Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Forget. Just forget (Cobalt and Lalia)

Forget. Just forget (Cobalt and Lalia) - Page 2 Empty Re: Forget. Just forget (Cobalt and Lalia)

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:37 pm

Lalia heard Cobalt call her darling and butterflies began to jitter in her stomach she really had no idea what to do next but she knew that she definately wanted a kiss by the end of this meeting.

"Hmmm a real expert never thinks themselves an expert. Thank you Cobalt, I do try to be nice to everyone, what's the point in being mean it gets you nowhere?"

Suddenly realising what she had said Lalia waved both hands frantically in the air and started to apologise profusely for what she had said and that sometimes being mean was a good thing and it helped you keep annoying people away.

"Errr anyway I'm sorry, again, I'm such an idiot! I'm 20, so am I still allowed to wear converse? That acceptable?"

Lalia winked at him not minding his age at all unlike several other girls she knew would have.

"Age doesnt matter! Wear what you want to wear as long as it's not completely outrageous like a White suit or something. Converse are acceptable."

Forget. Just forget (Cobalt and Lalia) - Page 2 Empty Re: Forget. Just forget (Cobalt and Lalia)

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:54 pm

Cobalt could have sworn that he felt Lalia's pulse quicken under her cheek but he pushed the thought aside and went back to playing lightly with her hair,

"Well I suppose that's true... I don't like to think of myself as good at anything I do. Keeps me from getting complacent." he told her with a smile before chuckling, "I'm probably the best person to ask that question... it gets you a lot of time to be alone."

He chuckled at her waving arms and shook his head lightly as he tried not to laugh out loud, it might make her think he was laughing at her in a mean way. He nodded with a smile,

"Yes you can wear converse up till the age of 20 without being weird." he paused for a moment before winking, "Don't suppose you like older men?"

Cobalt chuckled a little,

"Well as long as black is okay for all age groups I think I'll be fine." he told her with a smirk, "I can tell you now that no one wears black like I do."

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:01 pm

Thoroughly enjoying the feeling of Cobalt playing with her hair Lalia braced herself and sipped at her firewhiskey again this time she was able to keep it down without spluttering although it did burn something wicked!

"See I'm getting better at that..."

Lalia smiled and already she could feel herself growing a little tipsy with the 10th of a glass of firewhiskey she had had.

"I don't like the sound of you being alone, nobody should be alone."

Tucking a strand of hair behind her ear Lalia purred happily and smirked a very unsuccessful smirk indeed, just making her look cute not sexy.

"I have my eyes on one particular older man at the minute, he's a real catch, handsome and funny and best of all hes not mean."

Lalia winked at Cobalt and smiled broadly:

"You'll have to show me next time we meet!"

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:09 pm

Cobalt smiled a little more as she took her next drink of firewhiskey without coughing half of it back up,

"I guess you are." he grinned a little before taking his own drink and finishing it off, "But don't feel you have to drink on my account Lalia. I'm perfectly content with just talking to you, we don't need to both drink."

He chuckled a little and looked down into the bottom of his latest empty glass,

"I think I might be better off alone sometimes." he told her truthfully, "I have a curse for hurting people without meaning to. But the other half the time I'd like nothing more than to cuddle into someone at night."

Cobalt glanced up at her attempt to be sexy and couldn't help the smirk that formed,

"Well you'd best make your move on a guy like that." he told her with a wink, "He might just try to drink himself to death. Older men are tricky after all."

He chuckled a little,

"You want me to dress up for you?" he winked at her with a feral grin, "Or do you want me to undress for you?"

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:19 pm

Lalia smiled and placed the glass down already pleasantly tipsy from this small amount of alcohol and despite his reassurances she didn't want Cobalt to see her vomiting into a nearby bin because that would not be attractive.

"I think that's it for me for tonight besides you know you shouldn't travel home alone when you're so drunk Cobalt, maybe I should come with you."

Putting her finger on her lips Lalia furrowed her brow obviously deep in thought as she was being serious about this and didn't realise the implied meaning herself.

"Awwwwwww Cobalt, I'll be there to give you a hug any time you want! Do you want one now?"

Lalia was torn between being blustery and not knowing what to do or say when Cobalt spoke to her like that, she wondered if he might like her that way as she was beginning to do for him

"Oh, I'm not sure he's interested you know, or if it's just the amount he's already drunk."

Blushing terribly Lalia couldn't help but let her eyes travel onto Cobalts chest and she blushed even more at the thought.

"Well, I Uh um I mean...maybe."

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:26 pm

Cobalt chuckled a little before pausing to think,

"I've had... thirty seven shots so far." he told her with a smirk, "That's about a bottle and a half of firewhiskey. I'm not drunk yet at all. But I will gladly walk home with you. Your company will be wonderful."

He looked her up and down blatently before grinning,

"A hug from you?" his grin turned feral again, "Oh yes please..."

Cobalt raised a glass and toasted her as she looked to be lost in thought about something, probably how best to respond to his indirect flirting. When she spoke, Cobalt smiled broadly,

"Well I can assure you that it won't be the drink talking." he told her while his smile turned to a smirk, "So he's totally aware of his actions..."

Seeing her blushing, Cobalt smiled at how cute she looked. But when she stuttered out her answer after looking at his chest for awhile, he grinned at how cute she was,

"Well then... maybe..." he winked at her, "You'd like to come back to my place for coffee."

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:34 pm

Lalias mouth hung open as she heard how many shots Cobalt had had and she looked at her own miserable not even half a shot and suddenly felt very very ashamed of herself, giggling a little and rubbing the back of her head with her hand to try and get away the embarrassment.

"Oh I see, so it is me that's the drunk, no, slightly tipsy one out of us then, I figured it would be somehow."

With a small smile Lalia took in what Cobalt said about himself, so he wasn't drunk and knew exactly what he was saying? Biting her lip she looked up at him again and let her hand stroke across his own.

"Well then maybe, maybe I should tell him."

Lalia smiled a bit wider and chuckled softly still her pulse was through the roof and she had no idea what she was supposed to do when she got to Cobalts house but still..,

"A coffee would be lovely Cobalt, I think I'll take you up on that offer."

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:43 pm

Cobalt gently closed Lalia's mouth with a soft hand while he chuckled a little. Seeing her embaressment he waved it off,

"Don't worry about it... I kind of cheat." he told her with a smile, "And it's alright to be tipsy. I'll be walking you home to make sure you're alright so you're not in any danger of falling over or anything."

The skin along Cobalt's arm shivered and tightened, becoming more sensative as she just touched his hand,

"Maybe..." he agreed teasingly as he moved a strand of hair away from her face, "I'm sure he'll accept what you tell him. He'd have to be a fool not to notice how brilliant a catch you are."

Cobalt grinned widely and glanced at the door once,

"Do you want to go now then?"

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:51 pm

As soon as she felt Cobalts hand on her chin the contact made her want to keep her mouth open to keep his skin against hers but in her shock she closed her mouth and smiled bashfully at Cobalt, getting more nervous with the way the evening was headed.

"Well then you big cheater you!! I'd love to have you walk me home but only after I've seen yours okay?"

Smiling happily Lalia moved her hand from Cobalts to shrug her coat on as it looked really quite cold out there now, zipping up and tying the ribbon around the waist.

"Well then I may tell him tonight just how much I love being around him, and how great he makes me feel."

Lalia nodded her head and waited for Cobalt to be ready to go, placing tue money for her drinks on the table she stuck her hands in the pockets of her coat.

"Yes please if you wouldnt mind Cobalt, I'm anxious to see what your house looks like and have a good snoop." she pulled her tongue at him

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:58 pm

Cobalt noticed that she'd only closed her mouth out of being shocked at his actions but he smiled anyway,

"I never said I was playing fair." he told her before sticking his tongue out at her, "Well I kind of live in my quarters in the castle at the moment so my house might be a bit messy. Not been there in awhile."

Smiling, Cobalt placed a few galleons on the tabletop as he stood up,

"Well I'm sure he'll look forward to hearing that from a woman as lovely as yourself." he told her with a wink before smirking a little, "He might show you his appreciation if you'd like."

Reaching out, Cobalt wrapped an arm around her shoulders,

"Well then off we go!" he chuckled a little and hugged her close, winking at her, "I need to hold you close for the apparation. But I won't say I'm not enjoying this."

With a pop they both disappeared.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 11:26 am