Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+2
Iris Grayson
Iva Popov
6 posters

Sugar Coated (Open)

Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Sugar Coated (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sugar Coated (Open)

Post by Alyssa Black Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:16 am

Alyssa wondered how he knew was able to take it so easily. Maybe he knows someone like Casey, she thought, but she didnt think it was that common of a thing. When they, well he, started walking off away from everything, she ran to follow, glad he knew what to do, and wasnt bailing at thier oddness.
    When she caught up she said, "Yeah, she is. Thanks for helping! Where are we going?"
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:43 am

Liam smirked at the curious face Lyssa had on and chuckled a bit. Stepping around the trees and heading deeper into the forest. "We are going to my...secret hide out, I guess you can call it that" He told Lyssa, giving her a dimple filled smile. "It's a place me and my sister like to meet up at, it's quiet and alone, gives me time to think. Don't tell anyone but I sometimes apparate here during my free periods." He knew he could trust her with that secret and hoped she would appreciate his little get away as he did.
    Stopping affront of two twisted looking trees, he set Casey down and reached for his wand pointing it at the base of the first tree, "Ash Rocks" he spoke lowly. Pocketing his wand again he picked up Casey and step through the opening that appeared in the tree,. Liam turned around to face Lyssa who stood with her mouth agape and chuckled, "You coming Lyssa?"
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:17 am

Alyssa followed Liam through the forest to a small clearing. She was amazed at the beauty of the place. Then when he said the spell and a door opened in the tree she stood there gaping. Then she snapped back to reality.
    "Uhh, yeah!" she said, still staring amazed at the tree, "How did you do that?"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:31 pm

When her vision finally cleared all the way, Casey was confused by where she was. The walls of the cicular room were rough and brown and smelled like earth and forest, not stone, parchment, and people that she had become accustomed to in the castle. She saw Liam and Lyssa off to the side, peering at her anxiously. She mumbled "I'm all right," and started to move before clutching her head and lying back down. "Ow," she moaned. "Lyssa, remind me never to go to Hogsmeade. Ever. I'll just make you get me stuff from there instead. Well," she added, looking at how close she and Liam were, "I guess you'll have Liam to help you." Casey grinned cheekily and wiggled her eyebrows suggestively.
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:52 pm

Alyssa blushed deeply, "Remind me to kill you later," she mumbled. "And you can get your own stuff! Geez with how much shopping you do, I would end up getting mistaken for a pack mule! ...I wonder what my name would be if I where a pack mule." She mused half to herself.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:56 pm

"Probably Paco," Casey murmered, shutting her eyes. "Now go be awkwardly cute together over there, I'm going to sleep." And, true to her word, she rolled over and fell into deep sleep, escaping from the mental stress of the day.
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:02 pm

Before Casey fell asleep they looked at each other and laughed. HARD! Gotta love three AM slap happy moments at a sleepover, Alyssa thought, [i]although, the one time they shaved my head, so...hmmm[i]. Then the next thing Alyssa knew, she was left alone, in a tree room thing, with a boy she liked, but didnt want to scare, and her sister is passed out cold. What to do at a time like this?!?!
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:03 pm

Smiling impishly at Casey, he rubbed his neck and stepping off to another part of the room opening a cabinet that was tucked into an alcove. He took out a small cylinder filled with a pink liquid. Walking over to Casey he handed it over, "Drink this, it'll make you feel better. It's bubble gum flavor by the way" Liam winced a bit he hated that accursed flavor, but his sister kept making most of her healing potions with it. Liam chuckled at Lyssa and her musing trying to imagine her with mule ears and a donkey tail, his chuckling turned into snorting laughter, which he tried to hide, but was failing miserably.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:05 pm

Casey made a face and drank the potion before once more falling asleep, this time with a much clearer head. She made a mental note to make Lyssa tell her everything later...
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:08 pm

Taking the forgotten bottle from Casey's finger tips, he pulled a blanket from another alcove above her head and pulled half way over her. Liam turned to put the bottle back and caught Lyssa looking at him and he got a little nervous and shifted from foot to foot, "W-What...?"
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:15 pm

Alyssa looked over when Liam gave her sister the potion, she didnt recognise it, and she didnt think he would try to hurt either of them, but she was always carefull. When Casey fell asleep again, this time looking more comfortable, Alyssa looked at Liam with thanks and astonishment. Who was this boy, this Slytherin, who would help them, a Gryffindor and Hufflepuff. The oddest twins ever. Why would he care? She wasnt used to people really caring about helping her, or standing up for her besides Casey, and their parents. But he did. He was amazing, and beautifull, and he was paying attention to her.
    She couldnt take her eyes off him. His strong Jaw, his muscles, his face. She didnt realize she had been starring, untill he spoke.
    "Oh! Uh, nothing, I was just admiring, the, uh, room thing." She blushed deep red, and hoped her lie wasnt too obvious.
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:24 pm

Chucklng at her flustered appearance, he proceeded to shrug out of his jacket, talking as he went, "alright than" he gave her an amused stare, letting her know he knew what she was thinking, but let her off the hook. "It was my fathers get away. He gave it to me and Nara, when he- when he passed away." Liam shook his head to get rid of the sad thoughts and turned back to Lyssa smiling as if nothing happened.
    "So Lyssa, you don't mind if I ask you a few questions right? I swear you can ask me anything you like in turn. Like twenty- one questions?" he mentally slapped himself but hoped she knew of the game muggles used on one another for personal information.
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:29 pm

Alyssa saw the fleeting sad look, she was glad he wasnt sad anymore, but she knew loosing a father hurts. When he mentioned twenty-one questions she brightened. She had seen some kids play that in a muggle movie, it was all cuite and romantic, and she thought it sounded fun.
    "Yeah! That sounds cool!" she said, "So...Who should ask the first question?" She saw a little ruggy looking thing, and promptly sat down cross legged.
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:33 pm

Grinning like a fool Liam sat across from her and leaned foward a bit, getting excited that she knew what he was talking about. "Great! If you'd like to go first you can" he told her still smiling.
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:37 pm

"Uhmmmm...Ok! I know! Whats your favorite childhood memory?" Alyssa said, she knew she wouldnt be able to decide between her two favorites.
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:49 pm

Tilting his head back he thought back and smiled finding a good memory she would probably enjoy. " When I first went to Olivander's wand shop, it was Nara's first time as well, and she had gotten her wand before me, but I could find the one that fit me, I believe it took me an hour, but I finally found the right one" pulling out his 9" Hippogriff Talon core wand, admiring the ash wood work, Liam continued "It was my fathers wand" he smiled proudly. "I believe it's my turn, How old are you?" he realized he had no idea and was curious.
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:57 pm

Alyssa loved his story!
    "I'm 12, but everyone thinks I'm like, 8 or something! It can come in handy in a fight though!"
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:02 pm

Liam blinked and his mouth fell open, he was kinda of embarrassed to tell her how old he was due to his year level. Sitting back he rubbed his neck thoughtfully, "I see, well that explains why your so..tiny" he chuckled but silence followed after him and he didn't know how to continue.
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:11 am

Elaborating thinking he offended her he spoke in stuttering cut off speech "I-I mean n-not that it isn't a good size! I-It's a perfectly g-good s-size for you, you look perfect just the way you are!........I'm going to shut up now.." He finished off blushing embarrassingly and tilted his head down hoping she wouldn't see. "way to go moron, first sign of a girl liking you and go and tell her she's short and start off rambling like a complete buffoon! She must think I'm short spotted now.." he thought darkly to himself hoping she didn't. Shame
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:18 am

Alyssa had been trying to stop blushing, so she had put her head down, so her hair would cover her bright red face. But when Liam started stuttering out appologies that were unneeded, she looked up and said, "It's ok! I'm not offended. I like my fairy shape!" Then she laughed, "I used to love the muggle fairy Tinkerbell. I was trying not to blush," she said blushing, "Geez! you must think I'm a fire engine or something!" After things had calmed down a little, she thought for a minute then said, "So, if you could be anything in the world, what would you be?"
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:54 am

Liam chuckled, but was secretly blowing out a breath he didn't know he was holding. "That's good. And the fairy look suits you.." he trailed of breathlessly, and realized he was blushing like her but quirked a smile and answered her in a low whisper, "I'm partial to that color actually" coughing a bit he thought about how he wanted to answer her, smiling genuinely and told her "I would be something that makes you happy.."
    "I guess it's my turn, What's your favorite ice cream?" he asked lightly and leaned forward.
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:23 pm

Alyssa blushed at his coment, this was the first boy to flirt with her, and she was slightly nervous and scared. Even though they where the same age, Alyssa always listened to her sisters oppinion, she wished Casey was awake, so she could get an oppinion, and advice on what to do.

Thinking about the question, she smiled and said, "I love mint chocolate! Its so cool how its so diffrent! Does that make sense?" She laughed then thought for a minute, "Ok, so did your family go to hogwarts, and if yes what house's where they in?"
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:25 pm

Alyssa blushed at his coment, this was the first boy to flirt with her, and she was slightly nervous and scared. Even though they where the same age, Alyssa always listened to her sisters oppinion, she wished Casey was awake, so she could get an oppinion, and advice on what to do.

Thinking about the question, she smiled and said, "I love mint chocolate! Its so cool how its so diffrent! Does that make sense?" She laughed then thought for a minute, "Ok, so did your family go to hogwarts, and if yes what house's where they in?"
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:29 pm

Liam grinned at her blush, feeling slightly accomplished, but nervous at the same time. He tried to hide his laughter when she said she loved Mint chocolate ice cream but when he saw her confused face he explained "I'm laughing because, that's...sorta my favorite ice cream as well.." Liam coughed a bit and continued on to answer her.
    "Yes actually my mother attended Hogwarts, she was in Slytherin as well, but being a Veela she wasn't very well liked among the houses, though my father didn't attend Hogwarts, he met my mother when Durmstrang visited for the Triwizard tournament. My mother said they fell in love instantly and she didn't even have to use her Veela ways on him. Even though I'm half Veela, I'm glad I don't turn into a harpy when I'm angry! Though I do age a year ahead of time so technically I look 15 but I'm really only 12, sorry I'm rambling" he blushed realizing his fumble.
    "Are you happy you came to Honeydukes today...?"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:23 am

Casey woke up slowly and quietly and realized that Lyssa and Liam were playing twenty questions. She listened, eyes closed, to the answers and was amused ad what she found out, and not all of it was answers to questions. She felt a faint lilac from both of them, indicating the light hint of awkwardness between them, but it was fading. There was the deeper purple of mutual attraction, and a faint pink of light embarrassment. She nearly giggled several times and decided to make a game out of how long she could lie awake and unnoticed...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 3:33 am