Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Take the Pain Away (Lora) [open]

Riley Skander
    Riley Skander
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Take the Pain Away (Lora) [open] Empty Take the Pain Away (Lora) [open]

Post by Riley Skander Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:00 pm

Riley's head was down as she walked into the bar. Everything was in that letter, burned away in a fireplace.

Emma had cancer. Emma was going to die.

Riley had never drank anything in her life. Nothing more powerful than butterbeer. But tonight, she needed something stronger than morphine to take away her pain.

Tonight, she was broken. Tonight, she was weak. Tonight, she had to escape.

Almost immediately after taking a seat, Riley ordered something strong. That's all she said. She didn't give a damn. She wanted to be happy, even temporarily, before it poured down on her. She wanted to get good and drunk, and take her pain away. She downed whatever was in the glass in one gulp and set the glass back down, where it was almost immediately refilled. She downed it again, and already she started to feel slightly lightheaded. Whatever was in there worked.

She was broken now.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

Take the Pain Away (Lora) [open] Empty Re: Take the Pain Away (Lora) [open]

Post by rev tennant Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:13 pm

Lora figured that after going to a nightclub, a pub would be less worse. Truthfully, both were not her type of place. But something different for a change, she thought.

She ordered a glass of Firewhiskey and sat at the bar. Next to her, someone was downing shots as though there was no tomorrow. Feeling slightly concerned at the girl, she asked hesitantly, "What's the matter?"
    Riley Skander
    Riley Skander
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Riley Skander Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:40 pm

Riley looked up at the girl, who was staring at her as if she cared about her wasting herself. It had been so long since someone had cared...but she was hammered. Not into oblivion, but enough so that the pain had been lifted.

"Nothing. My sister has cancer, and there's a good chance that she'll die. No big deal," Riley gave a slightly insane laugh crossed with a hiccup. "I'm not one to drink, but I need something strong. Like morphine." Riley looked into the glass in which she had just lost herself in. It slipped from her fingers and fell to the ground. She looked back up at the girl. "I'm Riley."

Outfit!
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:48 pm

Lora's eyes widened slightly at the girl's confession and she instinctively hugged her. "I am sorry to hear that," she told quietly. "And I'm not just saying that, please don't misunderstand." She added quickly.

She shook her head in disagreement. "Drinking won't help at all. Besides, I think you've already had enough." She introduced herself, "Riley. Nice to meet you, I'm Lora. You don't go to Durmstrang, do you?" She asked.
    Riley Skander
    Riley Skander
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Riley Skander Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:55 pm

Riley hugged the girl back. She could use a hug. And she could trust her-even the increasingly smaller non-drunk part of Riley said that. "Thanks," Riley said, her voice quiet and flat. "I won't. People can feel sorry and understand. I'm probably overreacting, anyways."

Riley looked sadly at the shattered cup on the ground. "I think I'm already gonna have one hell of a hangover in the morning. I'm not good at holding alcohol, and whatever was in there is very good at making one drunk." Riley looked at Lora. "Lora. It's a pretty name. Nope, I don't go to Durmy. I go to Pigfarts-I mean, Hogwarts," Riley gave a lame little giggle that came only from the drunk. She was definately wasted-exceptionally wasted. She was no good at holding down alcohol, and the moment of seriousness for mourning her sister had passed. The alcohol had done it's job well. "I assume you go to Durmy, then?"
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:40 pm

"Nah, you're not overreacting. After all, people don't believe strangers much anyway." Lora replied with a small smile. Even though she wouldn't say it out loud, she did understand what Riley was going through. After all, it's never easy to move on when you lose a sibling.

"Quite amazing how alcohol seems to make everything feel sudddenly better," she commented. "But I've just tried it once or twice, so I can't honestly say." She grinned lightly at Riley's compliment. "Thanks. It's actually Alora, but everyone calls me Lora. And since I don't know any Rileys', I think your name is pretty cool too."

Lora raised an eyebrow at the funny name. "Pigfarts? I'm assuming that you're just saying that cause you're drunk," she said teasingly. "Yeah, I go to Durmstrang. Fourth Year. Which year are you?"
    Riley Skander
    Riley Skander
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Riley Skander Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:30 pm

"Good to know I'm not overreacting. I doubt Emma will die, though. She probably won't let herself die," a smile danced across Riley's lips at the thought of Emma drilling herself to not die, for her friends. Emma, the eternal nice girl. Lora was nice. Lora seemed to understand her.

"It is," Riley agreed. "This is really the first time I've had anything stronger than butterbeer. I didn't think I could make it through without something," Riley grinned, too. "I don't know an Alora or a Lora, so that's a first. I'm surprised you don't know any Riley. It's a pretty common name, I think." Riley smiled at the compliment. She didn't fancy her name anything special, but it was her.

"Yeah, I'm wasted," Riley giggled-hiccuped. She was going in and out of drunkness-it was like her body didn't know how to accept the alcohol. It probably didn't-Riley wasn't a drinker. "Ummm....third year. Ravenclaw. Hogwarts." Riley said after a moment of thinking. The music was loud, and that combined with her current very drunk state was not for good thinking. "Yup! I'm 15, though. Got sent in late," Riley shrugged.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:19 am

"Aah, your sister is a strong fighter, then." Lora commented with a smile. "I lost my sister when I was 7." She admitted in a quiet voice. "I miss her everyday but some days it's worse."

She laughed lightly at Riley's statement. "I am a huge fan of Butterbeer. That and Bertie Bott's beans never fail to cheer me up." She grinned. "Well, your name isn't that common from where I come." She could get used to hearing such English names.

"It's okay; I'm used to being around wasted people," she teased and playfully nudged Riley's shoulder. "I'm in Slushatel. Oh, you're one year older than me then. So what's Hogwarts like?"
    Riley Skander
    Riley Skander
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Riley Skander Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:49 pm

"Yeah," Riley said, a sad smile lighting her face. "Emma's a fighter." Riley hugged Lora. "I can only imagine. I haven't even lost my sister yet, and look at the state I'm in."

"Butterbeer's great, but I don't like it all that much. A little too sweet," Riley wrinkled her nose slightly. "I guess not. It's not all that common here, either-I'm from the States. Seattle. It's a little more common, but on a thought, I don't think I know any Rileys." she gave a weird drunken giggle. "'cept for myself."

Riley laughed-a light, fun sound even in her current drunken state. Everyone in her family always said nothing could destroy her laugh. Riley could only suppose it true. "Friendswith a lot of drunkards? Like I said, not much of a drinker. Or a partyer. Or even a social person. I'm awkward," Riley declared shamelessly-it might've been the alcohol, because it was something she'd never say sober. "Slushie?" Riley said the first word that came to mind when she heard Slushatel. "At Hogwarts...hmm, well, in my house, Ravenclaw, we're all a bunch of smart asses. It's like....being in a room of politicians!" Riley laughed. "No one admits they're wrong, but when we're right, it's like we've won a million dollars. That's Ravenclaws-smart, clever, and in my case, perfectly, legitimately insane. So, what are Slushies like?"

rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:18 pm

Lora accepted the hug gratefully. "Sorry about that, I don't usually like to reveal tragic things about myself. Sort of kills the chances of making friends," she said with a laugh.

"I have too much of a sweet tooth I'm afraid," she told and grinned. "But I may get a liking for Firewhiskey as well. You know, if you're this fun while drunk, I wonder how you are while sober."

"Not really. It's just that my best friend loves to drink," she replied. "In fact, she took me to a nightclub a couple of days back and made me drink the alcohol. Other than that, I don't hang around drunk people." She told and smiled slightly. "It's okay; the awkwardness will go away once you spend time with lots of people. Slushie indeed!" She confirmed with a sly grin. "Well, Slushies are really good with battle strategies I suppose. In Durmstrang, they sort us according to our capabilities when it comes to war. Or at least, that's how I understand it. The school is completely insane most of the times," she told seriously. "So which are the other three houses?"
    Riley Skander
    Riley Skander
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Riley Skander Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:17 pm

"Well, look at me. I'm in no place to be judging you," Riley said truthfully. "I'm hammered like a nail."

"I don't get scared very easy-too insane to let things stand in my way. When I am scared, I usually kill it. Like a spider," Riley thought aloud. "Oh, I'm pretty fun sober, or so I've been told. Probably more, since I'll be able to not be drunkish and creepy." Riley smiled.

"Ah. Most of my friends...well, I don't have many friends. Eye isn't really a drinker, and I don't think Adele is." Riley's thoughts were starting to come out of her mouth. "I don't like nightclubs. I honestly should've gone to one tonight-maybe to cheer me up. But any other night, I'm more of a loner. My mom pretty much told me, "Don't do drugs, or we'll kill you. Don't drink, or we'll kill you. Blah, blah, blah." Riley rolled her eyes slightly. She had a feeling that her mom wouldn't mind her drinking now. "Let's see...well, other than Ravenclaws, there's Gryffindors-brave, corageous, and show-offs-although that part isn't in the job description. Slytherins are sly, sneaky and...something else. It might be evil. During Voldemort's reign, they supplied a lot of Death Eaters, I guess. But my best friends Eye and Adele are from those houses, so there're exceptions to those rules. And Pufflehuffs-errr, Hufflepuffs. Just, loyal, and true. The soft house," Riley rolled her eyes a little more obviously. But she was the one that cried at cat commercials-she would never say this stuff sober.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:38 am

"Well, in that case I hope I'll get to hang out with you when you are sober." Lora replied with a grin. "Oh, you are not creepy, just drunkish."

"I wish people would realize that drinking won't solve anything," she admitted, smiling sadly. "I can't help but feel bad when I see my friends downing shots as though there is no tomorrow. I haven't been to many nightclubs either." She laughed lightly at Riley's statement. "Trust me, almost all the mothers are like that. Oh, that's cool! We have Hrabrost, Hitrost, Uchitel and Slushatel. I would say that my school is sort of...evil." She said, trying to choose the word carefully. "I mean, sometimes the place feels really depressing and there are plenty of dark students. But I still love it though, don't ask me why," she told.
    Riley Skander
    Riley Skander
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Riley Skander Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:39 pm

"Good," Riley's words were slightly slurred now, as the alcohol started to take an effect. Hopefully it would wear off-Riley suddenly realized she didn't like not being in control of herself. "I wish I was sober-I don't like this feeling of someone controlling me. Thankfully I'm not being creepy though," Riley grinned.

"Like I said, I'm usually not a drinker. Just needed something for tonight," Riley closed her eyes and started to sway to the music in the pub. It was nice. "I haven't ever been around real hardcore drinkers, so I don't know." Riley shrugged her shoulders. "I guess Durmstrang's always had a reputation of being a dark school. I guess like the houses, there are exceptions. But I wouldn't like to go somewhere like that. It'd probably strangle me, beat me with a baseball bat, and then throw me to a shark pool, where I'd get raped by a shark and then eaten by the same shark. The darkness, that is," RIley was definately being overly dramatic, but it was true; that kind of darkness...well, she'd probably would be a drunkee.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:57 pm

"Since you're wishing for that, I'm not going to let you drink anymore." Lora declared with a slight grin and made sure the drinks were out of reach. "Besides, drinking really won't solve anything, you know."

"Aah, so everyone sees the school as an evil place, huh?" She stated, surprise evident in her voice. "I didn't know that even foreigners had the same opinion. Quite amusing." She stared at the Ravenclaw for a few seconds before laughing out loud. "Those are such disturbing images, my friend." She replied and playfully punched Riley's shoulder. "Didn't think a shark was capable of raping someone," she randomly said.
    Riley Skander
    Riley Skander
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Riley Skander Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:02 pm

Riley grinned at Lora. She could already tell that she was going to be someone good to have on her side. "Thanks, Lora," Riley swayed along to the music absently. "Drinking is Hell, afterwards. Only a temporary solution."

"Erm...yeah, pretty much," Riley confessed. "Like...a school of Slytherins. But that's just a stereotype, I suppose. Because not all Slytherins are evil, and unless you poisoned something and I'm dying in the next minute or so, you aren't evil." Riley laughed and got that slightly far away look in her eyes, the look of someone who dreamed. Drunk or not, it was her expression around her friends, anyone really. Distant. "I suppose a shark isn't capable of rape; it'd eat you first, wouldn't it?" the Ravenclaw thoughfulness that rarely emerged entered Riley's mind.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:05 am

"Well, not everyone is dark. And even if they are, there have been no murders so far," Lora commented and laughed lightly. "Don't worry, I don't the first thing about being evil." She wished there were people like Riley in her school. It'd sure make her life more interesting. Although, having Kait around was more than enough sometimes.

She raised an eyebrow at the Ravenclaw's statement. "Yeah, it'd eat you first and then cut you into a million pieces probably," she agreed. "Hang on...why are we talking about rape and sharks, by the way?"
    Riley Skander
    Riley Skander
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Riley Skander Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:33 pm

"No. Even the darkest tunnel has a light at the end," Riley agreed, with a thoughtful nod of her head. "Oh, I hope there have been no murders! you aren't evil, which makes you easy pickings, like myself," Riley smiled cheekily. She didn't know the first damn thing about being mean or evil. Better yet, the alcohol was wearing off-well, enough so she was still happily numb, but somewhat in control of her bodily functions. Didn't change the hell of a hangover she'd have. "Well, evil beings are born, not made, so..." Riley shrugged, letting the thought complete itself.

"It'd cut you into a million pieces while eating you, because sharks can multitask!" Riley said, thinking off Shark Week. Riley laughed at her new Slushie friend. "'Cause I'm random like that!" she grinned mischievously. "Get used to it."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:32 pm

"Oh, really? And who said you were an easy picking?" Lora asked teasingly. She shook her head. "Nope, not all evil beings are born. You'd be amazed by the power of influence in my school. Or anywhere for that matter." She stated with a sigh. Suddenly having the need to have a drink, she grabbed a glass of Firewhiskey and gulped half of it. "Ah, that seriously burns. Feels kinda good though." She smiled sheepishly.

She laughed at Riley's statement as she thought of Kait. "Oh trust me, I am so used to randomness. Just didn't expect it, is all. Anything else I should get used to?"
    Riley Skander
    Riley Skander
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Riley Skander Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:48 am

"Hmm, let me think-everyone," Riley said sarcastically with a laugh. "I lack any upper body strength, am only kind of fast, and honestly, I can't keep my mouth shut when I disagree with someone, especially if it's not someone I know," Riley grinned impishly. "I rarely argue with friends. Yeah, the drink does feel good-in moderation," Riley balanced her answer. "However, considering the hell of a hangover I'll wake up with, I won't be drinking much for a while."

Riley chuckled. "Good. I'm random-it's like a Ravenclaw trait. Disjointed, random ideas." Riley pondered this for a moment and then replied, "You should get used to cats. I have a kitten named Nefertiti. And perhaps rock music. I play and listen to rock music, like, obssessively. Bands like Evanescence, Flyleaf, Paramore...alternative and rock," Riley loved music, almost more than her family and friends. Not quite, though. "Do you play any instruments? I play..." Riley mentally went through her list. "Clarinet, guitar, and piano, although I haven't played clarinet since I was 12 or so," Riley smiled. "I used to be a total band geek."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:56 pm

Lora had a hard time keeping up with Riley's English and almost replied in Russian. "Loves to argue, huh? In that case, I could use your services cause I hate arguing with people," she told with a laugh. "I don't know about my body strength but I guess I'm good at dueling, which I should be since I want to become an Auror. Though, my best friend says I'm too nice." She shrugged and smiled sheepishly.

"Such an unusual name for a cat," she commented. "But I like it." She stared at the Ravenclaw's mention of various band names. "I seriously need to get out more," she muttered to herself in Russian. "Well, I write poetry, lyrics and play guitar. And what is a 'band geek'?" She asked Riley, hoping she understood the Slushatel's mix of German and Russian accent.
    Riley Skander
    Riley Skander
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Riley Skander Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:10 pm

Riley laughed. "I love to argue-or, debate, to put it delicately," Riley smiled. "I am a weakling. I'm only fast because I have long legs," Riley rolled her eyes. "We haven't learned much in Defense, and I don't take dueling-so I don't know if that's my strength. However, mess my friends up, and I will freaking send you to Hell," Riley smiled, but it was more of a mischeivous grin. "Oh, you want to be an Auror? I've always wanted to work in the Muggle world, as a writer. Kind of my passion," Riley's eyes lit up the way they did when she thought about her writing. "Good! I need more nice people in my life-I'm too nice to click with the other sarcastic people, and too awkward to approach the nice ones," Riley was beginning to like Lora. She was fun.

Riley could see Lora's confusion, a pale shadow, as she was trying to keep up with her English. Riley slowed her talking down a little bit. "It is. Nefertiti was an ancient Egyptian queen, I believe. I just call her Neffie. I think it's pretty-she looks like the name's hers. She's black, with gold stripes," Riley absently grinned. She heard Lora mutter something to herself in another language-possibly Russian, because that's where Durmstrang was, she recalled. "Meh, they're Muggle bands. They're very popular in America, as well as other places, I assume. That's just where a lot of my music is," Riley shrugged. "You write, too? Awesome!" for the first time all night, a fire burned up in Riley, a happy, euphoric fire unbroken by her sadness and drunken state. "I love writing. And you play guitar? I'll have to hear you play sometime!" RIley's eyes were absent of the sadness. Lora had made her forget Emma. She was happy, for that. "A band geek...well, now that I think about it, I don't really know. Someone that's obsessed with band," Riley pondered this for a minute. "Your accent really cool, by the way," Riley said suddenly. "So fun and interesting. Unlike mine-boring. I don't even have the freaking British accent-my boring old Seattle accent," Riley rolled her eyes. "Both my siblings have the British accent. What sucks is that it's boring and stands out. But what kind of accent are you speaking with? It sounds Russian, but I think there's something else..." Riley's forehead creased in though.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:05 pm

"Hey, if you can send people to hell, you're awesome at defence, I'd say." Lora commented with a laugh. "Yeah, my sister's death is what made me determined to be an Auror," she admitted quietly. Not wanting to spoil the mood, she smiled again. "Well, you're definitely sarcastic but I have yet to see the awkwardness." She teased.

"Aw, she sounds adorable! I have a thing for animals, Muggle and magical," she confessed. "That would explain why Care of Magical Creatures is one of my favourite lessons. Hm, I'll ask my friends about the band names you've mentioned, maybe they've heard of them," she commented with a smile. "Yeah, I write mostly poetry though. It'sort of a way I express my feelings. I've never been able to tune lyrics, but I just randomly play some tunes with my guitar. Ooh, we should totally play together!" She exclaimed, grinning happily at the thought.

She blushed lightly at the mention of her accent and replied, "Thanks. And yours isn't bad either, cause it's such a good change to hear something different. Oh, I talk with a mix of Russian and German accent. I'm actually from Germany, but living in Russia has kind of blended my accent." She explained. "So you are not British, then?" She asked.
    Riley Skander
    Riley Skander
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Riley Skander Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:10 pm

Riley laughed along with Lora. "Yup. Hey, it scares people. Awkwardness frightens them-that, and my extreme beauty," Riley flipped her hair over her shoulder sarcastically. Riley gently touched Lora's shoulder. "I know it must be hard to lose someone. It makes you more determined than anything to avenge them" Riley whispered. Then Riley laughed again. "Trust me, we skipped the whole awkward part because I was drunk. Wait until you're with me non-drunk around strangers. It's...I dunno, it's just awkward," Riley shrugged with a smile. "The sarcasm's always there, though."

"She is really cute," Riley nodded. "Me, too. Because animals can't judge you or anything. And they're freaking adorable," Riley beamed. "I've been to...one Care of Magical Creatures. No one really shows up to classes," Riley shrugged. She did a lot of shrugging and grinning, she noticed. "They might've. I dunno how popular they are now, but they're much better than mainstream crap," Riley confessed. "I write more lyrics, although finding music to put to them is harder. I'm forgetful, so every time I come up with something and don't write it down and rocord it, well...it's gone," Riley said with a sarcastic sad tone to her voice. "Thar's what the guitar's for. Random notes," Riley smiled. "Definately! We'll have to set something up!" Riley exclaimed excitedly. She suddenly wished Lora went to Hogwarts with her.

Riley chuckled at Lora's blush at her compliment. "You're welcome. Meh, I find my accent...boring," Riley stuck out her tongue teasingly. "So normal, but to people out here, it's different. So you're from Germany?" Riley inquired. "I've always been fascinated with the country. My dad went there once, I think. Brought back some lovely pictures. Err...,maybe it was Italy. My dad used to be a traveler, I can't keep track anymore," Riley laughed lightly. "Lucky. 6 years in Britain, and I still talk like this. No, I'm not British. I'm from Seattle, Washington. Lived there until I was five," Riley nodded. "The states were wonderful. I mean, I love it here," Riley quickly amended. "But there really is so much that I miss from my birthplace."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:48 pm

Lora laughed at Riley's comments. "You've got a nice sense of humor, I'll give you that." Her smile faded slightly. "The hardest part was watching her die in front of me," she revealed quietly. "I don't think I could have done anything to help but I should have tried...." she trailed off and suddenly downed a shot. "In that case, I'm glad to have met your drunken self!" She grinned. "And trust me, I love sarcasm."

"Thestrals are the best," she murmured. "There's just something about them you can't help but like. But I pretty much adore all animals, so not a big deal." She smiled sheepishly. "Oh yeah, composing the music is definitely harder," she agreed. "I've never tried writing lyrics though. Somehow the words come easier when in the form of poetry. I have this friend who plays the guitar beautifully. I don't think she writes but the music she plays are really awesome." She told with a fond smile. "Yup, and maybe we can even write a song together or something!"

"It's not that boring," she teased. "Yeah, it's an amazing country. Even though Russia's not that bad, I miss Germany a lot," she admitted. "But I don't think I'm ready to go back just yet. 'Used to be'? Is he still not?" She asked confusedly. "British, States, wouldn't make much difference to me from where you were," she told and grinned lightly. "Trust me, everybody misses their birthplace at some point."
    Riley Skander
    Riley Skander
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Riley Skander Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:42 pm

Riley beamed. "Thank you! My parents used to be afraid I was going to be a stick in the mud," she rolled her eyes. "I told them I wasn't!" Riley gently hugged Lora. "I can only imagine," she said, softly. "If Emma dies...I'll know that it's not my fault. That there's nothing I can do," she looked at her feet, then quickly changed her attitude. She laughed, "Definately! It's a good thing you like sarcasm-I use it a lot!"

"The unlovable ones are almost always the most lovable, because they crave the attention," Riley spoke wisely. "I love unicorns-there's something reassuring about knowing that they exsist," Riley smiled dreamily. "I have. Kinda failed miserably most of the time, too," Riley stuck out her tongue. "Words come to me in...story form. I'm definately a writer-very literal writer. Ohh, you'll have to introduce me!" Riley grinned. "That would be freaking epic!"

"Yeah, it is," Riley sighed sarcastically. "I've always wanted to travel the world, someday. Maybe I'll take you to Germany with me, if I ever go," Riley smiled. "Oh, it still is. I think. I haven't been there since I was nine or so. Thanks," Riley gave a huge, dimpled smile. "There aren't enough people like that left today."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:59 am