Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Take the Pain Away (Lora) [open]

rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

Take the Pain Away (Lora) [open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Take the Pain Away (Lora) [open]

Post by rev tennant Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:55 pm

"It's alright, parents don't know half the things that they say," Lora laughed lightly. "But just for that split second, I wish those Death Eaters had killed me instead," she confessed. "I think they would have found my hiding spot, had the Aurors not arrived." She hugged the Ravenclaw tightly, revelling in the comfort. "Oh, me and sarcasm are like best friends," she commented with a small grin.

"Wow, well said," she agreed. "Hm, I don't think I've ever seen one. If I have, I don't remember," she told and smiled sheepishly. "Right, you are so going to give me your published books for free!" She declared. "And it's very refreshing to meet people who have a passion for words." She smiled at Riley. "Yeah, you will love her! But she is a bit reserved though."

"How about you take me to the States and I take you tl Germany?" She offered and grinned. "I can't wait to get out of Durmstrang," she sighed. "I mean, I'll definitely miss it but the place gets too depressing for me sometimes."
    Riley Skander
    Riley Skander
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Take the Pain Away (Lora) [open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Take the Pain Away (Lora) [open]

Post by Riley Skander Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:23 pm

Riley smiled. "Got that right," she nodded. She listened intently, unable to keep from gasping when Lora told her how close she was to death, how her sister died. "Well, I'm glad they didn't," Riley said quietly, hugging her friend even tighter. "Looks like a trio, now!" Riley grinned.

"Thank you, thank you," Riley gave a mock bow. "Comes with the Ravenclaw deal. I've seen a unicorn once or twice. They live in the forest at Hogwarts, and sometimes they wander up to the school," Riley shrugged. "Definately. Autographed and all," she beamed. "It is. So many people have lost respect for the art of writing. It's sad," Riley said, a hint of gloom and frustration in her voice. Writing was one of her only talents. "I'm sure I will. Obviously she has good taste, if she's friends with you," Riley nodded.

"Yes!" Riley hissed, but not in an evil way. More of a...victorious way. "That would be awesome! I've always wanted to go places...and everythings 8 bajillion times more fun with a friend!" Riley exclaimed. "I think I'll miss Hogwarts-if only because I don't want to have to live with my brother again, though Lord help us all if he isn't out by then," Riley laughed. "I think once I'm out of Hogwarts, I'll move back to the States. Sure, I'll miss it here, but..." Riley shook out her blonde curls a little. "I guess I've never really felt like I belonged here, ya know?" Riley nodded at Lora's statement. "Yeah. I think all school's have the depressing thing-I mean, it is a school!" Riley giggled. "Maybe you could try and transfer to Hogwarts? That would be awesome!"
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:50 pm

"I think she'd have been glad about that as well," Lora replied with a forced laugh. "As much as I love being able to see thestrals, I hate the reason behind it." She sighed. "She didn't give the information they wanted and since she had her own team, it must have been pretty big. Is it wrong to say that I'm proud of her?" She asked curiously. "I still wish she was here, but she...." Lora trailed off, words failing her. "I'm so sorry I've been blabbering like a pitiful person," she apologized and blushed lightly.

"I can't wait to see what other deal come with being a Ravenclaw," she grinned. "And if you ever need protection from any of your crazed fans, I'm the Auror to call!" She declared and gave a mock salute. "Something tells me it's more than just sad," she commented with a amused smile. "And I'm sure your friends have pretty good taste as well." She told honestly.

"I would love to travel with you! And yes, even the bad things are better with friends." She agreed. "I think I need to meet this infamous brother of yours," she teased. She nodded her head in understanding. "Yeah, I feel like I don't belong at Durmstrang. The only reason I like it is because I'm away from home, my friends and my boyfriend." She felt the blush once more as she wasn't used to telling people about her relationship status. "Oh...well, there is this exchange program going to take place I guess, and I've applied. So if I'm lucky, I'll get chosen to come to Hogwarts." She grinned happily at the thought.
    Riley Skander
    Riley Skander
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Riley Skander Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:11 pm

Riley grinned a sad smile at her new friend. "I'm sure anyone feels that way. If that had been my sister or brother, I would be proud too," Riley assured Lora. "It's okay," Riley brushed off Lora's apology. "Hey, you found me drunk about a girl who's not even dead yet, so I won't be a hypocrite."

Riley smiled back. "It's mostly insanity, amongst other things. Like being socially deprived," Riley laughed. "Good to know I have a bodyguard!" Riley's laughter became a little louder, a little more happy. "It is more than just sad, but sad sounded like the least dramatic way to put it," Riley shrugged. "I hope," Riley replied with a smile. Her friends were all some of the best people in the world, to her. She loved her friends-they didn't judge her at all.

"Definately," Riley nodded. "Oh, yes, you have to meet Caleb. He's the reason I don't have a boyfriend. Well, that and the whole I'm a socially awkward insomniac freak," Riley giggled. "Oh, you have a boyfriend?" Riley asked with a mischievious smile. "I must meet him sometime, Lora..." Riley's evil grin grew even wider. "I hope you do!" Riley exclaimed, her eyes brightening. "You'd fit in perfectly at Hogwarts!"
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:13 pm

"Oh, alright then," Lora replied with a relieved and smile. She shook her head at the Ravenclaw. "Well, that's because everyone has their own way of dealing with bad things," she told. "So I really can't say if it's bad or good that you were depressed about something that hasn't happened. BUt I'd say it's quite natural." She smiled.

"So all Ravenclaws are insane and socially deprived?" She asked and giggled. "Yup, and if not me, I'll definitely send someone over to protect you!" She told with a wink. "It is quite distressing really that people tend to take writing for granted. And I hate it when they say it's boring! Especially when they themselves haven't done any productive reading or writing." She grinned teasingly and said, "At least I have good taste, so don't worry about it."

"Right, your present crush is Caleb, then?" She asked, smiling slyly with an eyebrow raised. "So why aren't you both together yet?" She blushed even more at Riley's evil smile. "Judging by that look on your face, I don't think I want you to meet him," she teased. She laughed lightly at the girl's enthusiasm. "In that case, I really hope I get accepted as well. It'll be sorta nice to get away from Durmstrang for a while."
    Riley Skander
    Riley Skander
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Riley Skander Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:06 pm

"Thank God," Riley sighed, relief coloring her tone. "It's probably paranoia, I tell you," Riley grinned a big, dimpled smile. "Probably."

"Nah, just this Ravenclaw," Riley impishly smiled. "It's a good generalization, I'd say, but just me." For a moment, Riley simply swayed herself to the beat. Then she picked up the conversation. "I'm always good, then!" she beamed. "For those moments when your crazed fans can't be tamed." Riley frowned a little at Lora's comment-not because of Lora, but because it was true. "Most people don't even take it for granted," she replied crossly. "They simply wave it off, as something for boring, stuffy people. When, honestly, two of the main traits of a writer are insane and imaginative," Riley stuck her tongue out. "Which I am, fortunately, both. YES!" Riley exclaimed, drawing a few odd glances. "I mean, uh...thank God! I can't handle people with bad taste in literature," Riley half-smiled awkwardly as the last onlooking people turned away.

<p>"No. Ew," Riley's forehead creased. "Caleb is my brother. Although..." Riley sucked in a breath. "Never mind," she shook it off. "I'll tell you in a minute." Riley's evil grin regained its place. "Girl, I will hunt him down like you don't know," Riley snapped playfully. "And I will shank him," she teased as an afterthought, because if anyone broke her friend's heart, shank she would. "At least tell me his name," Riley whined. "I want you to get accepted, even though you'd be the year ahead of me," Riley replied. "Because at least then, maybe you'd be in Ravenclaw!" she grinned.

((OOC: Isn't it ironic...Razz))
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:39 pm

"I'll definitely keep that in mind if I come across any other Ravenclaws," Lora grinned and playfully punched Riley's shoulder. "Something tells me that there'll be a time when the crazed fans can't be tamed," she mused. "That is so true. And those sort of people who don't bother to give reading a try, are the most judgemental sort!" She exclaimed. "Not to mention they probably think it's too nerdy or something. Their loss, I suppose," she told with a shrug. She laughed lightly at the girl's outburst. "I know I just met you but I honestly agree that you are indeed both. Well, you can definitely handle me then." She winked.

She giggled slightly and blushed. "Oh, I'm so sorry about the comment then, didn't mean to make you feel awkward. Although, what?" She asked curiously. "You don't have to worry about beating him up, he won't do anything to hurt me." She gave a small smile. "At least not anymore, I think," she muttered as an after thought. "His name is Dylan," she told with a happier tone in her voice. "Anything else you want to know?" She asked teasingly. "It's gonna be so much fun if I do get accepted! Especially now that I have a friend."

((OOC: Ironic indeed! = P ))
    Riley Skander
    Riley Skander
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Riley Skander Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:32 pm

"You'd better," Riley playfully threatened. "I'd say a good portion of us are smart asses over crazies, but hey, crazies are more fun!" Riley laughed. "Oh, yes, those paps just can't be tamed. Wait 'til you're famous. We'll need some mace!" Riley grinned. "Those people who don't give reading a try..." Riley shook her head. "They don't know what they're missing. I've noticed that it's kind of like, since we're witches and wizards, we can't go for Muggle dreams, like writing. But nerds are fun!" Riley exclaimed. "Always their loss. Why, thank you," Riley smiled. "I like to fancy myself imaginitive-which is ironic. I'm sure I can handle you-the question is whether the world can handle us both."

"Meh, it's okay," Riley waved it off. "That's just one of those things we never tell Caleb, m'kay?" Riley shuddered, thinking of exactly how that would be held against her for the rest of forever. "Although, two of my friends set me up on this blind date with this kid from my Charms class named Caleb. I don't know him, other than Charms class obviously. Hell, he could be a serial rapist for all I know, but, well, he's kinda cute," Riley finished in a small voice, a deep red blush coloring her cheeks. "Well, just remember," Riley said, patting Lora's arm. "If he ever does hurt you, I'll raise the devil to drag him to Hell," Riley grinned, because this was the exact same promise her brother had made to her before she left for school each year. "Dylan? Sounds suspicious..." Riley joked. "Hmm...well, is he cute? Okay, obviously he's cute, if he's dating you," Riley told hoenstly. "But...ya know, what does he look like? Or else I'll start imagining him with a goatee or something and pass out when I see what he really looks like."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:34 pm

"Crazies are definitely more fun," Lora agreed seriously. "I guess it's because they are paid to trouble people," she told with a laugh. "Well, so what if we wizards and witches? Anybody can go for any sort of dream; Muggle or non-Muggle." She grinned. "Their loss is our gain, then," she commented and winked at the Ravenclaw. She laughed loudly and told with a mischievous smile, "Now that my friend, is indeed the better question. And I'm going to have to answer with a ...no, they can't!"

"My lips are sealed," she promised. "Ooh, someone's got it bad," she told in a sing song voice, noticing Riley's blush. "As long as he's cute, who cares if he's a serial killer, right?" She teased. "Something tells me you think he's more than just 'kinda' cute." She smiled genuinely and hugged her friend. "Thank you, I will definitely keep that in mind." This time it was her turn to blush. "Yeah, he's like, really cute. And trust me, there's nothing suspicious about him. Besides, I actually love his name," she admitted and took a sip of her drink, hoping the smile wasn't evident on her face. "Well, he's got dark brown hair that's a little messy and sort of long for a boy, blue eyes, few inches taller than me...." she trailed off, grinning hugely. "Anything else you want to know?"
    Riley Skander
    Riley Skander
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Riley Skander Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:00 pm

"It's about time someone agreed!" Riley exclaimed. "Yup; anything to make a dollar," Riley sighed. "Those crazy paps. Exactly!" she nodded. "I think it's mainly that they are so excited over their powers, they don't want to explore other options. Always our gain; more room for us to write," Riley laughed, pulling back her hair absently with one hand. Riley impishly grinned back. "My hypothesis would be in sync with yours; if the world could hardly handle Voldemort, there's no WAY it'll be able to handle us!"

"Pinky promise?" Riley jokingly asked. "Maybe someone does have it bad; young love doesn't really ever last, though, except for a few exceptions," Riley smiled, poking Lora. "Oh, I don't think I could give him more than kinda cute until I see if he's creepy," Riley thought aloud. "Alright...I still won't trust him until I meet him!" Riley swore. "And even then...oh, sounds like your type," Riley giggled. "Well...umm...what's this Dylan guy like? Is he a jerk? Nice? A nice jerk? Wait, that's a bit of an oxymoron..." Riley trailed off.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:44 pm

"Oh, I can totally understand the power concept. I mean, even I was totally excited to find out I was a witch," Lora admitted with a sheepish grin. "If I wasn't so intent on becoming an Auror, I guess I would have wanted to explore my options in both the worlds." She sighed. "But like I said, I can't imagine doing anything else other than that." She giggled at Riley's statement and replied, "Oh yeah, cause we are way worse than Voldemort!" She winked. "Oh my gosh, you should totally meet my best friend; you will love her! Actually, me and her are complete opposites but life would be damn boring without her," she smiled.

"Pinky promise," she joked back. "I hope I'm one of those exceptions. I'm sorry if it sounds selfish but I just cannot be without Dylan. Especially since we've been together since first year," she told softly and closed her eyes in mild embarrassment at spilling such things to someone she just met a few hours ago. She had to admit she was warming up to Riley pretty quickly. "He is not creepy!" She insisted, the blush still on her cheeks. She shook her head in response, "Nope, he's not a jerk. Hm, he's really romantic, more of an outgoing person than I am, and no matter how serious the situation, he always makes jokes in between." She told with a laugh.
    Riley Skander
    Riley Skander
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Riley Skander Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:59 pm

"I guess, in a way, I understand it. Doesn't mean I'm not bitter," Riley joked. "I'm not much of a fighter-I really believe in the goodness of everyone. Don't think I'd be able to do it," Riley grinned. "I'll definately explore some wizarding options, sure, but honestly? I think I'll make a better go of it in the muggle world. Definately," she nodded. "What's your best friend's name? Honestly, I don't really have one-lots of friends, though."

"Good," Riley said, trying to maintain a serious face, but failing and bursting out laughing. "It doesn't sound selfish at all. It sounds like your love is..." Riley searched for the right word. "Irrevocable. I bet you're an exception, if you're that serious about him," Riley told Lora truthfully. "Okay, then..." Riley replied, still eyeing Lora with joking suspicion. "I'll take your word for it. Sounds like your type. Funny people are always good," Riley assured Lora. "I guess-as long as you love him-I won't murder him. Ah, who am I kidding, I can barely get a straw through the CapriSun," Riley laughed.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:28 pm

"Everyone has a bitter side, don't worry," Lora assured with a wink. "Oh, I'm not a fighter, I'm just working on it. Pretty much all the friends of mine whom you'll meet will say that I'm too nice," she admitted. "But I need to toughen up cause I know it's not easy to be an Auror. In that case, I am so totally getting free books from you!" She grinned. "My best friend's name is Kaitlen," she replied, smiling fondly. "Met her in first year under the worst circumstance, and have been inseparable since. But like I said, we are so opposite that most people can't believe that we are best friends."

Upon seeing Riley's laughter, she burst out laughing as well and playfully punched the Ravenclaw's shoulder. "I am that serious about him," she told honestly. She rolled her eyes good naturedly and said, "Now I really can't wait till you meet him cause it'll prove you wrong. Trust me, his sense of humour actually helps him when I'm angry," she muttered with a chuckle. "Get a straw through the what?" She asked, confused.

Riley Skander
    Riley Skander
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Riley Skander Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:29 pm

"Don't I know it," Riley sighed. "I just talk enough that people give up because they just can't stand me anymore," she laughed and winked. "No, I've heard it's very rigourous, being an Auror," Riley agreed. "Free autographed books!" she corrected. "Kaitlen? Hmm...Kait for short, I'd guess." Riley shrugged a little. "I've noticed that the people you meet in worse circumstances tend to be closer to you," she grinned at Lora for emphasis.

Riley grinned cheekily at Lora. "Well, that's good for you. Trueee lurvvvveee!" Riley sang loudly, not caring about embarassing herself. "I can't wait until I meet him, either. And I promise I'll try my best not to do anything stupid," Riley pretended to sound genuinely disappointed, then grinning at Lora to show she was teasing. "That's the nice thing about funny people-and the bad thing. If they piss you off, you just can't stay mad. Oh, Capri Sun!" For a moment, she'd forgotten they were Muggle things. "They're, like, reallllyyyy sugary juice. And they're good. And it's hard to poke the straw through them," Riley impishly grinned.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:49 pm

"Well, if they can't stand you then that means that they really have bad judgement," Lora commented with a grin. "It is actually. Sometimes I worry that I won't be able to handle the challenge, you know?" She chuckled at Riley's statement. "Autographed it is, then! Yeah, Kait for short," she confirmed. Noticing the Ravenclaw's look, she couldn't help but smile happily. "I have no choice but to agree with you on that," she told and hugged her friend tight.

She blushed even more but felt good at the same time. "It's okay if you act like that, he won't mind," she laughed. "Besides, I do it most of the time. I know!" She exclaimed. "Plus, he totally takes advantage of it cause he knows it," she told teasingly. "But one of us needs to be like that, so I'm glad it's him," she admitted. "Oh cool, maybe I should try it. Cause I looove sugary things!" She giggled.

((OOC: Btw, I LOVE Capri Sun!! xP xD))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:34 am