Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Is This Irony? (Tyler and Iva)

Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Is This Irony? (Tyler and Iva) - Page 2 Empty Re: Is This Irony? (Tyler and Iva)

Post by Tyler Marks Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:34 pm

Ty felt relief as she accepted the deal. He wasn't sure if it was going to be hard bargin to push or not, but he was glad none the less. He was glad the panic was gone from her face. He was finding he rather did not like to see such emotions on her. It wasn't right.

He let her play with his hand and rest her head on his shoulder for really he didn't think he had the willpower to stop it.

"Well if yer gunna stay the night, yea'll haveta sleep somewhere," he bit his lip as he thought about it. His place wasn't really that big and only had the one bedroom. When Rhys crashed, he just let him sleep on the couch, but somehow making Iva do that seemed wrong.

"Yeah can take my room; I'll sleep right here," he patted the couch under them.
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Is This Irony? (Tyler and Iva) - Page 2 Empty Re: Is This Irony? (Tyler and Iva)

Post by Iva Popov Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:02 pm

Iva shook her head vehemently, looking up at Ty with wide eyes. She was blushing again, she knew.

"No, you sleep in your bed. I will sleep here." she said, gesturing to the couch. It was his house, he should sleep in his own bed. Iva also knew she couldn't take sleeping where he did.

"I am small, I will be fine. You are too tall to sleep here," On a random urge, she kissed the hand she was holding. She gave a soft smile to assure him to was okay for her to be here, then did it again
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:21 pm

Ty raised an eyebrow. It was true that he was slighlty longer than the couch, and hadn't really been looking forward to a night on it, but that didn't seem to matter a whole lot.

"Yeah sure Sug? I can handle a night on the couch," he smirked slightly, "Tis the Manly thang ta do."

He gave a soft surprised smile as she kissed his hand.

"Whatchyeah do that for, Sug?"
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:50 pm

Iva shrugged and, seeing his smile, began to dot his fingertips with kisses, a keen smile on her face. She was being troublesome again, she knew, but she didn't plan to stop doing it anytime soon. Due to his shower, she didn't mind touching his hands as much as usual.

"I will sleep here," she insisted, "I will be fine,"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:58 pm

God, Ty really wished she would stop kissing his hand, and keep doing it at the sametime. He was never going to be able to behave himself comletely if she kept acting like this, and he knew he really should want to behave himself.

"Well than, if yer sure," he nodded rather reluctantly and then looked at her dress again, "But yeah can't sleep in that. That ain't comfortable. Let me get yeah sumptin' else. THere has to be sumptin' somewhere."
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:24 am

Iva smiled an innocent smile, even though her eyes were twinkling devillishly. Some part of her liked doing this; Innocent Iva, being bad. She landed a sloppy kiss in the middle of his palm before picking up his other hand.

"I don't think you have anything that will fit me," she said, shrugging. She looked at her dress, kissing his fingers again, then frowned. It really wasn't comfortable and she'd probably do cold in it, but... "It is better than nothing, this dress,"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:41 am

Yepp the girl was definitly enjoying playing with him. She knew she shouldn't be doing this and was thus enjoying it way to much.

So why was that making him like her more?

"Nuh-uh, I am sure I shall beable to find sumpthang," he said, using this as an excuse to distract himself. He gently picked her up, set her back on the couch itself and stood up, "I'll be right back."

He took off down the hall and rumaged about his room for a while throwing crap about. He eventually found a long sleeve shirt that would probably be as long on Iva as the dress she presently had on now, but was soft and a lot warmer than it, and by a stroke of luck a pair of pants that had belonged to his sister eons ago, before... other things.

He didn't even know why he had them but wasn't going to question it.

When he came back out he threw them at her, and remained standing for the moment, "The shirt'll be a little big but the pants should fit. They 'longed to my... to someone I knew a long time ago."
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:05 am

Iva protested as he put her on the couch, her game ruined. She crossed her legs, a bit bored without Ty's presence. She looked around the room, yawned, then grabbed abox like object with buttons. One button said on, so she pushed it and the box across the room came alive.

"Today, protesters came out for-" Iva squeaked at the woman inside the box before shutting it off again. She gave a shakey sigh, trying to remember what the heck that thing was called. Telephone? No, that wasn't it.

Annoying with herself, she turned it on again. This time, it was a man on the street, shouting into an ice-cream cone shaped object.

"It's for the children!" he shouted, "We're simply protecting ourselves from those magic-freaks!"

Iva lost track of what he was saying, but she knew it wasn't good. Freak? She wasn't a freak. At least, she didn't think so.

Then Ty came back in, so she shut the box off, trying to look normal, but the sadness was still on her face.

"Thank you," she replied, catching the clothes clumbsily.

Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:41 am

Ty tilted his head as he looked at Iva for a long moment. Somthing seemed off. She was more... something since he last was here. Sad perhaps.

"What up Sug?"
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:12 am

Shaking her head, Iva stood up, mumbling something about how she was fine and it was nothing, and headed out of the room.

"I will get changed, okay?" SHe called, finding the bathroom. She closed the door behind her and shed her clothes, sighing. The shirt was extremely loose, it feel over her shoulder sometimes, but the pants were a good fit. SHe couldn't help but wonder why he had them; another young lover, perhaps? She doubted it.

Returning, Iva pointed to the TV.

"What is the English word for that?" She asked, "I forget,"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:28 am

Ty didn't really believed her mumblings but didn't really feel like pushing it either. She didn't want to tell him, fine then he wouldn't ask again. There were things in his past he didn't like to talk about.

As she walked off to get changed he went about finding an extra blanket and pillow, dropping them on the couch. He couldn't help but smile slightly in amusement as she came back with the clothes on. The shirt wasn't even close to fitting her, but at least the pants seemed fine.

"Yeah look real good in that Sug," he joked.

He looked at what she was pointing at, "Oh, that theres the Television, or TV. Most of us lazy americans call it a TV... I believe I've heard 'em 'round here callin' it the Telly."
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:46 am

Iva struck a pose, pretending she was a high-class model.

"I agree," she said before walking over to the couch. She curled the blankets around her, now warm and comfortable as she sat down.

"Television. Te-le-vi-sion," she repeated slowly, mimicing his American accent. It was odd, but she wanted to watch more of it. "Okay. I will remember that. Can we watch some, please?" She patted the couch next to her like he had done.

Muggle creations were so funny.

Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:19 am

Ty just laughed as she joked and then watched her run back over to the couch. He smiled and smiled as she repeated the word trying for his own accent. He out right laughed as she asked to watch some.

She was just adorable.

"Sure thang, Sug."

Grabbing the control off the table, he slipped back onto the couch beside her, resting one foot on the coffe table and sliding the other under him, "What shall we watch? Ug News." He began flipping through the channels with ease, stopping for a moment on each of them only to decided that he did not like what was showing, and moved to the next one.
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:57 pm

Iva watched the channels, trying to think of what she wanted to watch. Truthfully, she had no idea what was on, but she hoped whatever he picked to be suitable. So, she settled in next to him and sighed.

"You pick then," she murmured, resting against his arm." I do not know what to pick anyway,"

Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:18 pm

Ty nodded and continued flipping past channels of news - still ug- and silly reality shows he wasn't insterested in at the moment.

Finally a movie he recognized - a really old americian one he had been fond of as a child - flipped past. He froze and smiled.

Wax on; Wax off Had he not said that to her last time they were together. He had promised to explain later.

"There, we shall watch this," he said with a smile dropping the controler in his lap, "A Movie."
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:49 pm

Iva watched the movie, the "Karate Kid", and found herself completely lost. They spoke so fast, it made her almost a minute behind the action of the movie. Now she wished she had studied her vocabulary more. Then the man's accent and fragmented sentences... She never felt this stupid before.

She sat up a bit to look at Ty. He seemed to be happy with the movie, so Iva pretended to understand.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:43 am

Ty watched the movie for a long while, enjoying himself immencly, but eventually, as always seems to be his problem he couldn't quite sit still for that long.

First he started to tap his foot against the table, and then drum his fingers on his leg. Finally he made a move to get up, unable to sit anymore.

"Yeah want sumptin to eat? Or sumptin?" he asked, "I'm gettin' sumptin anyways."
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:54 am

Iva stared at the TV, a bit bored. Was her accent that weird to them? COuld she be in a "movie" too? She'd love to be an actress.

"Huh?" Iva looked at Ty, completely dazed. What? She blinked, comprehending what he had just said, then shook her head. "Nyet-, I mean, no. I am not hungry,"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:47 pm

"If yer sure," he said and walked into the kitchen, rumaging around a bit. He was partly wasting time he knew that. He was liking just sitting out there with her too much. He was moving into dangerous territory there. Maybe he should have let her just go home. That would have been better, smarter.

But he couldn't let the girl just wander in the dark.

Finally he came back out holding a glass of Cola and a bowl of chips. He flopped back down on the couch.

"Yeah sure yeah don't want any," he asked waving the bowl at her.
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:36 pm

Iva picked up a hand full of chips anyway, still watching to movie. She looked up at Ty, then looked away.

"Is my accent as weird as the name in the movie?" she asked, "Because I am working on it hard."

She bit a chip, closed her eyes in pleasure, and then ate another.

"These are amazing,"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:04 pm

Ty tilted his head as Iva spoke, "Whatch-yeah talkin' bout Sug? I love your little accent there. Makes yeah special. Everyone here can talk the same."

He couldn't help but let out a little laugh as she attacked the bowl of chips.

"They ain't got Chips, or 'Crisps' as they say here's 'bout, in Russia?"

He grabbed a handful of them himself. They were quite tasty little snacks.
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:50 pm

Iva snorted, rolling her eyes as she ate another chip.

"Special? This is how everyone speaks back home!" she said, "So, it is not special at all,"

"We have these," she eat another, even though she wasn"t hungry, "I am not allowed to eat them. Unhealthy."
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:13 pm

"We all talk like me back home, too, but we ain't home are we Sug. So I say as long as were away from home, we might as well be special."

He smiled and took some more chips and ate them slowly before responding once more.

"Ah, so wise. Right yeah are, maybe than," he smirked mischeiviously and drew the bowl away, holding it just out of her reach, "Maybe yeah shouldn't have anymore now. Wouldn't want to hinder yer health now do we?"
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:47 pm

Iva groaned and reached for the chips, putting a hand on his leg for better reach. She pouted out her lips, letting out a whimper.

"I want them!" she whined, "They are so good! Do not make me beg, Ty!"

The shirt was slipping down her shoulder, her messy bun giving her a classy, sleepy look.

"Please?"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:30 pm

Ty smirked. He couldn't help himself. He was having too much fun with this.

"I don't know Sug, I think I'd like to see yeah beg for them. After all, how else am I to Know yer really serious."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:09 pm