Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+2
Ninette Fontaine
Lisette Josse
6 posters

Waiting for No One (Open)

Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Waiting for No One (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Waiting for No One (Open)

Post by Ninette Fontaine Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:21 am

"Oh really Rousseau, what will you do with me?" she raied her eyebrow at the boy and his - empty - threat.

Ninette was in the middle of smirking at Penelope and deciding on how best to minipulate this further when she heard another voice cut into her thoughts.

"De Venin," she drawled waving to a seat, "Please by all means, come in and joing the fun."

"Have you met our friend Penny here, she's simply a delight."
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lisette Josse Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:51 pm

Lisette watched their conversation with feigned interest, "Oh Penny, dear, don't be so modest. You're wonderful!" She smiled at the girl sweetly.

"Ah, Harmonie!" she exclaimed, her eyes lighting up. She laughed, "If it wasn't interesting, I wouldn't be here."
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:02 pm

"My life wouldn't be half as interesting without you," Julian said with a smirk, winking at Nine before glancing over at Harmonie with a smirk.

"Penny here is the sweetest person you will ever meet. I'm flattered to even be in her presence,"
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:14 pm

Harmonie inclined her head graciously and seated herself gracefully onto an empty chair. Harmonie's gaze rested on Penelope. Her dark eyes glinted slightly.

"I don't believe I've had the pleasure." she said sweetly and extended her hand for the younger girl to shake.

A bemused smirk graced her features. "Of course, Lisette." she laughed quietly.

"The sweetest person?" her hand flew over her heart, as if wounded. "Why, I thought that would have been me, Rousseau." she smiled slyly.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:26 pm

Ninette rolled her eyes at Rouseau, still smirking as she did so.

She returned her gaze to Hermoine, her smirk growing with amusement.

"Well, you just can't have everything Mione dear," she drawled.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:40 pm

"Except of course, if you're me. Then you're allowed to have everything," Grinning to himself, Julian leaned backwards in his chair slightly.
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:49 pm

Harmonie hummed in agreement.

"I am quite accustomed to getting everything." she teased, though there was a smug serious undertone to her voice.

"What year are you in, Penelope?" she turned to the younger student, eager to converse with the girl.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:24 pm

Ninette rolled her eyes at the two, and shook her head.

"One of these days that ego of yours is going to suffocate you Rousseau," she said with a grin and a twinkle in her eye, "And you know, I think I shall laugh."

She grinned and began to play with her hair as she waited for Penny to continue this delightful converstation.
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lisette Josse Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:03 am

"Well, Harmonie, money and beauty can only get you so much," she stirred her tea and smiled, "Then again, everything it can't get isn't all that hard to find."

Lisette rolled her eyes at Ninette and Julian, "Oh, stop flirting, you two. I don't think I can stand to see this much affection directed towards anyone other than myself." She laughed and tossed her hair.

Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:49 am

Smirking at Ninette, he put his hands behind his head and shrugged, "Well, let's hope that that day is a long time away,"

Turning to Lisette, Julian raised an eyebrow, "Jealous that you don't get me all to your self?"

Penelope Arceneau
    Penelope Arceneau
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Penelope Arceneau Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:15 am

Penelope had been completely engrossed in everything Julian had done and said, she was too delayed to stand and greet the newest member to their conversation. She simply stayed where she was and giggled lightly and the humor that was exchanged between the group, they were all such good friends and she was a stranger.

She shook the girls hand with only just enough firmness to show she wasn't cotton wool, she spoke with her voice slightly sweeter than usual "It is a pleasure to meet you, as these lovely people have said I am Penelope, but you may call me Penny" she smiled and continued "I am a second year," she adjusted her hair again, an unconscious move.

She blushed at Julian, she deliberately moved her hair to the other side using the opportunity to admire Julian's body as he sat back, she continued to blush as everyone was being so kind.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:10 pm

Ninette continued to smirk at Julian, "I don't know Rousseau, I can't say I would mind a little break from you now. And I could always use a good laugh."

She snorted and looked at Lisette with mock offence.

"As if I'd flirt with him, you aren't careful Lissy, and you really are going to inflate his ego to the point of suffication, here and now."

She turned again to watch the girl, who was checking Julian out. Ninette had to resist the urge to roll her eyes - or maybe gag.
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:08 pm

Harmonie raised her eyebrow.

"So, what you're saying Lisette is that with my money, alleged beauty and general luck with finding things I desire, I can continue getting everything I want?" she smirked.

"The pleasure's all mine...Penny." she said. Was it possible for a voice to be so sickeningly sweet?

Harmonie cocked her head to the side, watching the girl.

How adorable.

"Like what you see, Penny dear?" she smirked again, throwing a glance at Julian.
    Penelope Arceneau
    Penelope Arceneau
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Penelope Arceneau Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:52 pm

was she that obvious? she went red, there was no way to get out of this without being ride; and she would rather not be rude. She decided to be spontaneously out going, "very much" she smiled knowing full well how embarrassing she was being.

She sipped her tea and started "how ever so rude of me, may I inquire as to name, year and house?" She had already gathered they were all beauxbaton students she whispered "as not to offend but blood purity as well, just curious"
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:57 pm

"Now, now Fontaine," Julian waved a condescending finger in her direction, "No one's keeping you here. You're always to free to leave and never come back," Clasping his fingers over his heart, he pouted, "Of course, it would hurt immensely, but I'm a big boy; I could handle it." Pausing to smirk, he looked at all of them, "And if I was to die, surrounded by my angels wouldn't be all that bad."

Smirking back at Harmonie, he put his hands back behind his head, shrugging, "You can't blame her."

Looking at Penny, he grinned at her, "You're pretty adorable yourself, Pen."

"Julian Rousseau, as you already know," He tilted his head in her direction, "Fourth year Prideux student and a proud Muggle-born."
    Mélodie de Venin
    Mélodie de Venin
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Mélodie de Venin Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:18 pm

Melodie walked into the cafe, wondering where her twin sister had gotton to. Finally after what seemed like forever she found the girl sat with a few other people some she recognised, and one or two she didn't.

"Sister dear, where did you get to?" she asked before looking around at the other people. She saw one girl who looked significantly younger than the 4th years that were there, and rolled her eyes to see Julian flirting.

"Rousseau, are you up to your old tricks again?" Lodie asked tilting her head.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:22 pm

"Very true - I could leave, but then you'd all simply fall appart with out my guidence, and the well," she shrugged and shook her head as if it couldn't be helped.

She rolled her eyes again at the boy, "Yes, I think I can blame her - but since she such a darling I won't."

"Fourth year Angelique - if you didn't know already, trust me you would have known soon enough," she waved her hand lazily answering Penny's question. "I go about the school rather easily."

She smirked and looked up as yet another person arrived.

"Well ain't this just the place to be. Take a seat De Venin two point o." she put a hand up to her mouth, feigning shock at her words, well inside she was kind of hoping Penny wouldn't catch on. Lodie could be close to ruining her fun for the day here, and she wouldn't be too happy if that were so. "Rousseau tricks? Good lord, he'd never do such a thing. Would you Juli? You're a good little boy, just like I'm the prefect little daughter, and student."
    Mélodie de Venin
    Mélodie de Venin
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Mélodie de Venin Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:54 pm

Lodie looked to Ninette, and blushed. Damn, why am I such an idiot, she mentally screamed at herself as she caught on to the fact that they were just playing around with the girl.

"You know I am only joking, Juli! And you are always perfect Ninny, as are we all," she grinned with a smile, and sat down
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:54 pm

"Harmonie de Venin, fourth year Prideux student- and an indifferent pureblood." she shrugged one shoulder.

"Lodie! I lost you near those muggle shops." she pouted, kissing her twin on the cheek quickly in greeting.

"Aren't we all just flawless?" Harmonie drawled.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:28 pm

"That's why we keep you around, Nine," Julian drawled, her speech patterns evidently beginning to rub off on him, "After all, your wisdom is so very important to me."

Smirking, he glanced up at Melodie, he waved, "Ah Melodie. Come to complete the musical duo?"

Flickering his gaze from her to Ninette, he grinned, feigning a sense of humility, "Of course I wouldn't. You don't get awarded best Prideux with being anything less than perfect."

"Oh we are, Harmonie," Julian smirked, "We really are."
    Penelope Arceneau
    Penelope Arceneau
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Penelope Arceneau Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:48 pm

Without a single noise from her chair Penelope had stood and curtsied, "It is a pleasure to meet you, Melodie, I am Penelope you may call me Penny if you wish" she was happy that she was up in time to greet the newest girl.

She was unfazed by the two girls, she had gathered they were twins, and she thought it was brilliant

After Julian and Harmonie's response she smiled "Thank you for that," she looked at Julian continuing "I am a proud muggle born too, what a pleasant surprise" she finished her tea and moved her cup to the side she flicked her dress and moved her hair to her other shoulder.

She didn't want to interrupt the 4th year social circle and so sat and smiled, there conversation was positively hilarious and she couldn't help but giggle.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:33 pm

"Oh you were awarded best something, Rousseau?" Ninette asked airly looking as positively shocked as her natural 'acting' skills allowed her. "I'm afriad I didn't hear about that one, so please forgive me for not sending my congrats sooner."

"Oh I forgot my blood didn't I," she said with a drawl and a shrug. "Mama says I'm pure, but what do I know. Mama says a lot of things about my father I'm never going to prove, so why should I care?"

She smirked at the twins before leaning back in her chair and then glancing back at the girl.

"Something amusing, Penny?"
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:41 pm

"It's alright, Nine," Smirking, he inclined his head slightly, "Late is better than never. Though you really should've been at the award ceremony. It was enjoyable, to say the least. You would've loved it."

Putting his hands back behind his head, he glanced around the table, "Next time I win, you're all invited. Can't have you guys miss such an important moment in my life, now can I?"

Looking back at Penny, he raised an eyebrow, chiming in alongside Ninette, "Yes, please tell what you find funny. We like a good laugh too,"
    Penelope Arceneau
    Penelope Arceneau
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Penelope Arceneau Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:13 am

She covered her mouth with her manicured hand as if it were a disgrace to have interrupted them, "Oh, it's just positively hilarious how you all joke... I find it so funny" she smiled and her hand randomly shot to her chest as her necklace pendant grew warm, she smiled even wider as her thoughts rejoiced at what it meant.
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:20 pm

"Best Prideux? I think you'll find you came second in that one, Julian dear." Harm smirked.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world, Julian- a chance to see you come second place to me as Best Prideux?" she laughed and shook her head. "I'm there."

Harmonie raised an eyebrow at Penny as she held her necklace. "...and exactly what's going on over there with you, Penny?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:07 am