Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

Break Stuff (Invite)

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Break Stuff (Invite) Empty Break Stuff (Invite)

Post by Karmzy Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:00 pm

Karma stood before the Room of Requirement, her hurt and anger at everything and everyone simmering. She pushed open the door she'd made and looked around. It was a wide room, but not that big, with punching bags and iron-clad dummies.

Good.

She dropped her bag at the door and took off her robes, taking off everything until she was only wearing a tank top and some shorts. Her daggers came off next, and she placed them in a neat line on the shelf that appeared when she thought of it. Her hilts came off next.

She felt free, and dangerous.

She made her way to the first dummy, her eyes set on it. Whatever happened, it had to hurt.

She punched to dummy, the pain of it rocketing up her arm. She was already healing, but before she could completely, the dummy raised an arm and punched her in the stomach. She barely dodged in time. It left a bruise on her side. It was healing, but she didn't want it to.

She punched and kicked at the thing, hurting herself as it got in lucky shots and her knuckles kept breaking healing. The pain distracted her from what she'd done to Rhys, what she'd done to herself.

Finally, the dummy got her in the stomach once more, and she collapsed on the ground, gasping for breath. The dummy stopped moving, but once she caught her breath she was attacking it again.

Physical Pain was always better than Emotional.
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Break Stuff (Invite) Empty Re: Break Stuff (Invite)

Post by Evangeline Wood Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:24 pm

Evangeline was walking down a random corridor, not really knowing where she was heading. Her mind was all over the place, plus she still had tears rolling down her face. She just wanted somewhere she could get it all out, somewhere she could at without been rushed out, and that is when she saw it. A door. A large door, that Evie couldn't remember seeing there before.

She strolled in and saw a room with training equipment in, and then her eyes focused on a familiar face. "Karma?!" she asked, wondering what this room was and how she had ended up there.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:29 pm

Karma glanced over her shoulder at the sound of her name, dodging the dummy's attempt at a sucker punch and kicking the thing in the head.

It's head flew off, and the dummy fell to peices on the floor.

"Evie." She said, a cool greeting as she stepped away from the dummy. "What are you doing here?" She was sweating and hurt, but she couldn't bring herself to wipe off the sweat. She planned to get beaten until she couldn't heal herself anymore. Maybe then the pain would be less.
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:43 pm

She just watching without even flinching, as Karma demolished the dummy, with it's head landing at Evie's own feet.

"Well, I don't actually know. Just needed to get away really." she said honestly, taking her jumper off, wishing she had bought a better outfit to wear for training.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:51 pm

Karma nodded, waving her hand at the room to invite her inside. "My training room is your training room." And with that, she was attacked by five dummies, and had to use all her focus on not getting too hurt. She let them land punches, fighting with only her human speed and checking her strength, only problem with that was she had plenty of power left in which her body automatically healed her.

But it wasn't fast enough.

She took a hard kick to the spine and ended up on the floor, her back feeling inflamed.

And it was glorious.
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:09 pm

Iva, who was previously wandering the hallways with a chip on her shoulder, had found the beautiful arched door in front of her. She yanked it open, eyes wide to see Karma and Evie. Part of her had wished for Damian... she didn't want to think about that.

Why was she here? Did she really need a fight? Then she remembered her father's recent owl, telling her that, if her issue became any worse she was to be home schooled, and realized she really did need to break things.
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Location : My Cardboard Box; Skillfully Evading Reality. [England]

Post by Cepheus Turrow Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:11 pm

Cepheus entered the Room of Requirement, his back turned to the inside of the room as he sighed in relief. That bloody ghost had been chasing him all over the castle, and sometimes he just wanted to strangle the thing - if he could. But, seeing as it's a ghost, that was kind of impossible.

Turning around, he froze when he saw three Slytherin girls. One he was completely terrified of and the other two he didn't even know that well. He turned back to the door, then to the girls and kept his eye on them as he twisted the handle, trying to slide out without being noticed.

Of course, things never worked out like that and Fate hated him, so the door had to make a loud creeeeaaaakk noise as he opened it.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:31 pm

Karma noticed the others that arrived and popped up from the floor, decapitating all five of the dummies with Vampire speed, smiling as they all fell to pieces on the ground around her. "Hi guys." She said, going to greet them. "You can grab a dummy and start on it, or use the punching bags, or whatever." She grinned, a smile that was as crazy as it was welcoming. "Just grab some and-" She was cut off as the dummies attacked her, ten of them, this time. The Room seemed to know she wanted a fight, no matter the distractions, so fight she did.
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:57 pm

Iva shrugged off her robes, used to this sort of deal. Sure, those dummies looked nice to fight worthy, but Iva didn't feel like punching today.

She wanted to break things, to hear that satisfying crunch.

"Oi, Hufflepuff," she called out as the room started to slightly change. A glass vase sat next to her, along with a large baseball bat. She grinned at the boy, "Want to throw this for me?"
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:12 pm

Evie gave Karma a small nod of thanks and started attacking a punch bag, using all of the vampire strength she could muster, until the punch bag was unusable. She saw a young Slytherin girl come in, and a Hufflepuff, but she didn't acknowledge that they were there. She moved onto another punch bag set on destroying this one in the same way. She turned to look at Karma, and was shocked to see her on the floor.,

"Karma???" Evie asked running over to her. "Are you okay?" she had to throw some of the still moving dummies aside, as it didn't seem like they wanted to give up.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:15 pm

Karma laughed, a crazed, half choked, happy sound. "I'm fine Evie." She said, jumping to her feet. She decapitated three of the dummies before taking a hit to the knee, which gave out beneath her, and rolled out the way as one tried to curb stomp her.

She got one of her legs under her and quickly dismanted the other two, smiling at Evie. "See?" She asked as she cracked her knee back in place so it healed right. The pain made her smile wider. "Totally okay."
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:36 pm

"You sure Karms?" she asked and then saw as she healed her leg almost instantaniously. "Fair enough." Evie grinned, even though there wasn't much emotion in the expression. Evie walked back to her punchbag and began demolishing it again. Why couldn't I have saved Maria. Why wasn't I there!, was the only thoughts going through the fifteen year old girls mind.
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Location : My Cardboard Box; Skillfully Evading Reality. [England]

Post by Cepheus Turrow Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:45 pm

Cepheus looked at the Slytherin who had entered just before him when she asked him a question. He looked for a moment before shrugging his shoulders and walking towards her.

"I guess," He said, tilting his head to the side and picking up the glass vase. After asking the room to supply one every time he threw the other, he nodded his head. "Go ahead, then." He told her, nodding his head once.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:49 pm

Karma smiled up at Evie, her smile maybe not the most comforting thing in the world. She was sitting on the floor now, her eyes wide and happy. "I am in so much pain right now!" She sang, throwing her hands in the air and standing. Then without further ado, she ran at a group of dummies and tackled one and was instantaneously attacked by the other ten of them. Soon, she'd stop healing, and then she could stop fighting. Then she could stop and rest.

She pulled off one of the Dummies heads, leaping over it when it began to break, and attacked the next one. Her hand hurt from punching over and over, and she felt it start to bruise. She smiled at the dummies that surrounded her and attacked, over and over, but they kept coming. She realized the room was giving her two more dummies for each one she killed, and it made her happy.

She was in so much pain. She almost forgot about him. Almost.
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:00 pm

Evangeline shook her head at Karma. The girl didn't seem to be in a right frame of mind. Not like it made any difference to her. She just carried on destructing the punch bag, looking on at Karma, knowing what she was doing wasn't safe.

"Karma take a break! You're going to kill yourself like this." she said seriously.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:08 pm

Karma could barely hear Evie over the clinking and iron motion of the dummies. She took out three more, and smiled when they were immediately replaced with six more. She was starting to maybe get a bit tired, but all she felt was the need for more pain. The need to get so hurt that she'd never heal. Ever.

She'd hurt herself to human.
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:59 pm

"Oh my go-" Evie started as Karma just blanked her and seemingly was trying to commit suicide. "Karma, give up. I know I didn't particually like you, but I dont want you to die." she shouted loudly, over the sounds of the machines, that were set on beating the Slytherin girl to death.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:12 pm

Karma grinned, reviling in the pain. "I'M FINE EVIE!" she yelled with a giggle, her self-preservation absolutely nonexistent. She took out five more, laughing when ten more replaced them. Soon she was completely surrounded. She kept dismantling them, even though the crowd was growing, soon enough they covered half the room, all of them bent on hurting her.

She was thrilled.
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:08 pm

Evangeline knew that she couldn't just let the girl kill herself, so she shouted all the incantations that popped into her head at the dummies, hoping one would stop them in their tracks, and luckily one did.

"Karma?!?!" she dragged the girl away from them, just incase Karma was set on a horrific death in the room of requirement. "Have you ever tried talking about your issues?" Evie asked, knowing inside that she was been a little bit hypocritical.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:29 pm

Karma had a bruise on her side. It was wonderful, because it wasn't healing. It wasn't healing at all. She grinned, a maniac grin at Evie, who stopped the dummies. "I was just about to do that..."

She cocked her head to the side. "Which Issues would these be?"
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:17 pm

Evie raised her eyebrows, "I am really sorry Karma, but I cannot bring myself to believe you!" she told her, waiting for the girl to heal, and then be back to normal, but she wasn't. She looked at Karma, who had seeming gone crazy, and was at that moment, grinning widely, as if she had just found out that she had won 10,000 galleons.

"The issue that is causing yourself to fight with the killer dummies to the death." Evie retorted, her eyebrows raised high.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:27 pm

"No idea what you're talking about." Karma said. Deny deny deny. There was no way she'd just wasted all that time getting high on pain for Evie to just come and bring her crashing down to reality.
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:54 pm

Evangeline rolled her eyes, not backing down. "Karma, I know you seem to think it, but I am not an idiot!" she hissed. "I don't know what the fuck has gotten into you, but I really don't like it, so wake up!" Eva shouted, and dragged the other Slytherin out of the warpath.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:18 pm

Karma smiled giddily at Evie, her smile unwavering. "I can fight if I want." She proclaimed with a maniac laugh. She felt the bruise on her side with a irrational pride. She could be hurt.

She was almost human.

"I'm done now. And hungry. Bye Evie." And with a parting wave, she turned to the door, with ever intent of leaving.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:39 am