Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Are you my sister?! {TANYA/LORA}

rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

Are you my sister?! {TANYA/LORA}  Empty Are you my sister?! {TANYA/LORA}

Post by rev tennant Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:16 am

Lora was sitting on the cobblestoned pavement, admiring the beautiful view ahead. She felt a sense of freedom from being able to get away from the walls of Durmstrang. She loved her school, but for some reason, it sometimes felt a bit too...dark for her. There was this air of depression she couldn't quite explain and to be here in the open felt good.

Normally, she'd be with Kait or her other friends but she wanted some time alone. She smiled to herself as she looked around the place and thought of her sister. Why couldn't it have been me that was killed? Her mind screamed. Instead, I had to watch it happen. She shook head to clear the thought, she hated being depressed. She felt the cool breeze and wondered if anyone would show up.
    Tanya Markova
    Tanya Markova
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Are you my sister?! {TANYA/LORA}  Empty Re: Are you my sister?! {TANYA/LORA}

Post by Tanya Markova Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:01 am

Tanya woke up with that usual goody mood of hers and decided to wander off instead than to be stuck in that rental apartment where unending boredom can be found almost on every corner. She gathered herself and headed to some place she hadn't thought of. Perhaps somewhere she still hadn't went to. Well, it is good to be back and she needed to familiarize herself with her own surroundings. Maybe she can meet pleasant friends along the way. They exist even in dark times, don't they? She ought to find out.

The young lady walked and walked until she rested herself by the pleasant riverside. Much has changed since she's been there. Few improvements had been made, though. She recalled how she spent her time reading here. Into those worlds she loved. Completely casted away from the bullying crowd of school. She pitied herself back then. But now, nobody can ever do that to her again. She's too strong nowadays. And hoping to continue on with that attitude.

Tanya hummed softly as she circled the place and finally chose to take a rest after that long walk of hers. She sighed heavily and sat by the pavement beside a pretty girl she wondered as a student.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:20 pm

Lora felt someone sit next to her on the pavement. She turned to the new comer and her eyes widened slightly in surprise. The young woman looked similar to Lora! Well, a bit identical anyway. Trying to keep the surprise out of her voice, she spoke up. "Hello, I'm Alora! But you can call me Lora." She introduced herself with a smile.

She knew she probably shouldn't been chitchatting with strangers, but something felt odd to her and she couldn't help but want to talk to the woman.
    Tanya Markova
    Tanya Markova
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tanya Markova Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:50 am

Tanya hummed her way in with the busy view she was seeing until she stopped short when the girl beside her started to notice her. To introduce herself exactly. Friendliness in Durmstrang? Perhaps things did change somehow.

Tanya looked at the girl who claimed to be Alora and smiled widely at her. Well, she can't spoil the event. Wait! Is she quite similar to her? With the face and stuff? Except the huge glasses?

The lady was in utter pleasure of shock as she spit out the words from her opened mouth,

"Are we related or something? Because . . ." she paused, remembering her manners and laughed to herself, "Sorry. Um I'm Tanya Markova. Simply Tanya. Nice to meet you too, Lora. Hmmmm. Too friendly to be a Durmstrang student? Not that I don't appreciate it. But because it's different, you know. From what I witnessed before."

She continued to smile and thought of this girl as a new friend. A young friend she would be dear to have.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:23 pm

"You know, I was thinking something along those same lines," Lora admitted with a smile. "Um..it could be a coincidence though, it's too soon to tell." She laughed lightly at Tanya's comment. "I'm glad you think I'm friendly but yes, I am a Durmstrang student. Pleasure to meet you! What do you mean it's different?" She asked in slight confusion.

"This is place is just so beautiful, isn't it?" She murmured. "It's my first time here, but I'm definitely going to be visiting soon. So Tanya, what brings you here today?" She asked the woman.
    Tanya Markova
    Tanya Markova
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tanya Markova Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:28 am

"It can be. Though I would be the happiest girl on the whole universe if I found out I had a sister. I have to get out of the burden of having an annoying big brother. He would never grow up. We're still considered children, you know."

Tanya replied with a laugh and tried her best to explain her past situation. Durmstrang was quite the horror story of her life. For her past life exactly.

"Oh, nothing. Maybe because it's way different from a hundred and gazillion years ago. Where I was the favorite pet of bullies. Huh. We'll see who's gonna laugh now."

She frowned and shrugged, remembering where she was. What the hell? Is this the muggle world? No way. She can't possibly be dreaming. Perhaps, the floo powder brought her in here. Or for a more complicated note, she apparated herself right there. No wonder. But what does it have to mean anyway? She's here, having fun, meeting a new friend whom she reckoned was her relative or something and calling it a wonderful day.

"I don't exactly know. Yeah, it is really pretty. Ah well, maybe I just apparated myself here without knowing where I am. I thought I was in the forest of the school grounds. Weird."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:46 pm

"Yeah, it's pretty amazing to have a sister," Lora admitted quietly with a small smile. Not wanting to be sad, she shook her head and smiled more widely at at the woman. "Oh, it would be a real big shocker to know we are related. I wouldn't know cause it's just me and my mom." She laughed lightly at Tanya's comment. "Having a big brother is that bad, huh?"

"You were bullied?!" She asked in surprise, feeling immediately sorry for Tanya. "It's always the nice people that get to suffer, isn't it?" She muttered mostly to herself in anger.

Lora couldn't help but giggle at the woman's response. "Yeah, that is weird! But it's okay because I live for weirdness." She grinned. "I wanted to leave Durmtrang for a while; sometimes those four walls depress me." She confessed.
    Tanya Markova
    Tanya Markova
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tanya Markova Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:40 am

Tanya looked at Lora, a wide smile brightening up her face as she came up with an excellent idea to settle things straight. She spoke excitedly, eager to tell what's in her mind about them being related to each other,

"I know the exact thing! Why not we claim ourselves sisters? Just for fun and because I need one. Now that's awesome. What do ya think?"

She chuckled and grunted, remembering every bit of fact about her brother, Zakaria. The stupid boy. The disgusting one. For Tanya, she was the one more decent.

"Ye-ah. His super annoying. Gazillion times. He's actually the one who's starting the bullying, you know. He doesn't care. But he's lucky since I never got the chance to tell that to our parents. Boy, they'll take away all his things that he got. Spoiled brat if you ask me."

OUTFIT!
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:39 pm

"Claim ourselves as sisters?" Lora echoed in surprise. "I guess that'd be cool but don't you think it'd be better if we take a blood test? That way, we can be sure that we are related."She suggested with a small smile. Truthfully, she wasn't sure how it would feel if Tanya indeed was her sister; she wasn't even sure if she wanted another big sister. But maybe it would help her feel less saddened about Leyla.

"How come you didn't tell your parents?" She asked curiously. "And I can't believe your own brother would do that to you. Don't worry, if we are sisters, than it'd be two against one." She told Tanya and grinned.
    Tanya Markova
    Tanya Markova
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tanya Markova Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:34 am

Tanya jumped from her seat all excitedly. Nothing bothered her. Blood test? How? She had to as soon as possible. She felt hope, some chance that this time she would rule over her brother after she found out that she had a sister. She can forgive her father or her mother anyway later on. What's important was taking revenge once and for all. She felt powerful and happy at the same time.

"Hurray! I am up for that! When? How?" Asked Tanya childishly but she did not care. She looked up brightly, imagining Zakaria being tortured by her and Lora. Oh, what a fun sight to see.

"He would bribe me. Or even blackmail me. Urgh." The woman grunted as an explanation to her story.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:50 pm

Lora couldn't help but grin happily at Tanya's enthusiasm. Someone was actually excited to be her sister? Well, that certainly was a first. Even though she just met her a few minutes before, Tanya seemed to be just the kind of person she needed in her life. Someone she could rant to about her problems without being worried that she was being a bother, someone who hopefully won't leave at all.

"How about now? There may be a shop somewhere near by where they sell a potion of sorts...?" She asked.

"He would bribe you?!" She asked in anger. "I'm usually the gentle and nice one, according to my friends, but I swear to Merlin he's in for a tough time." It was true. She didn't know how to fight with people or be rude and mean intentionally, but she was willing to make an exception.
    Tanya Markova
    Tanya Markova
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tanya Markova Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:50 am

Tanya jumped again and this time, grabbing her stuff from the ground. She looked around, as if there were a store by the riverside, and giggled happily. She looked at Lora excitedly, speaking to her like a super celebrity fanatic, seeing her idol for the first time right in front of her.

"What are you waiting for? Let's go! Oh. Please forgive me for my total awkwardness. Before you become my sister, you should know that I'm already like this since birth. Sicker than my brother." She grinned widely and slightly frowned at the thought of the bully of her life, "Yep. We should get on with this. He'll never know what's in it for him." and smiled an evil smile of hers with the nod of her head. Inside of it, a diabolical plan.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:29 pm

Lora laughed as she got up from the pavement as well. This was turning out to be a real good day. Even if they weren't related, she had found herself a new friend and that was utterly brilliant.

"Awkwardness, weirdness; I live for things like that." She told Tanya with a grin. "And since you mentioned those, I'm more willing to be your sister," she said and gave the young woman a hug. "Yeah, that should totally be fun." She commented, smiling.

They walked to a nearby store and got a blood testing potion and some parchment. She looked at Tanya nervously. "I think we each need a drop of our blood..." She trailed off, wondering what were they supposed to do.
    Tanya Markova
    Tanya Markova
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tanya Markova Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:45 am

Tanya hugged back with a cuddle and straightened her glasses. She walked with Lora, holding her hand tight with the expression of joy and something rather to be called anxiousness. She can never wait for long.

Once they have reached the store, her sensation grew higher and then the utter nervousness coming in inside of her after she heard the clear words of her future sister. Blood. They need to donate some of their own blood. What the? For all Tanya knew, that's the very last thing she had in mind. And one thing that frightens her most. Plus points to Zakaria Tomas for that.

The woman looked at her friend wide-eyed and gulped deeply. Sure, she can do anything for this situation. Even if it results to freaking her out. But she never thought that she can make it that far. Tanya tried to mutter her reply, but none came out.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:15 pm

Lora looked at Tanya worriedly and said quietly, "You don't have to if you don't want to." After all, she couldn't force the woman especially since Lora herself was feeling rather scared. "Besides, I don't even know what should we do after that."

She briefly wondered how many people have tried such a thing and if they ever felt the same nervousness and fear. She was a bit disappointed but maybe it was for the best.
    Tanya Markova
    Tanya Markova
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tanya Markova Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:47 am

Tanya shook her head furiously, feeling a bit of that expression on herself. She can't be this weak now. She's already grown older. And there's nothing she can do about that but to face this stuff. And clearly, her stupid brother of hers was not nearly there beside them. He should be miles and miles way, living the bachelor life he always dreamed of. There's nothing that can block this chance of a lifetime. This decision to find what was true. Or if that's what she really hoped they would discover. And besides, after this everything will be perfect and lovely. They would soon forget this encounter.

"No. Let's do it. That's what we came here for, right? And it's just so stupid for me to be scared and all. I should be more positive. Yes. That's it. Soon, nothing will bother me." Tanya replied with determination and counted her breathing to be focused on the situation ahead. She just have to think of the good side and don't let the firsthand nervousness shadow over her. Everything will be all right. Her future sister with her through every step on the way. Being brave and strong.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:17 pm

Lora hugged Tanya reassuredly and told her, "Honestly, I don't want you to do it if you're scared. And also because even I'm feeling quite nervous." She admitted.

She looked at the potion and the parchment placed on the table. "But I guess we'll have to get through it at some point. Do you know how to take our blood drops? I don't feel very confident doing it." She told with a sheepish smile. She knew it was going to hurt but it was a risk she was willing to take.
    Tanya Markova
    Tanya Markova
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tanya Markova Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:23 am

"I'm sure I can take it. I'm not a little girl anymore. Trust me. And it would only take a while doesn't it? I'm certain that I will not even feel the pain. Then it's over before we know it. Ready?" Tanya replied with confidence for both of them. She gazed at the potion bottle before asking with a curious look on her childish face,

"Have you read all of it clearly? Do we have to use magic here?"
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:09 am

"Yeah, just a few drops and we'd get the result." Lora replied with a slight grin. She sensed that Tanya was more nervous than she was letting but decided not to question it.

"Um, I don't know if magic is needed. I think we just need to mix our blood with the potion and then pour it on the parchment." She replied, looking at the woman and feeling unsure.
    Tanya Markova
    Tanya Markova
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tanya Markova Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:18 am

Tanya nodded diligently and looked down at her hand. She took one deep breath before turning around in search for a sharp object inside her coat. What part can she use to come up with her own blood? What would it feel like? What side can hurt the least?

"I . . . should start. Because I'm much older than you. And I reckon I'm gonna be the one who would cry the most. Well, here it goes." She said rather sarcastically as she felt a sharp thing touch her finger down on the bottom of her pocket. She lifted it up, surprised that a drop of blood came out from her flesh. It was not hurtful at all. Besides, it seemed as though it was nothing. Really. Mission one complete.

"Hey! That was pretty easier than I thought! Where should I drop it?" Tanya exclaimed childishly and looked at Lora with an excited expression.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:37 pm

Despite the circumstance they were under, Lora couldn't help but laugh good naturedly at the woman's enthusiasm. Before replying, she took the sharp object and stared at her palm for a few seconds, before making a cut slightly. She bit her lip so she wouldn't shout and quickly dropped the blood in the potion.

"Right, we should um...probably drop it on the parchment." She said and looked around for some cloth to cover her hand. She watched as the blood fell onto the parchment and she immediately closed her eyes. "What does it say?" She whispered to Tanya.
    Tanya Markova
    Tanya Markova
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tanya Markova Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:01 am

Tanya giggle excitedly and held Lora's hand to make her better. She admired the young one's bravery. Something she's rather envious of. Why can't she be like that? She is much older, isn't she? Why couldn't she act like one? Anyway, she still loves herself no matter what. And the girl beside her.

"Good one! Let's see." She exclaimed as she narrowed her eyes at the parchment, making out the letters that's starting to transform and whispered, "Uh. You try. I can't read it clearly. Probably has something to do with my glasses. Urgh. I need to fix this. Hang on. Just a sec."

Tanya grunted and began to clean the lenses on her glasses with the rim of her coat, after breathing on them to moisten.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:07 pm

Lora nodded with a smile and looked at the parchment nervously. She didn't know whether she wanted to know or not, but finally let her curiosity take over. Her eyes widened in shock and she tugged the woman's hand. "Uh Tanya...I think it says we're sisters!" She exclaimed, forgetting there were other people in the shop. Smiling sheepishly at the people's stares, she mumbled a quick apology and turned back Tanya.

"I mean, is that what it says? One of my friends recently did one and I'm guessing the result should be like this." She glanced at the parchment once more and sighed. This thing better not by lying.
    Tanya Markova
    Tanya Markova
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tanya Markova Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:34 pm

"Oh! Oh . . . Eeeee!" Tanya merely exclaimed loud enough for the rest of the world to hear as she put on her glasses again, tilting it to one side and looked at the parchment. It seemed understandable enough to conclude anyway. And besides, there's nothing like this great news. Even though the test is a negative, she would still choose to be Lora's sister.

"Oh, yeah! This is it! In your faces! Wonder about the story later. Uh-huh." The woman said with a hint of swag as she danced in circles, tugging the hand of her sister. And jumped up and down because of sheer gladness that such a thing happened to her.

"Oooooh! I'm gonna be weirder! And I love it!" Tanya spoke once more as she refrained from moving about, and breathed with exhaustion after the short celebration of hers.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:19 pm

Lora couldn't help it; she laughed out loud good naturedly at the woman's-no, her sister's reaction. Honestly, she didn't think Tanya would be this glad about the news. But whatever it was, she knew she already loved her.

She merely grinned and shrugged at the other people's amused and shocked stares in their direction. She was just so happy yet she had a sort of indescribable feeling within. Sadness. Yes, that's what it was. Images of Latika flashed through her mind but she forced herself not to think about that night. This was truly a moment to be celebrated. Suddenly feeling vulnerable, she hugged Tanya tightly and said, "I love you."

"Oh no! That means I have a annoying brother!" She exclaimed, pretending to be dramatic and grinned. "So should we go meet our parents? Actually I don't know where our father is." She admitted.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 30, 2024 8:39 pm