Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Why did we have to come here? (Lucifer)

Sergius Sicarius
    Sergius Sicarius
    Third Year
    Third Year

Why did we have to come here? (Lucifer) Empty Why did we have to come here? (Lucifer)

Post by Sergius Sicarius Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:45 pm

Sergius stormed into the great hall. All of the halls were giving him a headache. It wasn't a school, it was a bloody labyrinth! Another reason to add to his list of things he hated about this place. The young wizard muttered something to himself as he sat down at one of the tables. He didn't look at anyone else in the hall as he proceeded to pile some food onto his plate.
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Why did we have to come here? (Lucifer) Empty Re: Why did we have to come here? (Lucifer)

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:56 pm

A new school, a new life. That was what his father had told him just before he left on the boat for Durmstrang. He turned, his staff in hand and pushed a first year out his way. So many people around. They were going to be a problem. He thought as he entered the great hall.

"Hello little brother." He said sliding into the seat next to him. "How's school?" He asked looking for a healthy option to eat.
    Sergius Sicarius
    Sergius Sicarius
    Third Year
    Third Year

Why did we have to come here? (Lucifer) Empty Re: Why did we have to come here? (Lucifer)

Post by Sergius Sicarius Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:00 pm

Sergius scowled at his brother. "You seem to be enjoying yourself here," he said coldly. "We only just arrived, lucifer. I hate this place already," he said as he reached for a roll. He really couldn't understand the reason why they had to actually go tow a school. They received a good education back home. They could have very well finished it there.
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:06 pm

He gave his brother a quick smile. "Forgotten your training already brother? Im just showing i can own this school. The more people are afraid of me the better." He said scooping some meat onto his plate. He needed protein to keep up his training.

"You can hate this place all you like, just don't let it show!" He said looking at his brother. "I have a name to make and you won't damage it! Will you?" He asked dropping everything to make sure his brother knew how serious he was. School was a vital part in his training. It was a place to make acquaintances for later life.
    Sergius Sicarius
    Sergius Sicarius
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Sergius Sicarius Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:11 pm

Sergius turned his head to look st his brother. "Training, of course. how could I forget?" he said darkly before taking a sip out of his goblet. "I suppose you are the one who will have to train me now," he said, almost musing as he stared ahead across the hall.

"Of course I won't, brother," he said, almost dully as he continued to eat his food. His brother was like that most of the time, thinking of himself first. Not that it was surprising, all of the members of their family seemed to be doing the same thing.
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:19 pm

"Good then turn that self pity into something useful. No one truly wants to be here." He said sticking the knife into the meat and cutting it into smaller pieces. He laughed. "Me? Train you? Do i look like i have time to train you? I barely have time to eat and sleep!" He snickered shaking his head. The boy was delusional.

"Good, you want to hope for your sake you don't." He said tapping his staff on the ground so it turned back into his wand. "What you doing today? You got your classes yet?" He asked.
    Sergius Sicarius
    Sergius Sicarius
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Sergius Sicarius Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:25 pm

Sergius wanted to snarl at his brother, but knew that it wasn't such a good idea. "It's not like you to forget about family, Lucifer," he chuckled at that before eating a piece of his own steak.

What was he doing today? Avoiding his brother most likely. The older wizard was only good for making his life miserable most of the time. "Yes, I've got my classes. I will be taking Interoggwtion, Dark Arts, Battle Strategies and Magical Combat."
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:34 pm

He rolled his eyes. "I haven't forgotten, Sergius. You know father would kill us both if i don't get in each training. Only thinking of you little brother." He said patting him on the shoulder before eating a bit of steak.

He nodded. "Good i can't be having you taking any useless classes. Father would not like that."
    Sergius Sicarius
    Sergius Sicarius
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Sergius Sicarius Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:42 pm

"Ecactly. I am not ready to die yet," Sergius said coldy before eating some more of hi food. Not that he was a. Concerned with the training as his brother was, but he knew that it was still expected of him as a member of the family. Though the were other interste he overtook in sometimes.

"And this school in particular is known to offer useful classes," he said with some sarcasm evident in his voice. Lucifer could far too controlling for his liking some of the time. He left his family beings in Italy, but I didn't mean that they didn't control him anymore. "Found any girls yet?" he asked in. Disgust. He really didn't understand his brother's fascination with the opposite sex. The girls did nothing but annoy him with their whining.
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:00 am

"That is not the Sicarius way. We do not kill to be killed. We kill for money and power! We kill to keep our family legacy alive! If i do happen to die before i have an heir that responsibility will fall you on and you better be ready! No im not ready to die yet, we don't die!" He said turning on his brother just like their father would in that situation. It was weird how alike they were, even though Luc never saw that himself.

He nodded. "Of course, it is known for its dark arts and its encouragement of fighting and dueling. Father wouldn't have sent us anywhere else unless they had the same kind of qualities." He said opening his mouth for another bite of steak.

"I haven't had the time to look at girls nevermind speak to one. It's all in good time brother. Perhaps you should begin to make yourself known, rather than hiding behind your books." He said turning to look down the table. "Where did books ever get anyone out on the field huh?" He asked.
    Sergius Sicarius
    Sergius Sicarius
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Sergius Sicarius Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:36 pm

Sergius turned to face his brother fully. He almost felt like shirking back like he sometimes did when his father was speaking to him in such a manner. They were so very alike. Fear was something he had to learn how to deal with very early on in his life, growing up in an assassin family. And although hew told himself that he wasn't afraid of anyone, including his brother, there were times when he felt like w little bug under the older wizard's shoe. "There is no one here to teach me that but you," he replied, his voice low.

"Yes, I know," he agreed. The classes themselves was the only part of this school he was eager for. There were things taught her that he knew he wouldn't be able to learn back at home and he was planning to take full advantage of that fact.

"I suppose you will find time for girls," Sergius said, letting a small smirk spread his lips. It seems like girls were always around his brother when he wasn't training. He scrunched up his nose slightly at Lucifer's suggestion. " No thank you. Girl's do not do anything but annoy me. I think I will concentrate solely on my studies for a few more years," he said. There were plenty of things he needed to learn. Some from books and others from of the physical combat nature.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:43 am