.
    Colin O'Brian
    Colin O'Brian
    Head of Hufflepuff
    Head of Hufflepuff

Post by Colin O'Brian Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:04 pm

"Do not feel ignorate for you are quite correct," he smiled easily.

Colin felt his face colour just a tad but gave an easy laugh.

"Do not worry about it. Whether I believe it to be true or not, I shall not be ofended by a compliment."
    Silver Scorpion
    Silver Scorpion
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Silver Scorpion Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:38 am

"Thank you, because you just saved me from a potentional humiliating moment." Silver replied, relieved that Colin didn't mind her comment.

"So, what brings you here? Wanting to have fun or just mere boredom?" She asked him with a grin as he sat down.
    Colin O'Brian
    Colin O'Brian
    Head of Hufflepuff
    Head of Hufflepuff

Post by Colin O'Brian Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:59 pm

"You're very welcome. It would have been horribly ungentlemanly of me to allow such a charming lady as yourself to be humliated," he quipped with a smile.

Colin surprised himself by actually having to think about such an easy question.

"I would have to say it has become a combination of the two. Though mostly I find that sometimes you just have to get out. What about yourself?"
    Silver Scorpion
    Silver Scorpion
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Silver Scorpion Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:08 pm

"Oh um...yes, I suppose that would be bad." Silver replied with a small smile, surprised at Colin's comment. Is this what I've been missing out on all the years I didn't date? She couldn't help but wonder. She almost forgot what it was like to be called 'charming' or 'pretty.'

"Well, I've got the next two weeks off so I thought I'd come celebrate," she told with a happy smile. "Don't get me wrong, I love being an Auror but everything's been so stressful lately..." she sighed, remembering her previous experience when she actually did rant about her personal life.
    Colin O'Brian
    Colin O'Brian
    Head of Hufflepuff
    Head of Hufflepuff

Post by Colin O'Brian Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:00 pm

Colin smiled, "Yes it would be."

Considering the fact that they had been talking for sometime, Colin too the liberty of helping himself to the empty seat across from her. He had been tired of standing.

"I can imagine it would be. The most I have to deal with is a petulently greaving kid or two. I'm sure you could use a break much more then I right now."
    Silver Scorpion
    Silver Scorpion
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Silver Scorpion Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:07 am

Silver laughed lightly at Colin's comment. "I do not think handling children is an easy job either. Especially since there are so many and you have to teach them and make sure they understand. But I'm sure you must be having fun." She told him teasingly.

She couldn't believe how much of a good time she was having. It had been a while since she had spent a night out and decided that she should definitely do it more often.
    Colin O'Brian
    Colin O'Brian
    Head of Hufflepuff
    Head of Hufflepuff

Post by Colin O'Brian Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:59 pm

Colin smiled, "You know I am. When I first took the job I wasn't sure if I was truely cut out for teaching, I just needed something that paid well, but now that I've been there for a while.... I must admit that some of the little imps have grown on me."
    Silver Scorpion
    Silver Scorpion
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Silver Scorpion Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:27 pm

"Of course you must be having fun, who wouldn't?" Silver replied with a grin. "Children always seem to remind us what it was like to be young once. And we can't help but feel a sort of warmth when we see them being so carefree." She commented, smiling softly. "I'd say you are lucky to be able to teach."

"Do you have siblings?" She asked Colin curiously and drank a bit of her Firewhiskey.
    Colin O'Brian
    Colin O'Brian
    Head of Hufflepuff
    Head of Hufflepuff

Post by Colin O'Brian Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:31 pm

"So very wisely spoken Silver," he completemented with a smile, "I think I shall have to have these discussions with you more often."

"Why yes I do. Bridget's a pain in the butt at times, but she is the only sister I have got."
    Silver Scorpion
    Silver Scorpion
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Silver Scorpion Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:17 pm

"Thank you," Silver murmured with a small, hint of a blush on her cheeks. She was surprised as she felt the warmth and thought, so this is what it feels like to go out with a guy and have fun. She nodded her head in agreement and said, "Yes, we should indeed spend more time together because I am having a good time." She admitted with a smile, looking at Colin.

"It must be nice to have a sibling who's a pain in the butt." She teased and grinned. She wished she had a sibling; sounded like a good thing.
    Colin O'Brian
    Colin O'Brian
    Head of Hufflepuff
    Head of Hufflepuff

Post by Colin O'Brian Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:39 am

"You're welcome," he nodded. "Then we shall have to get it together."

"It is; I'm taking it you don't have any siblings then? Or are yours just perfectly behaved and never a pain?"
    Silver Scorpion
    Silver Scorpion
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Silver Scorpion Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:34 pm

"No, I don't have any siblings." Silver admitted quietly. "I don't know who my parents are either; I was raised in an orphanage till I got sent to Hogwarts." She frowned slightly. "I wish I knew what actually happened but I think it's going to remain a mystery."

Suddenly feeling curious, she asked Colin. "You mentioned about your wife's death at the Ball....do you mind me asking, how? You don't have to tell me though if you don't want to; I just have a tendency to let my curiousity get the better of me." She smiled lightly.
    Colin O'Brian
    Colin O'Brian
    Head of Hufflepuff
    Head of Hufflepuff

Post by Colin O'Brian Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:19 pm

Colin listened to her in sober silence. "That is too bad. I cannot imagine such a childhood. I don't know how I could help with such a thing, but if you ever think I may be of use, just ask."

"No, it is fine that you asked, " Colin said after a moments hesitation, "there was a ... fire in our home. My wife did not get out in time."

He looked at his hands and stratgically left out the part about the fire being set.
    Silver Scorpion
    Silver Scorpion
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Silver Scorpion Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:34 pm

"I will definitely keep that in mind." Silver replied with a small smile. And she meant it. It was the first time someone seemed to be genuinely concerned about her and she wasn't about to let the opportunity pass.

Upon hearing Colin's reply, she knew she couldn't say anything. Instead, she got up from her seat and gave him a hug, hoping he wouldn't mind. She was aware from experience that almost all the times actions do speak louder than words. "I'm sorry I asked." She said quietly.
    Colin O'Brian
    Colin O'Brian
    Head of Hufflepuff
    Head of Hufflepuff

Post by Colin O'Brian Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:10 am

Colin nodded his head, "Good."

He was surprised by the girls hug for only a moment before responding by wrapping his arms around her in responce.

It was nice. It had been a long while since he allowed himself to be phsyically comforted by someone. He had to be the strong one for Delaney, for what was left of their family.

"Do not be. It is an event that has happened. I need to speak of it more. I can't keep it all in forever."
    Silver Scorpion
    Silver Scorpion
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Silver Scorpion Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:54 pm

Silver pulled back after a few seconds, feeling surprised that she could feel her cheeks warm up. She didn't know what it was; this attraction was something foreign to her. But she found that she liked it.

"Do you have any children?" She asked Colin quietly. "By the way, I should say the same statement; if you need any help, I'll be here." She told with a slight grin and looked at him.
    Colin O'Brian
    Colin O'Brian
    Head of Hufflepuff
    Head of Hufflepuff

Post by Colin O'Brian Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:30 pm

"Thank you," he nodded with a faint smile, which grew to an honest fond one when his thought moved to Delaney.

"I do actually. A little girl."

Fishing around in his pocket like any proud father, he eventually produced a recent picture.
    Silver Scorpion
    Silver Scorpion
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Silver Scorpion Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:47 pm

"She is really adorable," Silver commented with a soft smile as she looked at the picture. Marriage. Children. Something she will never have because of her job. Sometimes she wished she could just quit and do another work of sorts, but she knew she won't love anything else other than being an Auror.

"What's her name? How old is she?" Silver asked, smiling more widely. "And I would love to meet her one day." She told Colin.
    Colin O'Brian
    Colin O'Brian
    Head of Hufflepuff
    Head of Hufflepuff

Post by Colin O'Brian Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:03 pm

"Thank you."

Colin smiled down at the picture of the girl. She was growing up so fast it seemed.

"Delaney, and she's five," he smiled fondly, "She looks so much like her mother."

"You shall definitely meet her then."
    Silver Scorpion
    Silver Scorpion
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Silver Scorpion Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:24 pm

"So while you are busy teaching, who takes care of her?" Silver asked curiously. "Great, now I have something to look forward to." She replied with a grin.

"And thank you for being a good listener. It feels like a long time ago since I was involved in a nice conversation as such," she told and smiled at Colin. "And even comforting to know there is somone you can rely on."
    Colin O'Brian
    Colin O'Brian
    Head of Hufflepuff
    Head of Hufflepuff

Post by Colin O'Brian Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:24 pm

"My sister does. She loves her Auntie Bridget. Some times I think Brid sees her more than I do," he gave a little laugh and shook his head.

"You are very welcome. We all need someone to listen. If you ever feel like another conversation just send me an owl. I am quite enjoying it myself and I think I should hate to think this would be the last time we do this."
    Silver Scorpion
    Silver Scorpion
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Silver Scorpion Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:33 pm

"Well, at least she's with the people she loves." Silver replied with a smile. "Now I really can't wait to meet her."

She grinned at Colin's reply, pleasantly surprised that he had a good time with her as well. She knew she was probably taking a risk at her next question, but she wouldn't mind if his answer was in the negative. "If that's how you really feel, I was wondering if you would like to go out with me, like on a date." She murmured the last part, feeling her cheeks warm up. She forgot the last time she asked someone out and she felt ridiculous now. But she knew she wouldn't feel satisfied until she had asked him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:50 pm