Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Change of Guard

Robin Potter
    Robin Potter
    Third Year
    Third Year

Change of Guard - Page 2 Empty Re: Change of Guard

Post by Robin Potter Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:48 pm

As Savannah bowed, she couldn't help but giggle at the image and curtsy in a very posh manner. "Your very welcome, Miss Lerran," She said, sounding very posh. She tripped over her own feet and fell face forward into the ground.

"That was bound to happen," she muttered to herself, but loud enough for Savannah to hear, "I'm okay, though."

"A potion would work," she said, looking up at the ceiling, hoping somehow a recipe for liquid spell would come tumbling down. "I think McQueen would look very... hilarious... with blue hair and... hm... what else can we give him?"

She looked around the store for ideas, and her eyes found the droobles' best blowing bubblegum. "I think it would also be funny if his ears grew to the size of a bubble." She giggled at the image in her mind.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:15 am

Savannah giggled, but her laughter faded abruptly, her eyes widening in shock as Robin found her way onto the ground. Hissing softly in empathy, she stood above her, holding out her hand. "Are you alright? I am so sorry. This is all my fault. Here, you see all this candy? Anything you want for free."

She nodded her head frantically. That was enough, wasn't it?

"Blue hair..." she smirked at the idea. "What about giving him rat teeth as well? That'd be funny." The Gryffindor giggled. "I love all these ideas," she declared, waving her arms. "All of them! We should do all of them!"
    Robin Potter
    Robin Potter
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Robin Potter Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:49 pm

Robin waved off her apologies, "No, no! It's all my fault," She assured her, smiling against the pain her ankle was in, "It's not your fault. It's happened before, I just didn't expect it to happen, since it hasn't happened in weeks now..." She trailed off, shrugging, but subtly holding onto the shelf since her ankle was in pain.

"And you don't need to give me anything for free," she assured her, smiling again, but stopped when she realized that her smile probably looked more like a grimace than anything else.

"Rat teeth would look hilarious!" She exclaimed, laughing, "Now, I just need to draw it."

She took out a small piece of paper from her pocket, and enlarged it to normal size. She conjured a pencil and started drawing a rough sketch of McQueen.

Being modest, her drawing turn out to be pretty damn accurate. She erased his ears and enlarged them to look like a bubble. After that, she replaced McQueen's usually normal looking teeth with funny looking rat's teeth that looked too small on his face. After that, she tapped her wand, and colour came onto it, and bright blue danced in her vision once it was complete. She looked at the picture as a whole and couldn't help but burst out laughing.

"This is going to be marvelous," she laughed.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:45 pm

"Well, if you're sure..." Savannah watched the girl suspiciously for a moment longer before shrugging it off, hopping onto the counter. "My best friend clumsy as well." Her lips quivered upwards as she thought of Juliet, and she glanced outside before returning her gaze to Robin. "She's in your house," she commented, "A year older, though."

She waved an arms dismissively. "You're a friend, Potter. And friends get things for free."

Savannah tilted her head, curiousity shining in her blue eyes for a moment before she made her way back the brunette, leaning over her shoulder at the drawing. A grin lighting up her face, she giggled. "Marvellous doesn't even begin to cover it."
    Robin Potter
    Robin Potter
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Robin Potter Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:47 pm

((OOC: I'm REALLY REALLY sorry for not replying sooner, I've had a few tests and my internet was down for a while...))

"Juliet Jones?" She asked curiously, "I've heard of her from some places... And I've seen you around her once or twice."

She watched Savannah's expression quiver into the ghost of a smile, and couldn't help but smile ever so slightly as well at seeing her friends be happy. She was especially touched when Savannah stated that she was a friend of hers.

She grinned again at Savannah's words and looked down at her page. After a few moments of thinking, she wrote down the spells that she would use, and what effects it would have on each part of his face, labeling. "These are the spells I need liquidified," she said. she tapped her pencil on the page before writing down a few more spells, "how long should we make it last?"
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:48 am

((Oh, it's okay. I completely understand.))

"Yeah," Savannah grinned, nodding her head enthusiastically. "She's great, isn't she?" Juliet was just one the best people she'd had the fortune of meeting. Nice, kind...really, she was just an overall great human being.

She watched Robin write, glancing up at her every few moments. She was a genius, the Gryffindor decided. Though they'd had the same magical education, it seemed that she was just genetically born to be good with magic. And though Savannah thought herself as being rather adept at magic, the feeling of jealousy was not absent.

"Half an hour?" she mused, tilting her head. "That seems like a suitable time to have him prance around looking like that." She giggled at the idea, grinning down at the picture in front of her. Bloody fantastic.
    Robin Potter
    Robin Potter
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Robin Potter Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:43 am

Robin couldn't help but be a little bit envious of Juliet, but she quickly mentally shrugged it off and scolded herself, because she knew she was being irrational.

She felt her cheeks darken slightly under Savannah's gaze and it was times like these when she wished she was a legilimens to hear her thoughts. Instead, she focused her attention onto the parchment in front of her. Some of her spells weren't right, she noticed. She scribbled out some spells and replaced them with other ones, ones that make the effect last for around half an hour.

If I fancy the guy I'm not supposed to be enjoying planning to piss him off, she thought to herself, Do I really fancy him then?

She hoped she didn't fancy him, because fancying him would just be a big struggle. Her thoughts were voiced out unintentionally, and she turned redder than physically possible in the space of less than a split second.

"I should really stop voicing my thoughts out" she mumbled, "or I should just stop thinking altogether..."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:00 am

A tiny, amused smile wormed it's way across Savannah's face at Robin's blush. She couldn't help it. It was inherently amusing to watch people blush about something she'd said or done, as if they were attracted to her or something.

She blinked.

She blinked again, tilting her head at Robin, curiosity flashing in her eyes. But no, that wasn't - Robin fancied McQueen, not her.

Right?

Savannah let out a little laugh at the Hufflepuff, shaking her head softly. "Yeah, I think you need to work on that." Patting her shoulder, she laughed again. "But I think you do. You want to attract his attention, and this'll do it."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 6:41 pm