Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+2
Iris Grayson
Iva Popov
6 posters

Sugar Coated (Open)

Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Sugar Coated (Open) Empty Sugar Coated (Open)

Post by Iva Popov Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:54 pm

Iva looked at the expansive wall of candy, her eyes trained to look for one thing. Once her craving for her favorite Russian candies kicked in, she took the next trip to Hogsmeade to find them.

"Oh," She whispered, her hands on her tiny hips. "Please be here,"

Her pink skirt, resembling candy floss, held close to her legs as she stood on her tip toes to see the top shelf. Swaying, she managed to stop a lone box of her favorite lemon treats-карамельки лимончики. As a Russian sweet, she never imagined it would be here, but it was.

She reached for them, only to see she was a few inches short. Straining o reach, Iva finally gave up after a few minutes.

Now if only she could reach them.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Sugar Coated (Open) Empty Re: Sugar Coated (Open)

Post by Iris Grayson Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:46 am

Iris grinned as she walked into Honeydukes, the smell of chocolates and candies making her senses tingle. She could come here in a thousand times a day and still never get bored of the place. They just seemed to have new kinds of candies almost everyday, yet the thing she loved to eat was Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans. Of course, some of the flavours were kind of revolting but that didn't mean she didn't enjoy the....experience.

She wandered around the shop but stopped when she saw a girl trying to reach some chocolates on the top shelf. She walked over to her and asked with a smile, "Which one do you want? I could get it for you."
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:29 pm

Iva turned to look at the girl. A Gryffindor, great. But, she was taller and Iva really wanted those candies, so she swallowed her Slytherin pride.

"The yellow box. Like a lemon," She pointed, finally relaxing. "The label is in Russian,"

She looked at the other candies- chocolates and chewies and hards, all quite yummy.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:12 pm

Iris hid an amused smile at the girl's stare in her direction. She didn't mind though; she was pretty much used to the the house rivalry. But that didn't mean she shouldn't be friendly.

"Sure, no problem." She reached over and got her the lemon shaped box. "Here you go," she grinned and handed it to her. "So, what kind of chocolates are these?" She asked curiously.
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:58 pm

Iva took the box and nodded, not smiling.

"They are not the chocolates, Gryff" she huffed, the house slang bouncing on her Russian accent, "They are lemon candies filled with jam."

Iva debated saying thank you to the girl, then decided against it, only nodding in return. What was this girl's name again? Eye? Isis? Something like that.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:00 am

"Aah, sounds tasty." Iris replied with a grin, ignoring the girl's obvious distaste for Gryffindors. "Have you tried Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans? They're pretty good and they mean literally every flavour." She smirked slightly.

She nodded too and asked the girl. "Do you want help in getting anything else?"
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:48 pm

Iva wrinkled her nose in memory of that evil candy, then nodded.

"I got one tasting like mold before," she shuttered slightly, turning away. "Gross,"

She went to the counter to pay, watching the girl from the corner of her eye.
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:29 am

Liam walked into Honeydukes, a slight smirk on his face as he walked to a row of candies and other sweets. There were many different boxes, Chocolate frogs, Tinsle Taffy, Merridew's candy crystals, but his personal favorite had to be the Chocolate frogs. Just as Liam's hand raised to grab the box he desired, a pair of girls to his left caught his attention.
    One was smaller and familiar from the Slytherin common room the other had to be Gryffindor from the look of disdain on the smaller girls face. He chuckled and shook his head.
    After acquiring the chocolates, he went to stand behind the smaller girl in the line and spoke so only she could hear. "Their not all that bad, once you get past the infuriating courage" he smiled mischievously at the girl before him.
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:27 am

Alyssa quickly, quietly, and sneakily, well as sneaky as a klutz like her can be, walked into honeydukes. She knew she tecnically wasnt suppost to be here, becuse she was only a second year, but she didnt care, she needed chocolate frogs. They where her addiction, her life line, the thing that helped her feel close to her family. She wasnt about the chocolate, though it tasted good, she like opening the packages, and seeing the cards, her father had given her, her first chocolate frog, before he died. This was one of the last connections she had to him, stupid as it may seem.
    She shook her head, and focused on her mission. Walking fast around one of the tables, she accidently tripped, and went flailing forward, she managed to nock over another display, and bang her already hurt wrist on the ground. But she stood up, and tried not to show it hurt. She figured she'd made enough of a rukus that blending in and completing her mission without being noticed had already failed.
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:56 pm

Iva looked over her shoulder at the second year and scoffed. She placed her treat on the table and let the cashier ring it up before answering.

"I disagree," she stated, her Russian accent flaring up as she walked out of the way so he could buy his snacks. "And do not talk down to me; I am older than you, you know!"

Then some hufflepuff was tripping over everything. Iva watched her, hands on her hips, then laughed harshy.

"Watch where you are going, duffer," she spat,
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:16 pm

Alyssa looked up sharply at the Slytherins coment.
    "Sorry. But I was destracted by your appaling arguing, and was momentarily stunned that you didnt get a blood lollypop since you look so much like a vampire." She said with no hint of feeling sorry. Then Alyssa walked over to the Chocolate frogs display and picked a box of 25 up, then went to pay. The Slytherin was still staring at her.
    "Supprised to see me not burst into tears?" she sneered, "Well, I come from a family of Gryffindors, we dont take kindly to insults from strangers, and it'll take more than a snide comment to upset me. So if your done staring, please close your mouth and check out. I would like to get back to the castle sometime before tomorrow morning."
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:11 pm

Iva smirked. No Hufflepuff should ever speak to her like that.

"You uncultured pig," she growled, "You know nothing about this world, do you? Number one, some of the prettiest people I know are vampires, so, thank you. Do not insult a race that could rip you limb from limb,

Iva flipped her hair over her shoulder. "My family could buy your family, so you best remember who you are talking to!

"You being the daughter of some lions does not make me feel scared. It also does not change that you are a Hufflepuff." Iva stepped up to the girl, sneering. She shoved the girl back before starting to walk out the door. " You are a Huffle for a reason."

At the door, she turned back to laugh. "Не связывайтесь со мной, занудный,"

Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:24 pm

Alyssa was fuming at the end of the other girls little speach. Obviously this girl didnt know who she was talking to. When she shoved Alyssa, Alyssa didnt budge, instead, when the girl turned back to laugh and say something stupid in another language, like that made her cool or something, Alyssa did a front flip, then instead of landing on her feet, she purposfully went down into a crouch, spinning on one foot, the other stuck out to kick the legs out from under her.
    "Right, so now that you understand that me being a hufflepuff only means I'm loyal to my friends, and nice when people are nice to me, lets get somethings straight. First, dont act like I'm beneth you, cuz from where I'm standing thats no true, Second, dont think you have all the power, becuase you dont know who I am, or what family I come from, and if me being a lion at heart doesnt bother you, i couldnt care less. And Third, if you wanna diss me in another language, and then laugh about it, its better when someone else knows what your saying and laughs to, otherwise you just look stupid, and just cuz you can say some weird words doesnt mean anything to me. Oh and by the way, my names Alyssa Black, so next time, you can use my name." She then turned to go pay, sick of being out all day, and ready to go back to the castle.
    Laedin Crouch
    Laedin Crouch
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Laedin Crouch Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:01 pm

((mind if I join in? >;D))

Laedin entered the store, prowling through his pouch and counting how much money he had. Nodding his head to himself, he looked around the store to the sight of a Hufflepuff and a Slytherin having a fight. Raising an eyebrow, he ignored it and moved onto another isle, picking up some licorice wands and chocolate frogs on the way. Stopping on front of the Every Flavour Beans, he thought for a moment before picking a box up and holding it in his arms. After choosing a few more treats to save for later, he walked to the line to hear what the Hufflepuff had to say and almost laughed.

"Mademoiselle Black?" He started, looking to the Slytherin girl, one in his year. Iva, he thought, for confirmation if he could interrupt. He didn't really wait and carried on anyway. "Firstly, no one cares about your loyalty here except maybe a Gryffindor. No one, also, cares about your name. I've met several Blacks, and I must say, you are an insult to the name," Taking a breath and sighing, he carried on. "People can say anything to you in whatever language they like - it may not have been an insult. The fact is that, because you don't understand it, you look stupid and it's funny. Tu est très ennuyeux. Fermer votre bouche."

Shrugging his shoulders helplessly, Laedin turned to the front, waiting for the line to move forward so he could pay for his sweets.
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:11 pm

Alyssa turned to the newcommer, he spoke french. She knew french.
    "Je sais comment parler français aussi, donc votre plan ne fonctionne pas. Je n'ai jamais dit quoi que ce soit pour vous, et je voudrais juste acheter mes trucs et sortir. Je n'étais pas venu ici pour un combat, mais je ne redescendre d'un." She said, "Oh, and I wasnt using my name as anything, I just perfer when people talk to me they use my name." She then turned back to the line to pay.

*I know how to speak French too, so your plan doesnt work. I never said anything to you, and I would like to just buy my stuff and get out. I didnt come here for a fight, but I dont back down from one.* what she said in french.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:15 pm

Iris noticed a bunch of students standing near the counter and arguing with the Slytherin girl. Unable to fight off her curiosity, she walked over there as well.

"Why are you all insulting each other?" She asked with an amused smile. "Everyone can at least try to be friendly so we can avoid scenes like these in public places. Sorry if I seem rude but thought it'd look bad if people came up and questioned us." She shrugged.
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:19 pm

Alyssa turned to the girl, and smiled. "Good point, I'm definetly ready to pay and leave. And for the record, I started no aurgument!" she said raising her right hand solmnly.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:23 pm

Casey walked into Honeydukes, planning on being inconpicuous, but when she saw Alyssa fighting with two people (a mean looking Slytherin and a snobby Ravenclaw) in the checkout line, she waltzed over and said sweetly "Do we have a problem here?" while smiling at the other girl who seemed to be on Alyssa's side.
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:24 pm

Iva blinked and took a deep breath before smacking the hufflepuff across the face. Her eyes glinted with pure anger.

"How dare you," she hissed through clenched teeth, "You call my Russian weird, yet you speak French?! How is that any weirder!?"

Iva looked at Iris, her gaze calming, "I do not wish to fight either, but this is personal now. This is to defend my homeland!"

She looked back at Alyssa, ready to smack her again. "Do you realize how ignorant you are, yes? Calling me a vampire, then saying you are the innocent?! You degraded my language- attacked my home! That is worse crime of all!"

Iva didn't sound angry anymore, but hurt. "Get out of here,"
    Laedin Crouch
    Laedin Crouch
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Laedin Crouch Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:28 pm

Laedin stared coldly at the girl in front of him. If he didn't know any better, he would say that she was an absolute idiot.

"Mademoiselle, I think you just insulted me with how bad your pronunciation of the French language was. I, myself, am French and would prefer if you would not speak it in my presence," He stated, the feelings of those around him almost overwhelming him. He could feel an intense anger coming from the Slytherin and he turned to her.

"It's nice to meet you, mademoiselle, and I am sorry she insulted your home country and your language. My name is Laedin Crouch," He held a hand out to her and smiled warmly, hoping to calm her down at least a little bit.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:30 pm

Casey looked at the girl incredulously and furiously, ignoring the pompous French boy. "Who do you think you are? You can't just smack people any time you want, no matter how superior you think you are. And as for what my SISTER said, I'm sure she didn't mean it the way you took it and everyone here just needs to calm down for Merlin's sake!"
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:42 pm

"I call all languages weird. I speak French and Galic, and they both have weird words in them, all languages do. I didnt mean to offend you like that, but I dont like being insulted anymore than you do." Alyssa said calmly. She actually felt bad about the vampire coment, she doesnt think before she acts when she is insulted. She didnt want the girl to get anymore upset. "I dont like making enemies, I hope we can just calm down, and go our separet ways, without hate." She had ment the innocent coment and gesture to lighten the mood, Alyssa perfered light moods, heavly moods her uncomfortable.
    "Relax Casey, I probably deserved a little of that slap," Alyssa said to Casey.
    "I truely am sorry if I hurt you. If you want, blame the implusivness of kids, I dont think much when insulted, so I didnt really mean any of those coments to hurt." Alyssa then directed to the two older kids she had been fighting with, but mostly the girl, ALyssa had said the worst to her.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:45 pm

Casey crossed her arms, but went along with Alyssa. "I'm sorry for losing my temper too. Possibly not friends, but at least not enemies?" she asked, holding out her hand.
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:51 pm

Iva took the boy's hand and shook it lightly, nodding.

"It is nice to meet you," she said, then paused. "Mon name est Iva,"

After only taking a year of French, Iva's accent was extremely choppy and her grammar was... bad, at best, but her sheepish grin showed her embarrassment.

"I do not do French well," she murmured, before getting interrupted by the other girl.

"I can do what I want if it is justif... if it is right," she snapped, her vocabulary failing her, "You need to calm down; you have not even seen me become mad yet."

They tried to apologize, but Iva did not listen. Instead, she turned away, huffing.

"If you speak other languages, you should respect others more! You have definitely made an enemy with Iva Popov!" she snapped, "You are a... a... моральный урод!"

An unmoral person.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:55 pm

Casey looked at her sister and shrugged. "Oh well. We tried to be the bigger person anyway. Come on, let's go." She linked arms with Alyssa and skipped towards the door. As they crossed the threshold, she said, "Hey, can I have a Chocolate Frog?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 6:06 am