Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

A Need to Relax (Colin/Silver)

Colin O'Brian
    Colin O'Brian
    Head of Hufflepuff
    Head of Hufflepuff

A Need to Relax (Colin/Silver)  - Page 2 Empty Re: A Need to Relax (Colin/Silver)

Post by Colin O'Brian Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:24 pm

Colin was shocked by the next question. In all honesty he probably shouldn't have been but it had been so long since he had been single, since he had thought about himself as single that he just did not think about anything thaqt revolved around that at all.

His first response, the hard-wired - I just can't do this - response was no, but he stopped himself before the word actually came out. It had been a long time since Kiera. Almost four years now.

If he couldn't do this now...

"Yes," he heard himself say without realizing that he was doing so, "That sounds lovely Silver."
    Silver Scorpion
    Silver Scorpion
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

A Need to Relax (Colin/Silver)  - Page 2 Empty Re: A Need to Relax (Colin/Silver)

Post by Silver Scorpion Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:27 pm

"Really?" Silver asked in surprise. "I mean, I'd totally understand if you aren't ready...." she trailed off. Truthfully, she wasn't sure if she wanted to but she just blurted out the question on instinct. For once, she didn't over think or analyse the consequences. It felt sort of good. Besides, she did like Colin a lot.

"And just for the record, this is not something I do on a regular basis." She said with a small smile. "So in case you do agree, I apologize for my inexperience."
    Colin O'Brian
    Colin O'Brian
    Head of Hufflepuff
    Head of Hufflepuff

Post by Colin O'Brian Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:38 pm

Colin thought about it, "No, no I think... I think its time I did - Kiera would want this I think."

"Don't worry, I haven't done this in a long time myself. I think we both shall be a little rusty."
    Silver Scorpion
    Silver Scorpion
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Silver Scorpion Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:02 pm

"Glad to know that I will not be the only rusty one." Silver told with a slight grin. "So do you have any location preferences? I don't mind any, so you can do the choosing." She said.

((OOC: Should I start the date thread or will you? =] ))
    Colin O'Brian
    Colin O'Brian
    Head of Hufflepuff
    Head of Hufflepuff

Post by Colin O'Brian Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:42 pm

Colin paused and thought for a long moment.

"You know, I have no idea. Where do dates usally go? Out for dinner?" He seemed to recall doing that. "I don't believe I'd object to anything."

[OCC - Umm doesn't really matter to me. I can do it if you want.]
    Silver Scorpion
    Silver Scorpion
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Silver Scorpion Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:31 pm

"Yes, I suppose that's what they usually do." Silver commented with an amused smile. "Maybe we can try something different?" She suggested. "I mean, I'm always up for trying new things and you seem like just the type of man that I could share the experience with," she said and smiled.

((OOC: Sure, go ahead(: Just owl me the link.))
    Colin O'Brian
    Colin O'Brian
    Head of Hufflepuff
    Head of Hufflepuff

Post by Colin O'Brian Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:08 am

"Well, I shall see what this old brain can think up," he said with a smile. "Now, unfortunately I have to get going. I shall see you soon then Silver?"
    Silver Scorpion
    Silver Scorpion
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Silver Scorpion Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:49 pm

"I'll be looking forward to it." She replied with a grin. "Yes you will. Take care." She smiled at Colin and gave him a hug.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:26 am