Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+2
Iris Grayson
Iva Popov
6 posters

Sugar Coated (Open)

Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Sugar Coated (Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: Sugar Coated (Open)

Post by Alyssa Black Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:16 am

Alyssa was amazed, VEELA?!?! How in gods name did she manage to get a VEELA boy to like her!!! She must be dreaming, she concluded.
    "Yeah! I'm glad I came to Honeydukes, I was able to get chocolate, and drop a Slytherin on her butt! It was fun." She teased, brushing past the best thing that happened with coming to honeydukes. She made sure he knew she was teasing, with the way she said it.
    Alyssa heard a faint noise, she listened a little closer, and then easily she picked up on her sisters laugh, she did have super senses by the way.
    "Well, the only thing I didnt like, was my sister tagging along, she always has to join me," then Alyssa said fake conspiratorally(is that a word??) "I think she thinks I'm her leader or something, besides," then talking normal, "She's got this nasty habbit of trying to easedropping on me! You might as well say hi Casey I heard you laugh." Alyssa said giggling at her stunned expression, "Super senses, remember?"
    "I wasnt dropping no ease sir!" Casey said with a little bit of an Irish accent we both end up with at the end of the summer, and a straight face she held for all of 30 seconds before both girls dropped into a fit of giggles at the Lord Of The Rings refrence.
    "Really" Alyssa said in a fit of giggles, "Thats what you come up with! God! I cant breath!!!" then once they had caught their breath Alyssa stood up and poked Casey in the side, and ran out the door, she didnt run full speed noing if she did, she would easily out run her sister.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:53 am

"Oh come on!" Casey yelled as her sister ran out the door. "I was learning some pretty awesome stuff, why'd you have to go and ruin it?" Turning to Liam, she grinned and added, "Sorry to sleep and run, but I really must dash!" As she ran off, she called over her shoulder to the stunned boy, "Come on then, she's going to get away if you stand there much longer!"
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:58 am

Alyssa laughed and slowed just enough for her sister to get somewhat close, then dashed off full speed almost blurring to a spot way farther away, where she turned and called, "Your gunna have to be faster than that if you really wanna catch me!" She was laughing and teasing, normally when they played tag, or catch, or just at a normal time, she would run at a normal speed, but it had been a long time since she had gone as fast as she could, and it felt good to run. The wind in her face, her hair flipping all over, the stunned expression on Liams face, and the teasingly annoyed look on Casey's!
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:31 am

Liam was confused at the fast pace the mood in the room changed, from him and Lyssa talking, to the both of them running out of the tree house. Blinking a bit, he snapped out of it and ran out after them. "Hey get back here! If you guys stay out of the Tree house to long we'll get apparated to another location and I'm not carring the both of you back to Hogsmead!" even though he was being serious he couldn't help but laugh at the situation. "Always expect a Took and a BrandyBuck to get into a mess like this" He put on a serious expression and crossed his arms, trying to contain his eminent laughter and was slowly failing.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:19 pm

Casey heard Liam and, thinking fast, she ducked behind trees as Lyssa looked forwards to see where she was going. When she looked back, she was confused by her sister's sudden disappearance. Using the confusion to her advantage, Casey managed to get close enough to her much smaller sister and throw her over her shoulder. Casey carried Lyssa, kicking and screaming, back to Liam and shoved her into Liam's arms. "Special delivery!" she said cheerily, before laughing at their embarrassment and ducking back into the tree house.
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:56 pm

Liam Stood with Lyssa in his arms and felt the blush rising all the way up to his ears. 'When I get my hands on that Casey!' he thought embarrassingly, but didn't relent his hold on Lyssa and turned around to walk back to the tree house, trying not to look Lyssa in her eyes, fearing he'd do something foolish to make her dislike him...like kiss her..
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:06 pm

Alyssa was running and having fun, she could never sit still for long, it made her uncomfortable, to be serious for too long. When she looked back she didnt see Casey. There was a really bad smell over near her, and it was giving her a headache. Then all of a sudden Casey had thrown Alyssa over her shoulder. Alyssa being so much smaller and younger looking. She didnt fight, mostly becuase it wasnt bothering her to much, and she didnt want to hurt Casey. Then when Casey handed her over to Liam, Alyssa got really embarassed. She didnt know him all that well, and it was diffrent than with Casey. She really didnt want to go back to the tree, it was fun, but it messed with her senses. She wiggled a little to get down, and when she was, she stood in the door of the tree.
    "Hey! Do you guys want to go back to the school? I'm getting cold, and I really want to run a little." Alyssa was kind of sad to have their game of chase interupted. It was one thing Casey and her had always had fun with. She normally went at a normal speed, and they always ended up in a pile on the ground giggling. Alyssa was feeling uncomfortable, and she didnt know why, but she needed to talk to Casey, because Casey could help her figure it out. Hoping Casey understood the look she gave her, they had always been able to almost read each others minds, they were that close. She hoped Casey would do something.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:57 pm

Casey sensed the uncomfortableness coming from her sister, but for Liam's sake played it out. "AUGH! Fine. Come on then." She linked arms with Lyssa and skipped off in what she hoped was the general direction of the castle.
    "Uh, castle's that way," whispered Lyssa, pointing in the direction they'd come from.
    "Right!" Casey did a 180, and skipped back past the tree house, breaking into a full run when they were out of sight. Time for a talk.
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:48 pm

Alyssa was glad that Casey knew what to do. Then when Casey started to skip in the wrong direction, Alyssa gently whispered the right direction. She could smell the scent of town, and people, faint. They must be kind of far away.
    Then all of a sudden Casey burst into a full out sprint, she wasnt as fast as Alyssa, but she was still fast. Keeping pace with Casey, Alyssa said, "Thanks! I wasnt sure if you got my message. But I'm so glad you did! I dont know why, but I felt kind of uneasy. And, I really didnt like stuffy feel of that tree. It messed with my senses. Like everything was muted or something. I didnt like it!"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:55 pm

Casey shrugged. "Well that's what I'm here for." Panting a little, she added "And what about Liam? Was he making you uncomfortable too? Cause you seemed to be having enough fun when I was 'asleep' and I don't want to have ruined it."
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:11 pm

"I dont know, he's cool, but it's weird having someone flirt with me. I dont think I really want a boyfriend right now. Its like, I'm still a kid. I wanna experiance life at hogwarts without the pressure. And I dont know what it was about him, but something felt... weird. I dont know if its bad, just weird. And i needed to get out of that tree, pluse I dont like people picking me up. Or touching me to much. It makes me smell them forever, I'm used to you and mom and dad. But other people just makes me feel like they're there all the time! But anyway, thanks for helping me." Then noticing that Casey looked tired, Alyssa said, "Do you want to slow down? I can warn you when anyone gets close, then I can sprint and you can get on my back. For a little while it wont bother me, if we were running forever or the whole way I would seriously die!" She said laughing.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:37 pm

Casey laughed. "Yeah sure. But you don't need to carry me." They slowed down. "Anyway, you don't need to be so nervous. He was being nice. But I do understand you want to figure some stuff out especially before you get serious with someone and that's ok too. Also, sorry I kind of dumped you in his arms." She grinned sheepishly. "It was still funny though and I'm not going to deny it."
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:03 pm

"I dont know what it was, just some sort of uncomfortable feeling. Anyway, I am sooo going to get you back for dumping me in his arms, I dont like being carried, or lifted when I dont know the person, and you know that!" Alyssa said with mock anger, not really mad. Then she ran over before Casey could notice, and poked her, "Your it!" She laughed and then danced out of Casey's reach.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:32 pm

Casey stuck out her tongue. "You're in for it now!" Without warning, she coiled up and sprung at Lyssa, knocking her to the ground. While she was still spluttering, Casey popped up and calmly said "You're it" before sprinting a top speed away. "And no super speed, that's just cheating!" she called.
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:45 am

Alyssa was laughing, so she wasnt ready when out of the blue Casey pounced on her. When she jumped back up Alyssa could only look at her.
    "I will run between the relms of what a normal human can acheive, but I will not be slow!" She anounced, then stood up, and ran after her, keeping a little back, and just enjoying the game. She started to catch up to Casey when out of no where they came upon the town again. She chased Casey all the way up the road to the yards of the school.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 4:04 am