Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Don't Cry Out Loud

Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Don't Cry Out Loud Empty Don't Cry Out Loud

Post by Faye Beneparte Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:23 pm

Faye listened to her footsteps echo around her as she walked among the catacombs, stopping every few moments to look at the name, or casket that she pasted.

There was a time when the catacombs were just her place to hide away from a world she did not understand, the fact that it was a final resting place for so many people never even regestered in her mind. But now...

She could not seem to get the fact out of her head.

Stopping in front of one with no name - just a box... just what once use to be a human. She felt a sadness that this person's name had long since been forgotten - that all they had left in the world was a box to leave people wondering.

She felt an odd clench in her stomach as she remember her fathers words - just a fire.

She wouldn't even have leave a mark on the world.

If she were to... to...

die she thought the word carefully.

If she were to die....

Would anyone even remember she was here at all?
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Don't Cry Out Loud Empty Re: Don't Cry Out Loud

Post by Charlotte West Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:20 am

Charlotte found herself in the Catacombs. It was slightly comforting for her to be here for no apparent reason. She liked the solitude, eeriness and how quiet it all was. You could say that this place made her slightly... happy.

She walked down the road when she saw an outline of someone else. Char tilted her head as she walked up to them. From a distance, the person looked like a small child and she wasn't surprised when she saw a girl she vaguely recognized. The girl was probably two years younger than her or so.

"Hello," she said as she stood next to her. She wasn't the type to strike up conversations with random strangers, especially in a place like this. Charlotte rolled her eyes mentally. She had her wand either way so she wasn't intimidated.

She didn't take a glance to what the name box that the girl sat in, "Did they just die?" She sounded harsh but it's not like she meant it to sound like that. It just came naturally. "I apologize for your loss."
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:59 pm

Faye didn't hear the footsteps of the aproach, she was too caught up in her own thoughts to pay attentiont to anything around her.

She jumped rather violently at the voice, giving the girl who had spoken an wide-eyed startled look that turned into one of slight confusion as she was sure she had seen her somewhere before.

But, that did not make sense now did it? Where would she have....

She shook her head and paid attention to the words the girl spoke.

"Oh no- I don't... I didn't know them at all- I think they've been dead for a long time," she spoke softly focusing back at it. "It just made me... reminded me off..."

How exactly do you tell a complete stranger you were contemplating your own death?
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:18 am

"Sitting at random graves," Charlotte said as she cocked her head to the side slightly. She nodded slowly for no reason at all, almost as if she was trying to understand the girl.

She sat on the grave next to the one the girl was sitting in and crossed her ankles. She looked at the grave she sat on, reading a distant name she didn't recognize. Then again, it was in an entirely different language she couldn't read yet oddly, she could speak it.

Her english accent was obvious though but she tried her best to cover it up.

"Reminding you of what?" She asked the girl, tilting her head sideways once again and giving her a questioning look. She didn't really expect the girl to answer though.

"I'm Charlotte by the way," Charlotte smirked. "Char to some, bitch to some and heartless to others." She laughed with humor at her introduction. She found it quite funny how she introduced herself to the world and people.

"But don't worry, I'm usually a nice person," she assured the girl. "Of course, unless you cross my path."
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:23 pm

Faye smiled slightly, "Sounds a little crazy when you say it outloud doesn't it."

She shook her head and sat silently as the girl sat down; she bit her lip as she thought about it.

"I guess I've just had a bit of a preoccupation with ... dying... illness.... recently."

She pulled her knees into her chest and listened to the girl speak. She had the russian down that was true, but her accent was distinctly english....

And she still couldn't get over the fact that she had seen the girl somewhere. But Faye had never met anyone from England ... Unless...

"Faye," she said with a tiny smile, " Just Faye to most... "Oh you" to my parents, probably "that girl with Cancer" once the word get around school. "

"I'll try not to get in you're path then."
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:42 am

She laughed, "Not really but it's not often you find someone who sits on random graves like myself."

"Dying and illnesses," she mused out loud. She looked at girl with a raised eyebrow. "You okay kid? You aren't worried about dying are you? Cause if you are, it's part of life. It happens to all of us." Charlotte was probably not helping the cause of helping the girl out but it was the truth and she would rather be truthful than be a liar.

She looked at the girl closely and felt like she knew her from somewhere. "Have we met before?" Charlotte then asked as she squinted her eyes.

"Faye," she said- it sounded so familiar. "Girl with Cancer? Is that why you've been thinking about dying?"

She frowned. She had never met anyone with cancer but she had heard of the disease and that there hadn't been a cure made for it.

"You'll be alright kid," she gave her a rare encouraging smile. "Just live life to the fullest and without regret."
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:54 pm

Faye gave a sad little smile, "It is a part of life isn't it... funny how when you're young you don't bother awknowledging that. Its not supposed to part of you're life... it will be some time, you suppose, but that would be so far in the future, it shouldn't matter, thats not really you're life - its another one of you're life. You'll be completely different then..."

"You think so too?" Faye bit her lip as she thought about it. "Were you... I mean the only place I could think of having met.... the crow?"

She hadn't really thought about the kidnapping in a while now. But now that it was in her mind, along with her present mindset she wonderd ... could she perhaps blame her illness on that? She had felt fine before then, and then she came back and...

She smiled a bit and nodded, "Thats what I've been trying to do - I think."
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:54 pm

Charlotte nodded, "Yeah it is rather funny."

"Faye... Crow... Faye... Crow," she mubmled and it all seemed to click rather quickly. "You're that girl that was kidnapped by the crow and landed with me in that cave, yeah? That's right, you go to Durmstrang, I suppose I'll be seeing you more often now. I'm exchange student from Hogwarts."

"You think, huh?" Charlotte repeated her with a small smirk and gave a small laugh. "Well, let's see then. What have you done that has you living on the edge kid?"
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:28 pm

Faye smiled a bit and nodded her head, "That would be me; the little blonde russian girl, who did more huddling than helping."

"Are you?" she repeated, "Then I shall look forward to seeing you around the school. Its a good enough place; I do not know how it would compare to hogwarts... I never been to that other school myself."

The younger girl gave an outright laugh.

"Well in the past nothing, but... I met this one person - he's completely crazy but... he's got me doing all kinds of wacky things, I never thought I'd do," she gave a little smile and shook her head fondly as she thought about Tre and his absurd list.
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:05 am

"Faye!" She exclaimed once more with a grin and patted her in a the head. "How could I forget you? You were one of the people I actually tolerated in that cave," she rolled her eyes at the reminder of the others in that cave. "You and Savannah."

"Yeah, I am," she said. "The boat ride I hated. The train is a lot more... stable than the stupid ship. How can you deal with that thing? It always moves!" She complained.

"Well, Hogwarts seems a lot more open and what not," Charlotte shrugged. "I haven't really had the opportunity to roam around Durmstang yet and once I do, I shall promise to get back to you and give you my diagnosis."

Charlotte nodded, listening to the younger girl, "I'm sure not all of them are wacky," she laughed. "So a boy, huh?" She smirked.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:28 pm

Faye laughed slightly as her head was patted, "Well I'm glad that I was tollerable... I was just trying to stay quiet... and pretend it wasn't happening."

Much like she was doing now.

"I hate the boat," the girl shivered elaboratly as she thought about it. "I don't like water... large bodies of water..." Hell, even the bath sort of scared the girl, but she was never going to admit that one out loud.

"Good - I'd like to know."

"Well, some of them are just..." she shook her head and smiled some more. Mostly, they were all just 'Tre'. It took her a moment to catch the tone Charlotte was using. "Oh know, Tre's not... he's not like that... he's just... a friend - well more than a friend but... not that."
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:10 am

"Good strategy," she agreed. "Maybe if I ever get kidnapped, I'll go with that as well. Hopefully, that never happens again, yeah?"

"Why don't you like water?" Charlotte asked her curiously. "I just hated the boat ride. The beach is great so I tend to tolerate the water a lot more. Besides, water sounds great when it's crashing against the shore. I'm a little happy that the school is on an island so I can go to the shore and just sit there."

"Maybe you'll apply for student exchange one day," she encouraged. "I think you'd like Hogwarts a lot better."

"A friend that's more than a friend but not that?" Charlotte laughed good mannerly. "You're far from convincing me darling but I'll just pretend that I do and nod along for the show, okay?"
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:54 pm

Faye smiled and nodded her head at the girl. "Yes - no more kidnappings please."

Upon the next question, she culred her knees into her chest and just shook her head.

"I-I... " she rested her chin on her knees, "I had a bad-bad... experieince with water when I was... little. I don't ... when I get close to it - I..."

She shivered and shook her head. There was just no way she could do anything with water - ever.

"THat would be neat," she said after a moment, "To see another place. When I was little all - all I wanted to do was travel... see places."

She bit her lip. Now there was possibly so many places she'd never get to see.

She laughed, "I guess that was confusing but really - I'm not Lying... Tre is a romantic sap but... he's more like ... my brother, than my boyfriend.. he's not like... Roman's my..." She gave a little grin, as her cheeks began to flush and she played with the hem of her robes.
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:00 am

"It's okay kid," Charlotte said as she nodded understandably. "You don't have to tell me. We're all scared of something."

"Traveling is a neat. I spent most of the summer here, last winter I went to New York in America for New Years and for Christmas, I went to Morocco where there were a few family members there," Charlotte said. She wasn't bragging though, she just traveled a lot.

"Hey, maybe I'll take you to some trip if you're up for it," she grinned. "Anywhere you wanna go, my treat! It could be during Winter Break if you want, I'll just skip this winter's ball with my family. Those things are a huge bore anyways. They only do it do dress up all fancy and show off." She rolled her eyes as she chuckled.

"So no Tre but Roman," she smirked and laughed good mannerly. "Aw, puppy love. How cute!"
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:15 pm

Faye have a greatful smile and nodded her head slightly. Taking a deep breath she attempted to push her nerves aside and think of something else.

Faye listened to her with faint jealousy. Sure, her famiy had gone places like that, but who would ever talk Faye? She'd be a disgrace now wouldn't she?

"I think I'd like that very much," she smiled slightly, "But you wouldn't have to do that... miss things... and spend money on me... I don't- you don't..."

Blushing she duck her head, and giggled slightly, "I don't know if I'd but..."
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:19 am

"You don't want to impose?" Charlotte let out a loud laugh. "No you won't. Trust me. My parents have money, they won't care and I'll be glad to lighten up their wallets just a bit. So now it's up to you now where you want to go."

"Miss things? Nah," she shrugged. "I like my family members but like most, I can't stand them over holidays- especially Christmas and New Years. Besides, we're so many, they won't even notice that I'm not there."

"You don't know if you what?" She smirked as she saw Faye blush and giggle. "Adorable, really."
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:43 am

Faye blinked as she thought about all the possiblities there could be.

"Well... I-I... I don't know where I'd want to go," she bit her lip. "There are so many options, isn't there... I always thought Paris would be Romantic... or-or-or..."

She kept running through the options unable to come up with a definite one.

Faye just nodded her head as if she knew this talk of family members to be true. She thought that if she had some that would tolerate her she'd never want to leave them but... perhaps she had a different view on such things than everyone else.

Again she just shook her head. "Me? I'm not all that adorable... I'm just.. a girl."
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:25 pm

"Well, hey, if you want to go to more than one place, that's cool with me," Charlotte said as she looked at her nails and shrugged. "We have two weeks of vacation- oh wait, that's Hogwarts. Does Durmstrang have two weeks off as well?"

"You keep telling yourself that," Charlotte laughed as she patted the girls head. "I'm pretty sure everyone calls you adorable and if they do, I proven my point."
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:50 am

Faye nodded her head, "It is the same here. I always assumed it was probably the same for all schools but, what do I really know?"

She bit her lip as she smiled. Even with the option of going to more than one place she couldn't think of where she'd want to go. She had spent too much of her life longing to travel to come up with a choice of just one place now.

"I don't think that everyone calls me adorable," she said softly.
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:45 pm

"Two weeks then," Charlotte nodded, confirming her thoughts. "I thought it was different in other schools but I guess it's more or less the same time frame. Great because I wasn't going to give up an extra seven days if Durmstrang only has a week off."

She saw her thinking hard and gave a small smile, "Let's hypothetically say you're going to get married. What country would you like to get married in and what country would you like there to be your honeymoon?"

Charlotte laughed at herself when she realized what she just said. That's how she always decided where she wanted to go when they asked her. Of course, as years pass so did her options. She clearly remembered she wanted to get married in the middle of nowhere Middle-Easter Asia and then have her honey moon in Antarctica where they wouldn't be borrowed. But now, her options had changed to more reasonable ones. Or as reasonable they could get with Charlotte.

"You don't think that everyone? I'm sure everybody has called you adorable at least once," she said.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:19 pm

Faye raised her eyebrows, blushed and laughed. Where would she want to get married - or go on a honey moon.

"I always thought... well- I want to get married somewhere... far away; not here. Anywhere would be good as long as it wasn't here," she bit her lip as she continued to think. "And... I've kind of thought I'd want to go Greece.... or maybe Rome... all that history..."

She shrugged, and gave a little bashful grin, self conscious once more.

"Oh - I can think of a few who haven't."
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:43 pm

"Greece and Rome," Charlotte repeated, tweaking her lips to the left. "Never been to any of those places. So you want to go there?" She honestly didn't care where they went, as long as 1.) Faye was happy with her decision and 2.) She got away from her family during the holidays.

"A few?" She raised an eyebrow, surprised at the fact that people didn't called her adorable. She never called anyone adorable under normal circumstances so for the fact that other people didn't, it sort of irked her. "Who do I have to hex?" she said.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:14 am

Faye smiled and nodded her head enthusastically, "Yes - I think I do." There was so much history in those places. She coulnd't wait; she'd have to look up on her Mythology and-and-and...

She grinned.

"Oh no one," she shook her head, and laughed. "You don't need to hex my family for not calling me cute."
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:39 pm

"Alright well I you change your mind, don't hesitate to ask me, okay?" She smiled, "But Greece and Rome sound nice. Mythology and all that stuff is there. Zeus and Hades and all that stuff. Would be interesting to learn. I wonder how their magical world is there, in Greece I mean."

"And why not?" Charlotte laughed. "It'd be kind of fun if you think about it."
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:28 pm

Faye smiled, "I won't." But the girl doubted she'd change her mind. She was just excited to do anything, see an where that wasn't Russia - cold bleak Russia.

"I don't know," she laughed slightly, "I don't think they will take it all that well."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:28 pm