Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Don't Cry Out Loud

Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Don't Cry Out Loud - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't Cry Out Loud

Post by Charlotte West Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:07 pm

"Well, I would take some fun out of it," she joked. "People are stupid for lying."

"Any ideas of what you would like to do in each of the countries?" she asked her curiously. "Or are you just going to want to do things randomly? You know, just walk down the streets and the first place you see is where you will go. Kind of like backpacking through Europe... Oh, that sounds fun. Maybe I could do that some day."
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:13 pm

Faye just shook her head and laughed slightly.

"I want to... I want to see all the really old places, the places that have like... meanings and stuff," she bit her lip and smiled slightly. "I just want to see their history, be places where... even though everyone who built it is gone ... its still there you know?"

"Maybe... maybe then everything won't seem as easily forgotten."
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:34 pm

"Yeah I know what you mean," she said and leaned back into the stone grave. "What's that one place called where everybody likes to go in Greece? Athens I think it's called. With the the Acropolis and the Parthenon. That place has all the Greek mythology stuff, right?"

"Have you always been interested in that kind of stuff?" Charlotte asked her curiously.

She shrugged, "Yeah well nobody messes with people I actually like."
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:17 pm

Faye nodded her head enthusaistically, "Thats the place."

"Yes, sort of I mean... I didn't have much to do as a child," she bit her lip and shrugged, "I read a lot - I read what I could find. THose were often the books I could find in the Library at home. At least, those were the only interesting ones."

"Does that mean you actually like me then?" she asked in a small voice with a soft smile.
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:38 am

She smiled at the girl sweetly, actually meaning it for once compared to other times, and patted her head gently. "So you're going to be like my tourist around the place and tell me what's what?"

Charlotte nodded, "Wasn't really interested in reading much, ever. The only times I've picked up a book is because I have to, that or I have to teach myself how to translate from English to Russian." She shrugged, "Maybe I should do some reading before we go and a map. Have to know where we would be going to dinner what not. Maybe we'll go to some of that muggle fast food restaurants once or twice. They might be unhealthy but they're pretty damn good. Unless, you don't want to, of course. Have you ever been to one?" Charlotte asked her curiously.

"Nah, I just take random people to other countries because I hate their guts," Charlotte smiled at her and rolled her eyes good mannerly.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:39 pm

Faye smiled and nodded, "Of course."

Wided Faye shook her head.

"No, I never have - I think I'd like to though.... but- why is the food bad for you?" She was sure she founded kind of stupid but .. well it wasn't her fault she didn't know anything. Her father would probably have an anerisim if he knew she knew anything about muggles.

Laughing slightly she tilted her head.
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:57 pm

"Well because it's high on fat and salt," she said. "Fat is high in calories and if you eat too much of it, you get overweight which leads to issues like diabetes and heart diseases. Additionally, it tends to cause things like high cholesterol and what not. It's more of a muggle issue cause they have these places and we don't.

"Too much salt is bad because excessive salt leads to high blood pressure," she added. "It gives one more health problems."

Charlotte shrugged, "I mean, it can be bad but as long as you don't eat it constantly, you'll be alright."

Noticing your expression, she smiled, "Hey, it's not something stupid to ask. Many people don't know anything so now you can say a little bit more than someone else."
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:05 pm

Faye titled her head and nodded, "Oh."

Thats sounded reasonable.

"Wait so... is it all that stuff that makes it taste good then? Cause if its so bad why would they even have it there?"
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:13 am

"Well yes," she admitted. "All that bad in the food makes it taste great but they don't care. Well, in America they don't. I know that some American company called McDonalds are all over the world but they customize their food to the countries prefences, so maybe it won't be so unhealthy."

Charlotte glanced down to her pocket watch necklace, checking the time, stood and up stretched.

"Well, it's time for me to go now," she announced and patted Faye's head. "I'll see you around school and once the holidays are near, I'll send you an owl reminding you, okay?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:05 pm