Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Is This Irony? (Tyler and Iva)

Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Is This Irony? (Tyler and Iva) - Page 4 Empty Re: Is This Irony? (Tyler and Iva)

Post by Tyler Marks Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:19 am

"Bleck, Oatmeal," Ty shivered. He could never just get over the texture of that stuff. Something about it just turned him off of it completely.

"Lamb for lunch, and three course dinners, huh sug?" he smirked slightly, "And yeah think my sugary cereal and paper sugar dishes are better than home?" Ty wasn't sure he had ever had a three course meal in his life.
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Is This Irony? (Tyler and Iva) - Page 4 Empty Re: Is This Irony? (Tyler and Iva)

Post by Iva Popov Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:39 am

Iva smiled a fox like grin, pointing her spoon at him. "Do not question the deliciousness of cereal," she paused and eyes his bowl. Leaning over the table, she grinned. "I have never tried that kind before. Let me taste,"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:57 am

Ty didn't like the grin on her face... and liked it all at the same time. Really this girl had already gotten him in enough trouble - with himself at least - and he had a feeling she as probably going to get him in more.

"I'll remember that," he nodded with a smile.

And then, a teasing glint growing in his eyes, he pulled his own bowl away, "Hey now, Sug. Get yer own Cereal. I'm enjoyin' this one - You'd have ta be pretty darn convincin' ta get any out of me."
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:19 am

Iva smiled innocently, even though her eyes sent to opposite message. She was awake now and full aware of what she could be doing.

"Tyler," she mewled, pouting. She touching his hand, tracing circles on it, "May I please have some? I have been a good girl,"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:24 am

Ty scooped a huge spoonful of cereal into his mouth, "Mmm, its so good."

He swallowed and smiled.

"Cute, Sug, but I don't know if its good enough," he smirked, "Have yeah really been good. Have yeah?"
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:38 am

Iva looked over her shoulder, grinning. She has a half shrug, then mumbled. "No, I am a bad child," She hadn't come here to do this, she knew, but know that the thought was in her head, she had to be it.

"I have to be a bad child, since I came here, right? And you have to be bad as well because you kissed me," she said simply, taking a bite of cereal, "It was a nice kiss too,"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:38 am

Ty faultered. He blinked. He hadn't quite been expecting her to break down quite so completely.

He lowered his cereal, it completely forgotten.

"Yes, it was nice, wasn't it," he heard himself murmur even though that went against everything that he told himself he would do that evening. This little girl - for she was a child - was going to trample all over him, and at the moment, Ty just couldn't bring himself to care.
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:04 am

Iva shallowed the lump in her throat. She wasn't usually like this; she was the meek one. Why was she so assertive today? SHe hated it, but loved it at the same time. The new Iva had appeared.

"Well," she crossed her legs and played with the spoon, seeming to be calm. "What are we going to do about that, Ty? Because I know I would like another kiss and you probably want one too,"

She smiled at him almost business style before continueing. "Any ideas, Ty~?"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:20 pm

Ty gave the girl a long level stare. His face was blank as his mind whirrled.

Just because Iva was having a small breakdown, forgetting that they both at least said they agreed that really they shouldn't do anything, didn't mean he needed to follow. Really, as the older person in this... relationship... it was almost his duty to be responsible, to keep his head about this whole thing.

But when had Ty ever been responsible?

Setting his bowl on the counter he crossed the distance to the table, rested his palms on the table and leaned towards the girl, so that his face was just a space away from hers.

"Well now, Iva, I do have a few but..." he trailed off then smirked, "We really shouln't be followin' 'em."
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:59 am

Iva pouted, reaching out and stroking his face.

"You should not make me decide so early in the morning," she grumbled, "I always make the wrong decision,"

She leaned forward slightly and connected lips softly. It was innocent enough, a slightly movement of her lips making it an actual kiss before she was pulling away. She shook her head and left the table, mumbling about wrong decisions.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:48 am

Ty didn't really know what he was doing anymore. He grabbed a hold of her hand. It was so small in his.

She kissed him for a second before she was walking away muttering to herself.

She was probably right and that was the wrong decision but...

"Iva," he called following her, not really sure what he was going to say past that, "Wait a sec, will yeah."
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:33 am

Iva whipped around, dispair clear across her face. "No," she whispered before going back. SHe picked up her dress, heading towards the bathroom.

"I am going to get changed, okay?" she sounded calm, but, inside, she wasn't. God, what was going on? "Then I will leave,"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:17 pm

"Iva," he started but still not sure what he was going to say he just ended up nodding.

Really how did he go and screw things up. Was there really anything to be screwed up anyways? She was always going to leave and he was sure he wasn't going to see her again so really...

Why did he suddenly feel so cruddy?

He'd fix it some how when she got back out. He just had to figure out how.
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:32 pm

Iva leaned over sink sink of the bathroom, distraught. This was stupid; loving and hating him. She had slipped off her clothes and into her dress, but she didn't feel right in it. She wanted to go back 5 minutes and sit at the table again with him. Not ignore him- feel his lips again-

No. She was with Damian, that would be wrong. Iva sighed and stood up. Why couldn't she love two people? Did that make her a whore?

She opened the door slowly, waiting for him to speak, if he ever did. She was ashamed of herself and she didn't know why.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:17 pm

Ty looked up as the door openned, and she was in her dress once more. Was it wrong that he was rather disappointed about that? He liked the way she had looked in his too large shirt.

Probably was wrong.

He shook that thought away and moved onto the one at hand.

He held out a hand, "Friends, Sug?"
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:39 pm

Iva took his hand, hurt in her eyes.

"Yes, friends," she agreed softly, even though she wished it to be other wise. On instinct, she moved closer and hugged him the hide the disappointment on her face. It was the right thing, she knew, but it still hurt.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:23 am

Ty could see the hurt in her eyes. Only for a moment because Iva successfully hid it in his chest, but he had seen it in here eyes none the less.

He thought he knew how she felt. He held the girl pretty closely himself.

"Don't worry, Iva," he muttered softly. "I'm sure that Dame fellah will treat yeah good. And yeah know, there still time fer things. Life's always an interestin' twist and turns."
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:50 am

Iva blushed, wondering how he knew about Dame. Probably her sleep talking again. She pulled away, looking up at him.

"I want two things." she said softly, "I want to see you again in a few years when I am older. To talk." She paused, then grinned. "And a kiss goodbye."
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:08 am

Ty smirked softly, "Well yeah drive a hard bargin Iva Popov, but..."

"Done," he said with a nod, lowering his face to hers, "and done."
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:31 am

Iva reached out to grap his collar and planted a firm kiss on his lips. If this was going to be the last, she was going to make it great. Her eyes were closed, but sooon she found a flaw in her plan. She didn't know how to kiss.

She sheepishy pulled awa, letting go of his shirt collar.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:40 am

Ty looked down at her as she pulled away, "Yeah had the right idea sug, but try it a little more like this."

He pulled her close to him, molding his lips to hers, deepening the kiss from their usually realitivly chaste ones while trying to keep on the right side of 'Inappropriate' - if that was even possible anymore.

After a moment or two he pulled away.

"I'll see yeah around Iva Popov."
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:06 am

Iva, dazed by the kiss, merely nodded.

"Yes," she said dreamily, "See you around," She headed towards the door, preparing herself for the cold.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:17 pm