Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

The Consequences We Have to Face (Lucifer and Ksenia)

Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

The Consequences We Have to Face (Lucifer and Ksenia) Empty The Consequences We Have to Face (Lucifer and Ksenia)

Post by Nia Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:19 pm

Ksenia walked ahead of Lucifer into the coffee shop on the muggle street. Frustration was clearly evident in he demeanor. She knew very well that at the time the vow was made her mind did not take all of the variables in. That is why she was not entirely prepared. Or rather she didn't want to be prepared for such a meeting.
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

The Consequences We Have to Face (Lucifer and Ksenia) Empty Re: The Consequences We Have to Face (Lucifer and Ksenia)

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:27 pm

He remained silent for the whole trip to the cafe. He knew his father was going to be like that. He was just thankful he didn't make things worse. Actually he was quite surprised that his father was allowing him to keep the vow, not that he had any choice.

He followed Ksenia into the cafe and found them a table at the back of the room, where it was quiet. "Im sorry." He said looking up at her. "My father is very demanding, especially when it comes to things distracting me from my training." He explained.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

The Consequences We Have to Face (Lucifer and Ksenia) Empty Re: The Consequences We Have to Face (Lucifer and Ksenia)

Post by Nia Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:38 pm

"Yes, I can see that," Ksenia muttered almost to herself from her seat across from him. "He is not a very good company," she said as she thought back to the way he judged her just after they arrived, almost feeling disgust for that man. She sighed as she ran her hands over her face. "How am I supposed to keep my sanity when I am being attacked by every person?" she snapped at the table.
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:28 am

He sighed and looked up at her. "He's a very old fashioned man. He doesn't seem to grasp the concept of the modern way of living." He explained eyeing the door. He liked to know his exits invade he needed to make a quick get away.

"He'll come around one day, mother will persuade him. She will accept you." He said reassuring himself as well as her. His father was never happy, no matter what he did.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:32 am

Ksenia smiled at that. "I would love to meet your mother," she said. Katerina was a woman who survived the mayhem that was the Sicarius family. Just for that she deserved a lot of respect. Plus she might have personally met Ksenia's mother.

"So," she said as she sat up straight, her fingers drummed lightly on the table for a few moments as she thought. "The ball is tomorrow night," she said in thought. Abraxas will finally be gone from my life for good, she thought to herself. "The summer holidays will start in a few days. What happens then?" she asked Lucifer as she met his gaze.
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:31 am

He smiled. He loved his mother more than anyone. She had always been there, either with his father breathing down his neck his mother was supportive of whatever he did. She was the only one that had kept him sane over the years of criticism. "You will in time."

He shrugged. "I don't know. I guess it will all be over. You'll be free of Abe, i'll have made my first kill. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what time brings us." He said, he knew during the holidays he'd be training. He was always training, training consumed his life just as it always had.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:29 am

"I suppose," Ksenia said as she nodded her head slightly in agreement. "I was thinking of searching the connection between our bloodlines over the summer," she said. Her mother had taught her a lot about the Sicarius family when she was a child. It was one of those important things that she had to know as one of the Coeus witches.
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:19 pm

His eyes wondered back to the door, wondering what his father was doing right now. Probably off on another job but he just hoped he'd let him kill Abe alone. He needed this kill, it was to be the first of many.

"Oh, i'd join you but..." He said trailing off. "... Well i have training. Father is very strict about my training during the holidays."
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:27 pm

"Its okay," Ksenia smiled slightly at him. "You have things to do. And in any case, I prefer to do research alone. I am sure that there are many tomes in the Sicarius library about the connection that I wouldn't be able to find anywhere else," she said, her mind already wondering off to possible information she could find.
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:39 pm

He nodded. "Our library has everything you'd need to know. Only none of us go in there to read them. We're more the outdoor type of family. Books are practically forbidden to me, they are seen as a distraction." He explained thinking back to the shelf upon shelf of books he had back at home.

"It's going to take a while to search them all though. Some of them arent even named, they are just books passed down with generations of Sicarius spells and secrets. You won't be able to read those though."
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:52 pm

"Well, I won't be needing to read all of the books in the library, just focus on a part of history. You said that you grandfather found something about the prophecy, didn't you?" Ksenia asked as she frowned slightly, trying to remember. "We all have different talents. We might as well use them."
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:00 pm

He nodded. "My grandfather risked his life on that prophecy. It's got to be something vital that i can't remember. The Sicarius family are very selfish when it comes to outsiders. There has to be an important reason why he protected your line." He said narrowing his eyes in thought. If only he could think back to what he'd said, but he'd never truly listened.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:14 pm

Ksenia nodded her head slightly as she thought herself. "That would be something of extreme importance in there that caused him to do so. Whatever it is, I am sure I will be able to at least find some leads in the library," she glanced down at her watch. "We should probably get back to school. there is not much time left before the ball," a small feeling of anxiety settled into her stomach.
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:42 am

He nodded and slide out of his seat. "It might not all make sense. My family are very secretive and think writing in code will keep our secrets secret. Actually they are that secret that we no longer know what the codes are anymore. Well we know bits and pieces." He shrugged leading the way to the door.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:46 am

"So much knowledge would have been lost. And important knowledge since it was hidden so well," Ksenia said as she rose from her seat and followed Lucifer out of the cafe. "It's a shame really."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:59 pm