Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+2
Ninette Fontaine
Lisette Josse
6 posters

Waiting for No One (Open)

Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Waiting for No One (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Waiting for No One (Open)

Post by Julian Rousseau Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:24 am

"Maybe so," Julian shrugged, smirking lazily at Harmonie, "But I'm still the best male Prideux. And that's worth something."

Following Harmonie's gaze, he simply raised an eyebrow at Penny.
    Penelope Arceneau
    Penelope Arceneau
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Penelope Arceneau Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:24 am

Her mind a blanket of calm over a raging storm, she plucked through possible outcomes, tell them... they freak out, they leave, they force me to leave... don't tell them, they keep asking, they harass, they force answer Her face as calm as before her expression the same neutral look with a small smile excuses

"Oh, I just" she paused her face beautiful face shattered into one of anxiety and stress, her eyes darted everywhere. "I um, it's a, um a" she stood suddenly the light outside struck her figure but that wasn't the cause of the light, her necklace encased her body in light.

Penelope heard a voice in her mind, she knew the voice it soothed her it reminded her what to do. She took a deep breath and grasped her necklace, her hair was blown back as the energy from her necklace subsided into her body, when the light vanished she let out a breath ad her hair rested on her back.

Her eyes were calm, she had not just done that in front of these people, she sat calmly fixed her hair onto her left shoulder, smoothed her dress and looked at the floor "I'm so so so sorry, my actions are beyond unforgiveable... if you would like me to leave I wouldn't be offended" she was so ashamed she thought she had control over this.... obviously not
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:06 pm

"Oh, I guess I can come Rousseau, an excuse for a dress I suppose," she smirked slightly and watched the two Prideux's bicker amongst themselves.

"People, People, People - this arguement is useless," she drawled slowly, "Everyone knows that Angelique is better anyways, so since I am best of those, your tiny squables are useless."

She flipped her hair and was about to make another drole comment about this or that, when Penny start.. well started...

It was odd magic to be sure, and beyond stupid! to do it in the middle of a Muggle cafe.

"What the Hell was that?" she narrowed her eyes, and looked around them as the few people that were there were begining to stare. "Do you plan on getting us all killed with your little... freak show?"
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:12 pm

"Best male?" Harmonie tilted her head to the side and mocked inspecting him. "Possibly." she smirked.

"Angelique?" Harm scoffed. "Hardly, dear." she teased, but a sudden sense of house pride bubbled within the pit of her stomach.

The Prideux blinked at the sudden magic, but it didn't take long for her to recognise the danger the younger girl was putting the rest of them in. She bit back a growl at Penelope.

"Your actions aren't forgivable- but if the repercussions get us killed I'm not going to be happy, Penelope." she hissed lowly, linking arms with her twin sister.

"I think now would be a good time for an escape, no?" she asked sarcastically, eyes resting on each student in turn.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:11 pm

"Please," Julian scoffed, "I'm a shoe-in. Blanchard is nowhere near as amazing as I,"

"Because really," He smirked at Ninette, "Prideux has me in it, and that is why we're the best house,"

Eyes widening as Penelope decided it was a good idea to try and get them all killed. Lowering his voice to a whisper, he leaned towards her, eyes flashing as he growled, "Leaving won't change the fact you're trying to kill us, Pen."

"Best idea I've heard today, Harmonie," Tilting his head in her direction, he stood up from his seat, ready to leave before the watching Muggles did anything violent.
    Penelope Arceneau
    Penelope Arceneau
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Penelope Arceneau Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:42 am

It was too late, she had to lose control in the middle of a muggle cafe, she had gotten to calm and relaxed her mind had wondered, look what she had done now. A tear rolled down her face as she stood swiftly and left a whimper escaping her lips.

"I'm so sorry!" she cried as she rushed out, all muggles watching her go. Why, why why?
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:01 pm

Ninette just scoffed in contempt as the girl tearfully rushed out of the cafe. The tears, more than what had happened, were disgusting her. Tears were a sign of weakness. You screwed up, deal with it, don't apologize and cry all over the place.

Rolling her eyes, she pushed her chair back and looked around at the people around her.

"Well that's one way to end a outing," she drawled looking a tadbit murderous. "If I end up dead in a ditch that girl is going to have on hell of a haunting to deal with."
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:51 pm

Rolling his eyes as Penny ran out of the cafe, Julian tapped his fingers against the table, his blue eyes flitting around the cafe, almost like he was daring any of them to try and attack him, though if anyone looked closely, they'd notice a glimmer of fear.

Turning back to his current company, he snorted at Ninette, "I highly doubt they'd kill any of us. Torture? Yes, but they might want to keep us alive," Frowning, he pulled a face before glancing around the table one more time.

Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:05 am

"Oh, you know, I think I'm just going to almost get everyone killed then run and cry away." Harmonie grumbled. "Well to be honest with you Julian, I'd rather not go for either of those options." Harmonie stood up and walked out of the cafe, keeping her eyes down and waved at them through the window.

"Coming or dying?" she called sweetly, not caring that a few muggles had turned around.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:22 am

Shaking his head at Harmonie through the window, Julian rolled his eyes. "Nah, I think I'd rather die,"

Still shaking his head, he glanced back at the Ettes and Melodie before walking out of the cafe. Taking deep breaths of the fresh air, he headed to stand beside Harmonie, raising an eyebrow at the rest of his angels still inside.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:12 pm

Ninette waltzed past them both and started down the street with a little wave.

"I had been over that, for ages now," she smiled and she flounced back around. "If you're good I'll let you spend time again with me soon."

With a smirk and laugh she disappeared into the crowded streets.
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lisette Josse Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:02 am

Lisette had been watching the scene unfold in front of her, not realizing that she wasn't doing anything to contribute. She simply didn't seem to have enough energy today to deal with all this social insanity. Normally it would be fun, but all the girl could do was sit and stir her tea.

It was still entertaining to watch, of course. Though a spike of fear went through her as that little second year performed some strange, flashy magic trick. Lisette looked around the store worriedly. Many of the customers were beginning to mutter among themselves.

The situation wasn't much improved when people began to storm out, and several people were pulling out cell phones along with a few other things that didn't look too friendly. So Lisette did the only thing she could think of that might keep some attention away. She stood up facing the small crowd of people with a her best grin on her face.

"Ladies and gentlemen please give a round of applause for the Parisian North Street Players!" You can blame almost any embarrassing public situation on an improve group. Lisette had learned that from experience, "We'll be having several weekly performances over at the Rose Hill Theater. If any of you are interested we'll be handing out fliers outside momentarily. Thank you for your time and attention."

It was a lame excuse, and Lisette hurried out of there as fast as possible, but the crowd seemed more subdued while she left. "Thank God muggles are gullible," she muttered while walking down the sidewalk, her eyes peeled for the nearest mode of available transportation.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:57 am

"Merlin, I love you Lisette," Julian murmured, watching her through the window, grinning slightly at her performance for the Muggles. Nodding at her as she exited, he turned to Harmonie, "Well, I think I've had enough excitement for awhile. See you around."

Nodding in farewell, he turned around, melting away into the crowd.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:02 am