Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Are you my sister?! {TANYA/LORA}

Tanya Markova
    Tanya Markova
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Are you my sister?! {TANYA/LORA}  - Page 2 Empty Re: Are you my sister?! {TANYA/LORA}

Post by Tanya Markova Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:48 am

Tanya hugged back, giving out that wide and childish smile of hers everywhere. She chuckled, overwhelmed by the sensation she's having and replied with a shout, "I love you toooo, sissy! Hey! She's my sister! And we just met! Was it an hour ago?!"

"Urgh. Right. He needs to get ready. But . . . I haven't seen him once I arrived. And father? He's like super busy with work. And mum too. We rarely see each other. So maybe that's the reason why my brother always bully me at home because we're just ourselves. With a couple of defenseless nannies." She elaborated casually, as though she was used to the explanation and the scenario. Well, indeed she is.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

Are you my sister?! {TANYA/LORA}  - Page 2 Empty Re: Are you my sister?! {TANYA/LORA}

Post by rev tennant Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:00 pm

Despite her sadness, Lora managed to flash a grin at Tanya. She couldn't help feel that maybe she was betraying Latika in one way by coming to know that she now has another older sister. She sighed; this was not going to be easy for her.

"Well, that brings us to the fact that we don't have the same mother." She commented with a frown. "I haven't seen my father since the night my sister died. So I'm not sure I'd even remember him." She admitted. "Anyway, you won't be alone with your brother anymore, so don't worry about that."

Lora had no idea how to go talk to her about this. Did her mother even know about Tanya? "So, what do we do now?" She asked.
    Tanya Markova
    Tanya Markova
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tanya Markova Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:10 am

"I see. Surely, my family knows nothing about this. And about you. If papa has some explaining to do, I don't really think he'll do that. Unless he meets us." Tanya replied with a disappointed tone. What are they going to do exactly? What about their situation? They've just found out they're blood-related. And still, no explanation or whatsoever to conclude. It sure was beginning to be a tough one.

"Let's first solve this ourselves. So, I'm eighteen. And you're? Pretty much, you came after me without my notice of course. You said you have a sister? Is she my sister too? What do you think? I'm from Bulgaria. And you're?" The young woman asked with an unsure expression. She's starting to get confused.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:36 pm

Lora's eyes widened at the mention of seeing their father. After years of longing, she was finally going to see him again. And of course she was ready for it. But she wasn't looking forward to the explaining part of it. "So when do we go to see him?" She asked, trying not to sound anxious.

She began answering Tanya's questions one by one. "Well, I'm fourteen now and I'm from Germany. And yes, I had a sister which means she would have been your half sister as well." She told in a quiet voice. "I think I have been to Bulgaria once, when I was a kid." She commented, trying to remember.
    Tanya Markova
    Tanya Markova
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tanya Markova Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:09 pm

Tanya shook her head rather guiltily, her thoughts swarming everywhere. She was confused. She haven't seen her father of what seemed like a year. And clearly, she can only think of him working and working. Although his two children can already live by themselves. He can only strive that hard for his wife and for their properties. But this daughter of his still don't get it.

"It's a blur, Lora. We don't see each other very often. And like I said, me and mama rarely have him in the house. And now, I can only guess he's still busy with his own life that he sometimes forget that he has a family." Tanya finally came up with answer and shrugged with disappointment. She sighed and continued on with the problem,

"Oh. So we're just four years apart. We can only wonder what happened then. During that short years. And I do remember before that we traveled to Germany. Family or a rather business trip. Dunno." she recalled with her shoulders raised.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:02 pm

Lora couldn't hide the fact that she was disappointed. From the way Tanya described the situation, it was as though their father had a secret double life. Well, that'd explain his lack of interest in me, she thought bitterly. "But it feels like ages since I saw him," she whispered sadly. "Ever since he got into a fight with my mother, I haven't heard anything from him. I think she knows where he is because when I asked her, she wouldn't deny it; she'd just say that I can't go to him."

She shook her head in confusion. "I really cannot figure out the timeline. We'll only get the answers if we talk to him. I don't think either of our mothers would be able to help us." She said. "So do we want us to go to your mother first?" She was curious to get the answers and she just wanted the mystery to be solved.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 30, 2024 4:29 am