Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Is This Irony? (Tyler and Iva)

Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Is This Irony? (Tyler and Iva) - Page 3 Empty Re: Is This Irony? (Tyler and Iva)

Post by Iva Popov Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:36 pm

Iva pouted, then brought her hands to her face, whimpering. Her eyes widened and she leaning in closer- so close she could feel his breath. She was almost on his lap again though, and that made her uncomfortable.

"Please?"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Is This Irony? (Tyler and Iva) - Page 3 Empty Re: Is This Irony? (Tyler and Iva)

Post by Tyler Marks Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:02 am

Ty smirked for a moment, but the face faultered slightly as she got a hell of a lot closer. He honestly needed to quite getting himself into these situations. She was staying the night cause he didn't want the girl to wander the dark streets at night. He needed to behave himself and let her go on her way never to see her again.

Giving a shakey laugh, he moved the bowl back where it could easily be reached by both of them.

"I guess that was convincin' enough, Sug," he said and held the bowl up, "here's yeah reward."
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:09 am

Iva noticed his face faulter, but didn't say anything. She leaned back and grabbed another chip, chewing slowly and thoughtfully. She looked at the movie again, then yawned.

"I am lost, Ty. I do not get this movie," she admitted, "It is such a Muggl-, I mean, American movie."
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:36 am

Ty was too lost in his own thoughts to really catch her slip-up. Something in he brain did catch at least some of it for her looked at her sharply for a long moment trying to place whatever he hear, but when he came up blank - probably more out of his brain not really wanting to find it out - he just let it go completely.

"Well, this boy gets a-" Ty started and then shook his head, "Yeah know what Sug it ain't that important."

He grabbed some more chips and leaned his head back on the couch.

"Woo-wee, I'm getting tired. Its been a long day."
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:46 am

Iva leaned back as well and nodded, tired. Her day had been horrific, but it was starting to become better with Ty around. She grabbed another chip, then sighed.

"I could eat these forever," she moaned, "Crisps! I love salt, you know,"

Iva leaned against him and yawned again. "This is nice,"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:42 am

"But too much salt isn't good for yeah," he said.

"It is," he agreed, nodding his head. He looked at her as she yawned, "Yeah tired, sug?"
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:52 am

Iva definately took a chip as she nodded. She turned to him, her eyes closing slowly.

"Only-" She yawned, "A little..."
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:08 am

Ty smiled fondly as she was obviously nodding off. Slowly he wedged himself off the couch.

"Sleep Sug, I'll see yeah in the morning, and then you can go back to that mysterious home I ain't allowed to see," he waved slightly, and on impulise leaned down and kissed her forehead before turning out the lights in the living room and slipping into his own room.

Sigh, unsure how this day had gone so, not how he thought it would he changed and got into his own bed.
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:27 am

Iva looked into the dark after the man and sighed. He had her so confused.

She pulled her covers close and rested her head on the pillow, basically dropping into sleep.

Next Morning

In the strands of early morning sun, Iva rolled over in her sleep, occasionally mumbling or whimpering. Her bun was long lost, dyed auburn hair now rested on her collar bone beautifully. Tangled in her covers, Iva gave a happy sigh and rolled away from the sun.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:44 am

Ty turned about in his bed as the sun began to stream through. He was enjoying the feeling of being curlled up into his blankets, but there was part of him that was saying he needed to get out of bed.

Groaning he rolled over got up and paddled his way into the kitchen, starting a pot of coffee. As the smell started to come through the house, and wake up his senses he glanced into the living room and remembered what he had forgotten.

"Mornin' Sug," he smirked leaning on the door frame between the two rooms.
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:49 am

Iva rolled over again, almost falling off of the couch.

"Did you create potatoes yet?" She asked, even though her eyes were completely shut. Her habit of slep talking was a bit odd, but she couldn't control it. She hoped she'd grow out of it. "Damian, you are so funny, dear," Then her mumbled broke into Russian before dying down.

Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:53 am

Ty stopped short a little at the other name, Dame, so that must be the other crush. That's good, he told himself. She needed someone her own age. After all they had both already agreed that this wasn't for the best.

Besides like Rhys would say, she was probably just one in a string of girls he'd get in time.

So giving himself only a few moments to get some caffine in him, he came back into the room.

"Not Dame, sug though I'm sure he's a great guy," he went over and opened the blinds, "Yeah want some breakfast I'm sure I'll be able to find something."
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:25 pm

Covering her eyes, Iva groaned before sitting up slightly. She stuck up her tongue and yawned at him.

"I'm up, I'm up!" she said, rolling off of the couch. She stood and rubbed her eyes before speaking, "Yes, I would like breakfast, please,"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:16 pm

Ty snorted in amusement at her morning antics and then turned for the kitchen figuring she would follow.

"Well than, let's hope Ty did his groceries recently," he announced with a laugh.

He suffled about his kitchen pulling things out.

"Well yer in luck, Sug, You can take the safe option of ceral," he held up an assortment of boxes, really too much for one person to have, but Ty always liked his verity, "Orrr yeah can risk me and the oven, and eat some eggs. Yer choice."
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:17 am

She followed him to the kitchen, grabbing on to his shirt as a lead. She looked at the cereal and pointed to it.

"I want those," she mumbled, still a bit tired. She buried her face into his side, humming with sleep.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:52 am

Ty looked down and laughed as she leaned into him. He should be annoyed, but really Ty didn't care much anymore. He was just going to go with what happened.

"Not a morning person Sug?"

He waiting a second, making sure she wouldn't topple over if he left, and then went to grab a bowls, spoons, and the milk, plopping them all on the table, and pulling out a chair.

"Yer meal, Madam."
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:00 am

Iva, still trapped by sleep, nodded, then stood on her tip toes and kissed him square on the lips.

"Thanks, " She murmured dreamily, then move to the table as if nothing had happened. She poured the milk and cereal, then yawned.

"Can I have some coffee too?"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:31 am

Ty stood there for a moment as she kissed him, agian. This is what he gets for going with the flow. Honestly, this girl was starting to get to be more trouble than he should bother with.

And yet he couldn't bring himself to get upset. He was sure he'd be appropriately irked once she left but right now...

Just reminding himself of 'Dame' and that it was for the best he did nothing, he went to get the coffee.

"But of course Sug." He poured some into a glass and placed it in front of her, "Have a night sleep?"
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:48 am

Iva poured some milk into her coffee, then shook her head. She picked up her spoon, then put it back down. It was probably germy.

"I kept waking up," she sighed, "I didn't want to bother you though,"

She took a large gulp of coffee then wrinkled her nose. It needed sugar.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:35 am

Ty watched her set up her coffee with interest. He watched her touch her spoon then put it back down.

"Problem, Sug?"

He reached across the table, picked up a box of sugery cereal and put it in a bowl.

"Sorry 'bout that Sug, I've been told that couch is aweful," he stated leaning against the counter and spooning his breakfast into his mouth. "Though yeah can't say I didn't offer yeah sumpthang better."
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:22 pm

Iva shook her head and picked up her spoon, willing herself to actually take a bite. She chewed thoughtfully on the sugary cereal, then spoke up.

"I could not take your bed. It is not polite." she said softly, twisting her coffee cup around. She took another sip, forgetting the sugar, and sneered. "Do not worry about it,"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:06 pm

"Manners," Ty waved them off with a little grin, "I say who need 'em?"

He laughed easily, watching her go about eat.

"Yeah need sumpthang, Sug?" he noticed the grimance as she sipped her coffee, "Yeah came at a lucky time, and I do indeed have a wide assortment of food items. If yeah had come a day or so earlier, yeah would have seen the wonderful lack of food that is the life of a lazy bachlour."
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:53 pm

Iva nodded, a spoonful of cereal in her mouth and gestured to her coffee. "Can I get some sugar?" She asked softly, as if she was disappointing him "It's bitter,"

Iva looked at the wide assortment of cereals, then smiled. "I am lucky to have you then; this is better than home,"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:19 pm

Ty smirked as she asked for suger in a small voice as if she was somehow doing something wrong.

"Course yeah can Sug," he went to the pantry and pulled out a large bag of suger, dropping it on the table with a spoon, "Sorry 'bout the lack of finery. I never could understand what I need a dish for Suger when the bag seemed ta work just fine."

"Really? And here I was a worried this was a kinda skimpy breakfast. Yeah don't have three course dinners with freshly squeezed OJ in the mornin' Sug?" He gave her a teasing grin, his eyes sparkling with mischief.
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:26 am

Iva spooned the sugar in carefully, then popped a spoonful into her own mouth. She shrugged; fancy things were overrated. She grew up being fancy and she certainly didn't miss it.

"No," she said, her face serious, "At home, the three course meal is usually supper. Breakfast is usually oatmeal or yogurt," She took a bite of cereal, crunching away happily. She looked childish, eating cereal in a floppy shirt, but she really liked it. It was so... improper.

"If I'm lucky I'll get lamb for lunch though,"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:53 pm