Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

who the heck doesn't like ice cream?

Storm Everlee
    Storm Everlee
    Third Year
    Third Year

who the heck doesn't like ice cream? Empty who the heck doesn't like ice cream?

Post by Storm Everlee Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:02 pm

Storm sat at the ice cream parlour, obviously eating ice cream. It was a nice day, and best of all she was away from her brother and his gang.

She'd recieved a lot of beatings from them that summer. Her arms hurt at every single movement.

Storm tried not to think about it. She was alone now, and that was what mattered. She licked the back of her spoon, deep in thought.
    Tani Finwen
    Tani Finwen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

who the heck doesn't like ice cream? Empty Re: who the heck doesn't like ice cream?

Post by Tani Finwen Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:14 pm

Tani saw the little gril, sitting on her own, and saw her arms twinge with pain. She obviously had been beaten by someone.

She grabbed an ice-cream carton pot, full of chocolate chunk cookie flavoured ice-cream, and topped by cinnamon, and walked towards the lonely girl.

She calmly put the ice-cream down, and pushed it towards the girl.

"Here, free from fees' ice-cream. I'm sure you'll like it." She started to walk back to her cashier machine, and then turned around once more and waved her wand. "There, now, it won't melt until you start eating it."

And, flashing a radiant smile to the girl, she resumed waiting for customers.
    Storm Everlee
    Storm Everlee
    Third Year
    Third Year

who the heck doesn't like ice cream? Empty Re: who the heck doesn't like ice cream?

Post by Storm Everlee Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:29 pm

Storm looked curiously up at the woman who approached her.

"Um, thanks," she said, smiling slightly. "Thank you lots."

She smiled politely at the owner.
    Tani Finwen
    Tani Finwen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tani Finwen Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:50 am

"You're very welcome little one." And then she leaned in. "You know, being bullied always makes you feel like s***, but you'll see, everything gets better with time." And Tani winked at the girl before finally getting back to work.

"I've myself gotten out of it very easily." She mumbled under her breath.
    Storm Everlee
    Storm Everlee
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Storm Everlee Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:56 pm

Storm took a spoonful of ice cream.

"How did you know?" she squeaked quietly. "Will it really get better?" She hated sounding so weak and needy, but at the moment she hardly cared. Storm was a strong girl, but there was only so much pain one person could take.

The worst thing was that it was her own brother. One of the people that she'd trusted the most in the world up until she went to Hogwarts.

Storm took another spoonful to calm herself.
    Tani Finwen
    Tani Finwen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tani Finwen Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:00 pm

Tani heard the girl asking her about the time it'd get better. She sighed, waved her wand so the counter would ring anytime someone entered the shop, and then went back to sit by the girl.

"You see, before I was granted this job, which I love, I was, at school, one of the worst bookworm you'd ever encounter. And I was probably the most bullied too. It only got better when, in third year, I decided "No more" and signed in for the duelling lessons." She sighed again. "I think the lookd on that girl's face was the most satisfying I'd ever seen." Then she turned her blue eyes towards the girl. "The look of fear on her face really was priceless."

And then, locking her eyes in those, slightly shyer, of the red-headed girl, she asked: "What's your name?"
    Storm Everlee
    Storm Everlee
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Storm Everlee Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:12 pm

Storm looked up, listening. "I can duel a bit, but no magic outside school. I can also swing a punch quite well, but not when my arms and legs are held against a wall." she smiled a bit. "I bet that was brilliant."

"Storm," she said. "Storm Everlee."
    Tani Finwen
    Tani Finwen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tani Finwen Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:55 pm

"Storm. That's a beautiful name." Tani smiled to the girl - Storm. "My name's Tanika, but everyone calls me Tani, and I like it better. Your parents chose very well. I can see the tormented clouds in your mind." She winked.

"Oh, outside of school, eh? I bet you're bullied at home, then?" Tani put a finger on her temple to think. "Then I guess duelling will only help when you're of age. Have you tried a Force potion? That's not illegal, or so I believe."
    Storm Everlee
    Storm Everlee
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Storm Everlee Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:40 pm

Storm laughed. "Tani fits you better."

She nodded, and looked down. "My brother and his gang. No, I haven't tried one of those."

She ate some more ice cream. Would that work? Storm wasn't really sure, but it was worth a try.
    Tani Finwen
    Tani Finwen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tani Finwen Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:21 pm

Tani smiled. "A brother that bullies his little sister isn't a good brother. I myself have no siblings, but if I had I'd wish him to be loving, not violent." She waved her wand and a peanut's ice-cream flew to her. She took a spoonfull of it. "You should try it. And if it doesn't work, just bring him here, I'd take care of him." She shot a killing glance to the wall, as if Storm's brother was standing there.

She didn't know why she felt the need to help that little girl, but what was sure was that she hated bullies. And she'd make them pay, all of them.
    Storm Everlee
    Storm Everlee
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Storm Everlee Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:26 pm

"He's a muggle," Storm said. "And such a coward. He can't even beat me up without his four stupid goons with him! They'll all pay someday!" She smiled sheepishly. "I think I can deal with him myself, thanks."

Storm ate some more ice cream. They'd all be sorry.
    Tani Finwen
    Tani Finwen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tani Finwen Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:51 pm

Tani took a spoon again. "Sorry if I just interfered with your independance, Storm. I just act like this anytime I meet injustice. Guess I just want the world to be all pink and blue." She smiled sheepishly.
    "I'd love to see you again, even if just to know how it gets."
    And then she put the spoon down, thinking. "So you're Muggleborn. Guess your family doesn't take your difference very well."
    She got up. "I'm coming back at once."
    And she escaped to the back of the shop. She knew what she was looking for. And she'd get it.
    Storm Everlee
    Storm Everlee
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Storm Everlee Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:53 pm

Storm took some mor ice cream. "S'okay."

"I'd like to see you again, too," she smiled.

She sighed. "It's only my brother. Everyone else is cool with it. My sister cries when I have to leave, though."

Storm looked around, confused. Was Tani looking for something?
    Tani Finwen
    Tani Finwen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tani Finwen Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:28 pm

Tani ran back from the back of the shop, holding a small piece of paper, on which were moving some figures. She unfolded it and put it on the table, so it faced Storm.

"Here. You see? This photo shows you some of the most bullied wizards ever. And still, they saved the world. Harry Potter" she pointed a tall black-haired boy, "had been bullied all of his childhood by his uncle, aunt and cousin, and he lived with them. He never had any revenge, and never needed it. Remorse's the best revenge ever." She pointed a red-headed girl next to him. "Ginny Weasley, his girlfriend, started Hogwarts being bullied because she had a crush on Harry. She grew up to be the most not-to-bully witch of the school. Her outbursts were quite unparalleled." She then pointed a blonde girl, standing not far from the Golden Trio, radishes at her ears, looking out of place. "And this is Luna Lovegood. Bullied all of her life because she was slightly lunatic and weird. But she lived with it quite well."

She sat down again and looked at Storm. "So, you see, all you have to do is choose who you want to be. Harry , who waits for the oncoming storm, Ginny, who fights back, or Luna, who decides she will not show how much it affects her."
    Storm Everlee
    Storm Everlee
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Storm Everlee Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:57 pm

Storm looked curiously at the picture and listened.

"Oh," she said. "I didnt know that."

She thought for a moment. "Tough, but I think I'd be a combination. Maybe mostly Ginny. I like to fight back."
    Tani Finwen
    Tani Finwen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tani Finwen Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:15 pm

Tani folded the photo back, and then pushed it towards Storm. "Keep it. It'll help you focus when you think you're most alone."
    Storm Everlee
    Storm Everlee
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Storm Everlee Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:46 pm

Storm took the folded picture, and put it in her pocket.

"Thank you," she said. "For everything. It's been so helpful, thank you."
    Tani Finwen
    Tani Finwen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tani Finwen Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:51 pm

"I don't know why, but I feel as if it's very important for me to help you. Maybe that's the red hair talking to one another." Tani giggled. "Seriously, now, Storm, whenever things are rough, feel free to write to me. Anytime you need it, I'll be there. That's the most I can do to ease your torments." She got up. "And promise me you'll have good notes in DADA." And she took her ice-cream back and turned to the counter. "I'll have to work now, sorry to leave you."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:33 am